Cover image for Netskope
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Netskope Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Jul 1, 2021

Found 3 of over 586 reviews

4.7
Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri
Sanjay Beri

What people are saying about Netskope

Join the conversation on

Startups and Entrepreneurship

7m

works at

KPMG

Ancestry vs Netskope. I understand these are two vastly different companies. One is a DNA tracing provision company and the other is a cloud security provision market leader. Ancestry’s a Technical Program Manager role and Netskope is a Technical Project Manager role. Both pre-ipo but I think Netskope is validated at $9B? Compensation seems to be both $115k+bonus+RSU, but Netskope is a remote based, so it’s not SF market rate even though I’m in SF. What would you guys choose?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Netskope and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

The Real Deal - Cloud Security's Next Big Baller

Jul 1, 2021 - Director Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything you've heard about product, leadership team strength, and culture is for real. Highly collaborative, highly motivated, clear-eyed about what's going to happen next.

Cons

Some technical gaps, some natural growing pains, some challenges with prioritizing, sometimes an "old guard" culture of folks who know they need to move faster or more aggressively but have a tough time getting there

9 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stimulating work environment with relevant technology

Jun 25, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Due to Netskope’s focus on securing remote users, conversations with customers have been very relevant based on the new remote work / work from home environment . Sales mgt has an excellent attitude towards its sales force . Upper management cares about its employees , highly inclusive environment

Cons

Fast growing company growing pains, nothing outside the norm

3. Join the Netskope team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Netskope is a Rocket Ship

Jun 21, 2021 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hi energy, great culture of working together Successful product Great CEO, cares about his people and very driven Strong leadership team

Cons

Growing pains. A lot of information flowing everyday. Plan to work hard and align your rewards system

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture, rapid growth , solid leadership

Jun 15, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope has a wonderful, supportive culture. Great benefits and work/life balance. Global workforce with colleagues all over the world. Many opportunities to learn and grow.

Cons

As with any rapidly growing company, there are the typical growing pains. A lot of new technology in a short timeframe, so be prepared to learn and pivot.

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Best career choice

Jun 15, 2021 - Senior Director Marketing in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- strong culture, focused on transparency, accountability, collaboration, and inclusiveness. - high-performance team - excellent technology - high-growth market segment

Cons

Can the growing pains of rapid growth be a "con"? Not for me.

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm loving life at Netskope!

Jun 11, 2021 - Sales Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth! Energy! Teamwork! There are so many positives. I'm happy to be working somewhere with real trajectory.

Cons

Some real growing pains with so many people coming on board. Technology is getting changed out to accommodate.

8. 5.0

Great company, great growth

May 24, 2021 - Marketing Director in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great company culture, teams work closer together here than in my previous roles -High growth industry and addressable market -I feel like there's still a lot more "value" I can add to the company

Cons

-Growing pains have resulted in disconnected processes/systems but these are getting addressed

9. 5.0

Great Products, Culture and Future

May 24, 2021 - Regional Sales Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Once prospects see our products they like what they see and are engaging. Everyone I work with has been top notch. We push each other to get better and have a healthy level of accountability to ensure mutual success. I am excited to see what the future brings for the people of NetSkope! All of our leadership goes to bat for us every day to ensure we have what we need to succeed and live balanced lives!!

Cons

Typical growing pains of a rocket ship, but things are still able to change quickly to adjust for what is needed.

10. 5.0

Netskope Review

May 24, 2021 - Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership, Technology, Culture and Hyper Growth

Cons

general growing pains when it comes to a hyper growth organization

3 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture with an exciting future

May 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the culture are great. There are obviously growing pains but there is a continued focus on keeping the culture alive. The product is also a source of excitement, the growth we are seeing shows this is the rocketship to be on. Also, have a great work-life balance and throughout the pandemic, the CEO has shown continued focus on mental health and safety.

Cons

Every company has growing pains, definitely miss being in the office but that's no fault to the company. I do sometime worry about ability to grow and move up within my team.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews