KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Netskope

Engaged Employer

Netskope

Add a Review

Netskope Employee Reviews about "people"

Updated Aug 5, 2022

Found 438 of over 465 reviews

4.7
Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri
Sanjay Beri

What people are saying about Netskope

Join the conversation on

Startups and Entrepreneurship

4m

works at

KPMG

Ancestry vs Netskope. I understand these are two vastly different companies. One is a DNA tracing provision company and the other is a cloud security provision market leader. Ancestry’s a Technical Program Manager role and Netskope is a Technical Project Manager role. Both pre-ipo but I think Netskope is validated at $9B? Compensation seems to be both $115k+bonus+RSU, but Netskope is a remote based, so it’s not SF market rate even though I’m in SF. What would you guys choose?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people and the culture are great.(in 84 reviews)
  • "First off the overall business is doing well and we continue to hire great people.(in 39 reviews)
  • "Great teams to work for(in 27 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance.(in 14 reviews)
  • "No politics is so refreshing!!(in 13 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is awful, managers keep getting replaced, product quality is disgusting, constant support issues and an on call system, IT is useless, most projects in engineering are poorly thought out, no 401k match(in 11 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Netskope and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "people"

Jun 6, 2022 - Technical Account Manager in New Haven, CT
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope offers offers opportunity as well as a positive culture. From Sanjay down to the field team members, everyone is pulling in the same direction. I have yet to experience any negativity or colleagues that are "burned out". There is a real work / life balance here and it's very successful. It also helps that the product is second to none and continues to expand its feature set as well as net new logos.

Cons

Everyone wants to make more money and everyone feels they are worth more than they actually are. The fact of the matter is that Netskope's comp plan is great AND it's paired with a real work / life balance. Not to mention equity in a very successful company that will IPO in the future.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with huge potential in the field

Aug 5, 2022 - Field Marketing Manager
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope goes above and beyond to ensure a warm welcome to the job. Training was topnotch and I was intro'd to so many cross functional teams that I know who I can turn to for certain things. Everyone is super helpful and truly a team player. Such positive attitudes and you can tell that everyone is really happy to be working here. The company itself is growing constantly and the opportunities are endless! The company really values self care and mental health which is just another added bonus.

Cons

None - I am so happy I made this move!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0