KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 484 of over 512 reviews

4.7
Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri
Sanjay Beri

What people are saying about Netskope

Join the conversation on

Startups and Entrepreneurship

5m

works at

KPMG

Ancestry vs Netskope. I understand these are two vastly different companies. One is a DNA tracing provision company and the other is a cloud security provision market leader. Ancestry’s a Technical Program Manager role and Netskope is a Technical Project Manager role. Both pre-ipo but I think Netskope is validated at $9B? Compensation seems to be both $115k+bonus+RSU, but Netskope is a remote based, so it’s not SF market rate even though I’m in SF. What would you guys choose?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Netskope and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I've Found a Home

Oct 2, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Warm and welcoming teams and leadership - Always willing to add value/help/remove obstacles where ever they can - Strong technology with a strong business plan - Great relationships with the Channel - Fantastic pay, benefits (including wellness days), support system - Lots of education and all the tools that you need to do your job - Strong Customer/employee first mentality

Cons

- If you can say education is a con, that might be the only one that I can think of. Holy smokes the onboarding program is intensive with so much material to cover. Honestly, I wouldn't change it though. - Could use an improvement in our marketing strategy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful