NetWorth Realty "time commitment" Reviews | Glassdoor

NetWorth Realty Employee Reviews about "time commitment"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Invaluable Education and Unreal Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, but if you want to do well, it's 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week, for at least the first 1.5-2 years. The three owners personally lead the trainings- they take their extensive knowledge of the industry and give you precise tools to succeed. I went in with zero real estate experience and didn't even picture myself doing anything with my real estate license. Now, I can't see myself doing anything else. Earned more than double the income that I was expecting for my first year and have been watching peers earn an insane amount in their 2nd and 3rd year with the company. Love the team and culture!

Cons

Not all glitter and rainbows- you're working with gritty properties and not the best neighborhoods but if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, it's not a big deal.

Heavy time commitment upfront, if you want to succeed. Not really sure if this a con since everything worth having takes a significant amount of time and effort. If it were easy, everyone would do it!

Advice to Management

Thanks for the continued support and guidance!

2. "Life Changing Opportunity if You're Willing to Work Hard For It"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great team environment, excellent training, & available career opportunities. From day one every new team member is treated like family, you go through formal training and then you have constant on the job training thereafter. You're in business for yourself but never by yourself, we don't pull the ladder up behind us and everyone of our associates are willing to help one another be successful. Everyone is given the same opportunity for career advancements. The associates performance, level of commitment to their craft, and personal ambition dictate how far they can go with the company.

Cons

Time commitment. If you're not willing to put in 10-12 hrs/day 6-7 days a week for 2 years to build your business for your future than this opportunity may not be for you

3. "Great company! Room for growth!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hands on training from management. Lots of room for promotion. Competitive commission structure.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to capitalize on all the opportunity out there! Requires heavy time commitment up front.

"NetWorth Realty Job Review - Sales Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part about this job is the ability to move up and make a lot of money as quick as you want. If you're a hustler, and you want to bring home $10k per month in your first year, it is very doable as long as you set your mind to it.

After your first year, the sky is the limit.

Great mentorship and training programs are available within the office. If you're currently wholesaling, or an aspiring wholesaler, and want to take your talent to the next level, NetWorth will give you the tools to make all your financial goals come true.

Cons

The only con with this job is the time commitment. You have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of your time in the beginning in order to really take off. This job is not for you if you like to overindulge in free time. You will be expected to hustle day in and day out with this job, but the reward is that you will be making a lot more money than all of your friends.

Advice to Management

Management is great. Whether they're giving you advice on your phone or room pitch, salesmanship in general, or work ethic, they're there to help you every step of the way. Bottom line is, they don't succeed if you don't succeed. It's in everyone's advantage to ensure the whole office is successful.