Netsolace Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
Tariq Farid

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place for startup and skillset evaluation"

I worked at Netsolace full-time

Pros

You wont be bored at that place, amount of work needed is colossal.

Cons

Compensation is below industry standards

2. "An exciting time for Netsolace!"

I have been working at Netsolace full-time

Pros

Netsolace fosters a positive and collaborative work environment. Employees are appreciated and there is a lot of room from growth. Getting exposure to work globally is a plus. Netsolace has a clear goal set in place for the future

Cons

Offer positive recognition and or feedback for employees

"Technology"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Pros

Company moving in a positive direction. Priorities are becoming clearer. Focus on the items that matter most has increased. Strong new team members driving positive change. Enjoying my opportunity here more than ever.

Cons

Fairly small team can lead to resource challenges. Sometimes build internal tools that could be purchased from the outside easier.

Advice to Management

Keep the positive momentum. There is so much more we can do for Edible Arrangements if we stay focused.

"Dysfunctional"

I have been working at Netsolace full-time

Pros

The people here are great to work with. Very cool bunch of guys.

Cons

The most dysfunctional IT group I have ever worked for. No change management process. No clearly defined areas of responsibility among different technology groups. Documentation is sparse, often outdated, and scattered. No training. No initiative for employee growth. We employ cheap solutions with an abundance of compromises only to have those cheap solutions fail, and then the finger ultimately gets pointed at us.

On top of that, the person at the top of this organization (also the founder of Edible Arrangements) still sticks his hands in too many cookie jars. He doesn't allow IT leadership to do their jobs. If he did, this place could be so much better.

Only 6 paid holidays. Seriously?
    Last Christmas, the vast majority of us got $100 bonuses. No, I'm not forgetting a zero. ONE HUNDRED dollars.

Advice to Management

CTO is doing a great job. But better processes need to be in place, in particularly for resource management. Our CTO has the ability to really drive our agenda and turn this place around, but he either can't or doesn't want to. It's frustrating.

"Great fast paced and growing company. Offering so many opportunities! Each position touches a ton of different projects!"

I have been working at Netsolace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

always projects to work on and be creative with. fast paced which is way better than being bored watching the time go by.

Cons

holidays get really busy and the turn around on projects can be quick

Advice to Management

no issues with management. the company needs to hire more positions so that there is enough support with all the work there is to do.

"Awesome opporrtunity"

Current Employee - Director of Franchise Software Development in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Netsolace full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The best place to learn something exciting or Challenging yourself to do something amazing. If you have eager to prove yourself that you could be an amazing developer, designer or Manager, This is the place to test yourself. Good Salary, Benefits in terms of money, learning and relationships. Bonuses/Awards for the deserving people who can earn it. Not a place for losers.

Cons

I have been working here for several years now but every day you learn something new here. Leadership has proven themselves. Tariq Farid who has proven himself a leader by leading a company which hit the $500M sales in one year. He is the man you can follow to learn the business and entrepreneur skills. Working with such a passionate person requires a desire deep inside to be a successful man.

Advice to Management

keep doing the great job! and thank you very much for the opportunity, God Bless you!

"Great learning experience"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Wallingford, CT
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Wallingford, CT

I worked at Netsolace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced aggressive environment, learning opportunities

Cons

Work pressure
    Change in policies

Advice to Management

Remain consistent in approach - don't over experiment

"Not great"

Pros

free fruit and the occasional food truck

Cons

poor opportunity for growth. CEO is horrible

"Terrible place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I worked at Netsolace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very few to speak of. There's the chance to work with some good technology and some good people, but that's about it. Oh, and free fruit.

Cons

The CEO fosters a backstabbing environment and pits employees against each other to see who rises to the top and rewards that behavior. Any attempts at a team mentality were squashed. Much work is outsourced, which makes consistency and cohesiveness difficult. The CEO micromanages when he feels like it and often changes his mind on major decisions, halting progress, and then blames employees for that lack of progress. Avoid this company.

Advice to Management

Let your managers do their jobs.

10. "Good team, not-so-good culture"

I worked at Netsolace (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent experience. Work always directly impacts the company's projects and undertakings. Co-workers are willing to go the extra mile to succeed.

Cons

Culture is very different than any other company. Management does not have a clear direction of the company, and it consequently rubs off on the employees. Multiple people have been hired for a new position, and shortly thereafter the position is cut. Crippling to company culture and safety.

Netsolace Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Marketing & Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Netsolace is proud that we’ve developed an environment where our employees are willing to go above and beyond so that the company is successful. Our executive management... More