The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Netguru? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Netguru employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 60 of over 159 reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 3, 2017DeveloperCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearRemote, OR
- remote work, - social care and benefits, - immediate reaction to feedback.
- sometimes projects are not a perfect fit.2
- 5.0Feb 9, 2016Ruby On Rails DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRemote, OR
- outstanding approach to employees - remote working - many different projects
- becoming fat by eating tons of sweets and cakes on the Sweet Wednesday Day5
Netguru Reviews FAQs
Developer professionals working at Netguru have rated their employer with 3.9 out of 5 stars in 60 Glassdoor reviews. This is a higher than average score with the overall rating of Netguru employees being 3.7 out of 5 stars. Search open Developer Jobs at Netguru now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Developer interview questions at Netguru.
78% of Developer employees at Netguru would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has increased by 7% in the past 12 months. Developer professionals have also rated Netguru with a 4.4 rating for work-life-balance, 4.5 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.4 rating for culture and values and 4.2 rating for career opportunities.