KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Netskope Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Aug 5, 2022

Found 187 of over 465 reviews

4.7
Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri
Sanjay Beri

What people are saying about Netskope

Join the conversation on

Startups and Entrepreneurship

4m

works at

KPMG

Ancestry vs Netskope. I understand these are two vastly different companies. One is a DNA tracing provision company and the other is a cloud security provision market leader. Ancestry’s a Technical Program Manager role and Netskope is a Technical Project Manager role. Both pre-ipo but I think Netskope is validated at $9B? Compensation seems to be both $115k+bonus+RSU, but Netskope is a remote based, so it’s not SF market rate even though I’m in SF. What would you guys choose?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Netskope and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Outstanding Interview Process!

Jun 6, 2022 - Technical Account Manager in New Haven, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope offers offers opportunity as well as a positive culture. From Sanjay down to the field team members, everyone is pulling in the same direction. I have yet to experience any negativity or colleagues that are "burned out". There is a real work / life balance here and it's very successful. It also helps that the product is second to none and continues to expand its feature set as well as net new logos.

Cons

Everyone wants to make more money and everyone feels they are worth more than they actually are. The fact of the matter is that Netskope's comp plan is great AND it's paired with a real work / life balance. Not to mention equity in a very successful company that will IPO in the future.

7 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with huge potential in the field

Aug 5, 2022 - Field Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope goes above and beyond to ensure a warm welcome to the job. Training was topnotch and I was intro'd to so many cross functional teams that I know who I can turn to for certain things. Everyone is super helpful and truly a team player. Such positive attitudes and you can tell that everyone is really happy to be working here. The company itself is growing constantly and the opportunities are endless! The company really values self care and mental health which is just another added bonus.

Cons

None - I am so happy I made this move!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No better place to work!

Aug 2, 2022 - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market-leading, game-changing products and solutions. A++ team. A++ culture. Opportunity to completely disrupt the enterprise security market.

Cons

No real complaints, Netskope is a great company to work for.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Transparent, Fast-Paced, Career Growth

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is open and transparent, always willing to help. Fast-paced, every day has a new challenge to keep you engaged. Enjoy my team as I have open door access to senior management and they’re willing to keep giving more work and responsibilities to step up for career growth. Remote first policy is great as it gives you autonomy, if you thrive in those types of environments.

Cons

Need a mindset shift on spending & investments given current economic environment. Need responsible, data-driven, ROI-positive investing. Requires a bit of a culture shift here given capital has been so cheap as a private start up for a decade.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

great

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

everything about this place is great

Cons

nothing about this place is lacking

Be the first to find this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good experience with interview and onwards

Jul 25, 2022 - Platform Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Interview process was very smooth. Well planned, executed and Recruiter did a great job with communication. - Very experienced folks, friendly teams and individuals. - Senior management willing to listen to ideas and transparent in communication. - Supportive and collaborative teams.

Cons

- Still lot of scope for improvement in processes which requires aggressive ground breaking approaches.

7. 5.0

Excellent work environment/culture

Jul 22, 2022 - HR Ops Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing global team - Great interview process and easy onboarding - Wonderful leadership team - Competitive benefits - Legit work/life balance!

Cons

Nothing major that isn't already on the leadership's radar for improvement and/or implementation.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Joined for the Culture... (but the Tech, Growth, and the Leadership complete the package)

Jul 22, 2022 - Solutions Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture perhaps is the hardest thing to find it great companies. Ethics, integrity, and just good people across the org. I'm having a lot of fun growing out our customer base and competing against the best in the business.... and winning.

Cons

Tough one. Sure every company has stuff that's not great. I think the big piece here is to be aware where and when we fall short and work on doing better. We need to continue to invest in support head count and I know that's something that is being expanded currently but I don't have much context on where we're at there.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interesting technology, well established process, ready to scale

Jul 22, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I just joined Netskope as a program manager. The onboarding process is very well designed. Excited about the mission of protecting users, applications, and enterprises. The product technical training is the best. I had to take twice to pass each module (>=80%). Love it!

Cons

None so far. Glad to see more people in HQ-office.

10. 5.0

Premier vision, culture & onboarding

Jul 22, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I experienced the best and most user-centric onboarding process in my 20+ year career with Netskope. From their worlds largest private cloud NewEdge network infrastructure, to training and people centric culture - they are clearly a company that is committed to doing things right.

Cons

They didn’t recruit me sooner:)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Reviews