Cover image for Netskope
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Netskope Employee Reviews about "great culture"

Updated Sep 1, 2021

Found 208 of over 586 reviews

4.7
Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri
Sanjay Beri

What people are saying about Netskope

Join the conversation on

Startups and Entrepreneurship

7m

works at

KPMG

Ancestry vs Netskope. I understand these are two vastly different companies. One is a DNA tracing provision company and the other is a cloud security provision market leader. Ancestry’s a Technical Program Manager role and Netskope is a Technical Project Manager role. Both pre-ipo but I think Netskope is validated at $9B? Compensation seems to be both $115k+bonus+RSU, but Netskope is a remote based, so it’s not SF market rate even though I’m in SF. What would you guys choose?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Netskope and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company! Love working here.

Sep 1, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Management looks out for everyone that works here - Good pay - Great people

Cons

- Lots of work to do - not always enough people

2. 5.0

Breath of fresh air

Jul 23, 2021 - GTM in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture where everyone acts as a team. No politics and focus on full transparency. One of the top IPO's in the valley and growing fast. Great leadership team.

Cons

The company is growing fast, so some work still needs to be done on systems to catch up, and clearer onboarding, but they are working on that.

3. Join the Netskope team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Netskope is a Rocket Ship

Jun 21, 2021 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hi energy, great culture of working together Successful product Great CEO, cares about his people and very driven Strong leadership team

Cons

Growing pains. A lot of information flowing everyday. Plan to work hard and align your rewards system

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture, rapid growth , solid leadership

Jun 15, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope has a wonderful, supportive culture. Great benefits and work/life balance. Global workforce with colleagues all over the world. Many opportunities to learn and grow.

Cons

As with any rapidly growing company, there are the typical growing pains. A lot of new technology in a short timeframe, so be prepared to learn and pivot.

6. 5.0

Great Culture

Jun 10, 2021 - Channel Sales Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leader in the industry Great Culture Vision is 20/20 with the eyes on the future Every layer listens

Cons

Wish I got here earlier

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Finally, a company that cares about PEOPLE

May 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working here. Why? Almost zero politics, absolute focus on our goal and open communication direct to the CEO. We hold open door sessions with our CEO (Sanjay) regularly and anyone in the company can attend. Everyone is marching towards the same goal and it's a great culture. What really makes Netskope different is how much people actually care about other people. Family issues, challenges, health issues, etc. Netskope is by far the most caring employer I have ever worked for. No one has ever come close to this level of caring about people.

Cons

We all work a ton here because we love it. If you don't want to work at a high energy, sometimes manic paced company, this isn't for you. There is no shortage of work at this place. I love that, not all people will love it though. Careful what you wish for.

7 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Netskope - contributing to building an iconic cybersecurity company

May 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many startups have a bold vision, but few end up successfully executing that vision and building a high-growth, disruptive company, which requires: - a large market opportunity - great culture and team starting with the CEO (values diversity, equality, and inclusion; cares about employees' well-being; high-performance but low ego) - experienced leaders and Board members - top-tier and long-term-oriented investors - a true security cloud platform with multiple, integrated products that solve key customer pain points and needs, and - a go-to-market team to effectively reach, serve, and support customers at scale. Netskope is one of those rare companies.

Cons

If you believe in Netskope's vision and rare opportunity and want to be on that journey, then this is not a con...and building a high-growth company in a dynamic market environment (in which digital transformation requires fundamentally new approaches to security) takes hard work, and you need to bring your "A" game and continue raising the bar, while finding the work/life balance that works for you (which Netskope encourages with flexible/unlimited PTO, extra time off for quarterly "Global Wellness" days during Covid, etc.).

9. 5.0

Great company!

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Team environment Innovative technology Customer focused

Cons

Growth challenges Tough to find the right people

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Loving Netskope

May 31, 2021 - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope has an amazing culture, great leadership, and a revolutionary solution. I've worked at many startups throughout my career and I've never seen this combination of culture, leadership, product, and market.

Cons

I wish I could get more stock.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great technology and great place to work

May 26, 2021 - Vice President in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. True to their customers and partners.

Cons

The pace of innovation is amazing. Not a great place for people who are uncomfortable with change.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 208 Reviews