NetWorth Realty "tools to succeed" Reviews | Glassdoor

NetWorth Realty Employee Reviews about "tools to succeed"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Invaluable Education and Unreal Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, but if you want to do well, it's 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week, for at least the first 1.5-2 years. The three owners personally lead the trainings- they take their extensive knowledge of the industry and give you precise tools to succeed. I went in with zero real estate experience and didn't even picture myself doing anything with my real estate license. Now, I can't see myself doing anything else. Earned more than double the income that I was expecting for my first year and have been watching peers earn an insane amount in their 2nd and 3rd year with the company. Love the team and culture!

Cons

Not all glitter and rainbows- you're working with gritty properties and not the best neighborhoods but if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, it's not a big deal.

Heavy time commitment upfront, if you want to succeed. Not really sure if this a con since everything worth having takes a significant amount of time and effort. If it were easy, everyone would do it!

Advice to Management

Thanks for the continued support and guidance!

2. "Knowledge is power"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best places to work in my career. Great people tons of support and positive affirmation really give you the knowledge and tools to succeed. Management is good if you want to break in to Real Estate investing no better place.

Cons

Need to be self-driven its hard work not for all, but it will pay off. Must be well-rounded.

Advice to Management

Management was positive nothing to add.

3. "The Best Work Place I Have Ever Worked!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

Fun Place to work
    Made more money my first two weeks than I did in 7 months working traditional residential real estate.
    All the Tools to succeed are provided for you and you have motivated individuals that work with you and have been in your shoes to help you make it.
    Great Team Atmosphere and Team Environment

Cons

I have no cons.
    Really if you have the a will to succeed and prosper, and you put in the work doing what is required, you will see results big time!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing building a team atmosphere and growing the company from within. Soon will be on the top places to work list!