Netchex "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor

Netchex Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Mar 22, 2019

3.5
Netchex CEO Will Boudreaux (no image)
Will Boudreaux
Pros
  • "As a relatively young and growing company, there are new initiatives, depts, roles created which give you an opportunity to learn new things(in 4 reviews)

• "I am remote so can’t speak to the corporate office, but work/life balance seems to be encouraged(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 2 reviews)

• "(in 2 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews

"Netchex is on the right track"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Netchex full-time for less than a year

Pros

All hands on deck. Both owners are still passionately involved in the company and always available to help. Team members are all really good people and seem to enjoy the work we are doing. I am remote so can’t speak to the corporate office, but work/life balance seems to be encouraged.

Cons

Nothing bad enough worth complaining about. Benefits are 100% paid, but just for single. I have a family so that perk doesn’t apply. Hopefully something they will consider as we grow.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the right way, customer centric.

Netchex2018-08-18

"Beware"

I worked at Netchex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Minor perks are available at this company.

Cons

There’s no room for growth unless you’re a friend of a friend. The entire company is filled with sets of friends. The least experienced people succeed due to their friendships, not based on their merit. There is no work life balance. You can’t take vacations. On the rare occasions those requests are approved, you’re scolded for taking time off.

Netchex2019-03-22

"Remotes are on an island surrounded by sharks."

I have been working at Netchex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- They've hired a new marketing person. - A decent amount of implementation reps are good. - CEO is responsive (unfortunately it stops with him). - Respectful of work/life balance.

Cons

- Inconsistent management. - Channel directors only work with their pets. - Ideas with no ability to execute. - No "culture" or support for remote reps. - Poor initial training and continued training. - Have transitioned to a small business payroll, price centric company. - No checks and balances for sales managers, one in particular is rogue. - Fear of going to HR. Rumors of repercussion. - Remotes are... begging for support - management either does not know how to help or has no desire to.

Netchex2018-08-30
  4. "More than a job, a career"

I have been working at Netchex full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- People really care about you at Netchex. I've seen team members and management really go the extra mile when myself or fellow team members have been in a tough spot - Constantly evolving. It's not a place you'll get bored. As a relatively young and growing company, there are new initiatives, depts, roles created which give you an opportunity to learn new things - Competitive Compensation and awards. ... Great comp plan that really rewards performance with peer recognition, trips/incentive, and very competitive wages and commissions - Involved/Engaged leadership. C-level all the way down cares about individual success. I've seen the CEO get engaged on an individual account multiple times to help them win it. - Good work/life balance. My boss has allowed me to schedule business trips around family time, work from home, etc. - Listens to their team members and clients. The Software Dev team actually listens to the sales and service team when planning out the following years dev initiatives

Cons

- If you don't like change, you may not like it here. Since it's growing fast things can change more quickly than an older company. - It's definitely a place you need to be willing to be flexible. Especially if coming from a larger company, you may have more responsibility at Netchex than you would have at a national competitor. - Might struggle here if you aren't a self starter. Territories are much... larger here than at many similar jobs and managers aren't in the field with you every day. You need to be a self starter and willing to work to build your presence in your market to be successful at Netchex

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your people and investing in us.

Netchex2018-06-01

"Room for improvement"

I worked at Netchex full-time

Pros

- Executives like hearing new ideas - Great coworkers that help one another - Willing to hire new college graduates with little experience

Cons

- Hard work does not equal advancement. Only employees that brown nose receive praise and raises. - No work/life balance. Once you work at Netchex, you live there. - Terrible holiday schedule - HR shares personal information with other employees

Advice to Management

Give more advancement opportunities and raises to employees who put in the work and hours rather than merely compliant brown nosers.

Netchex2015-12-20