NetWorth Realty "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

NetWorth Realty Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"A great company with a wonderful office culture."

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office is all together just a good environment to work in. Everyone here cares about what they do and wants to be here. The owners are great and your managers are always there to help you with anything you may need.

Cons

The one thing that may be a con for some but is actually a pro for me is that you can not be delicate and work here. Everyone is super nice but there are a lot of different personalities in one office and there may be friction at some point. You must be able to get past this.

2. "Great Company!"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time

Pros

Everyone helps each other out. It is true teamwork here at NetWorth. I enjoy coming to work! NetWorth also offers benefits - health and dental insurance.

Cons

If there are any cons with this company, they are so minor that I can't think of one.

3. "Great pay and great atmosphere!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hurst, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hurst, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- The unlimited earning potential with no college degree required
    - Great people that help you succeed!
    - Many incentives such as paid vacations, events (paintball, golfing etc), prizes, bonuses
    - They will teach you everything you need to succeed in this business and you need no prior experience other than a willingness to learn and do the work

Cons

- It's a commision based job
    - It calls for long hours (The more hours you put in the more you will make $200k+)

Advice to Management

NA

4. "This job isn't for the weak. You have to want it."

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You decide your own destiny. If you come in thinking you can skate by you aren't going to last long. However if you come in leaning on the gas pedal, full steam ahead, you WILL crush it. You will move up quickly, and you will fall in love with what you are doing. The opportunity is almost endless. Everything about this job is easy, but you have to do it. You can't assume because it is easy it is not important to do. Never stop pushing, keep grinding, if that sounds like you I would highly recommend checking out this job.

The pay is pretty awesome as well.

Cons

Great opportunity, but it only works if you work it.
    It is a lot to learn at first, but it gets easier, much easier, as you start to learn and understand what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity, you have created a great environment to work in.

5. "The Career I have always dreamed about"

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

First off the people in NetWorth Realty are all professional and make you feel like you are part of the family right away. No two people are the same, yet we all come together for one common goal of providing the best service possible to our clients. It is a great feeling to see your buyers improve their lives by growing their wealth through real estate, and knowing you helped them achieve their goals. I love it here at Networth Realty, I have been here for almost 5 years and I love every minute of it. I am proud to be working here, and thankful for this opportunity. I would recommend if you have every thought of creating your own life and not being stuck behind a desk 9 hours a day then this is something you should consider. There is plenty of room for moving up in NetWorth Realty, as you can potentially go and open your own NetWorth Realty office in another city.

I know money is a huge factor (NOT EVERYTHING, but a huge factor) in deciding what to do for a career. There is no limit to what you can make here, you decide that with the amount of effort and time you put into this. The more you put in this, the more you will get out of it. (real original, but so true for this career).

Tired of your job, and working for the same amount of money every month? I would give us a call and at least talk with someone from NetWorth Realty. A no pressure 10 minute conversation. There is plenty of training and agents that are willing to help you obtain your goals here at NetWorth Realty. We are READY for you to come grow our company!

Cons

This is not for everyone, it is something you will have to put a lot of time into. You can not be lazy, or reliant on other people to do your job for you.

Need to be able to budget your money very carefully at the beginning. You are creating a business, it does take time. So make sure you have some savings, credit card, or a line of credit to get you going.

Advice to Management

They are working everyday to improve the company. It is very much appreciated with us agents! Creating systems to help us grow our business.

"Sales Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast-paced environment, overall good-natured employees, and a strong training program.

Cons

Hours are 24/7 so if you like a 9-5 job, this isn't for you; other con would be there seems to be a skew toward the top company members where they get to bend the rules a little more without consequences.

Advice to Management

Don't threaten your employees with being fired.

"Such a Unique Opportuity"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Endless opportunity at a company that actually invests in you and your success. getting paid more than I ever I thought I would. Had adjust what I was capable of and manage my time

Cons

Takes focus and consistent effort. It isn't a difficult job but you wont see immediate results. It does work if you follow the model and stay on it daily.

Advice to Management

Great training stay on it. More training!

"Great Opportunity, Great Management, Great Team"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NetWorth Realty allows employees the opportunity to make over $100,000 in 2-3 years. I work in the San Diego office and the Real Estate market is a great way to make a living. You will learn every aspect of Real Estate by working at NetWorth Realty. In 1 year you will have more experience and connections than working 5 years in a traditional real estate brokerage

Cons

Hard Work is a must. The beginning can be challenging and discouraging; however if you follow the program and guidance you will be successful.

9. "You would be hard pressed to find a better opportunity!"

Current Employee - Senior ACQUISITION AGENT
    Current Employee - Senior ACQUISITION AGENT

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyday is different. Freedom in your schedule. Huge money making opportunity. Great potential to growing long lasting wealth and investments. Bonus trips, gifts and incentives.

Cons

You don't work, you don't eat. This type is job is not for everyone. Everyone is a hustler until they actually have to get to work.

Advice to Management

Run your business effectively and efficiently but try your best to stay away from micromanagement. Some guys need it, but not all.

10. "A Fantastic Opportunity with Unlimited Earning Potential"

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Tremendous opportunity with unlimited earning potential. NetWorth gives the training and tools to be successful. The company continues to grow and innovate to make you more money.

Cons

The job is 100% and you must be willing to work for it. The beginning can be a challenge but if you are willing to take direction and get uncomfortable at least once a day you will have success.

Advice to Management

Continue growing, motivating and creating new opportunities for all associates.