NetWorth Realty "time and effort" Reviews | Glassdoor

NetWorth Realty Employee Reviews about "time and effort"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Invaluable Education and Unreal Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, but if you want to do well, it's 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week, for at least the first 1.5-2 years. The three owners personally lead the trainings- they take their extensive knowledge of the industry and give you precise tools to succeed. I went in with zero real estate experience and didn't even picture myself doing anything with my real estate license. Now, I can't see myself doing anything else. Earned more than double the income that I was expecting for my first year and have been watching peers earn an insane amount in their 2nd and 3rd year with the company. Love the team and culture!

Cons

Not all glitter and rainbows- you're working with gritty properties and not the best neighborhoods but if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, it's not a big deal.

Heavy time commitment upfront, if you want to succeed. Not really sure if this a con since everything worth having takes a significant amount of time and effort. If it were easy, everyone would do it!

Advice to Management

Thanks for the continued support and guidance!

2. "Outstanding Company, Limitless Income!!"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time

Pros

Excellent work environment! The team is extremely helpful when you get started and the more you do in the beginning the quicker you get rolling. Everyone in the company is very accessible for anything you need and all of the tools are provided for you to be successful. Everyday is different and the income is limitless. In my 9th month with Networth, I was number 1 overall in the company and made more in that one month than most people do in a year!!!

Cons

There are no cons. I could not ask for a better company and group of people to work with! I have never worked with a company where at any time I can pick up the phone and call the owner for any reason. If you put in the time and effort you will absolutely reap the benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great ideas and excellent communication!

"Networth Realty Review"

Current Employee - Acquisition Associate

Pros

Excellent office atmosphere, very accessible ownership, company training, fun work

Cons

Time! This is not hard work, but it is work that requires lots of time and effort.

Advice to Management

Possibly a revision of hiring requirements.