- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Taylor, TX
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Alameda, CA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Dunwoody, GA
- India - All Cities
- - Uttar Pradesh
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - Noida
Found 147 of over 157 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Marketing CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Got to work on many different projects. I learned data analytics, marketing practices and performed account coordinator duties. They allow you to explore your interests and support you while learning the ins and outs of the job. Very friendly towards recent graduates.
a lot of work for not enough pay
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 25, 2022 - Designer in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, some flexibility and semi decent perks
legal restrictions are limiting to work with
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff are competent, seasoned professionals who demonstrate care for the business and the employees. Leadership is focused on what will make a difference. The company supports inclusion and diversity, and its women's group is dedicated. Kelley keeps the company informed and smiling.
Some of our people platforms are annoying to use. The strategic review had some leadership on edge, but I hope that will ease with the recent announcement.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - Legal in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun culture, a lot of diversity too
Compensation is not competitive at all, and raises are nearly non existent. This company has lost a LOT of talent because of the pay rate. No money to spend because of a dying product.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive and genuinely caring team members, from junior team members through the CEO Work from home opportunities Ability to make a difference Excellent work/life balance organizations are truly focused on diversity & inclusion
Lots of red tape to navigate to get things done Antiquated systems lead to many RCAs Bonus system is company-wide performance, not individual contributorContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 30, 2022 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance is good
Compensation is not super good
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My manager is a really good person. He considers the welfare of the employees first. Encourages to take PTO's and they do not disturb you during time off.
Use it or lose it PTO policy. Bonus and salary is low compared to the market. Not many perks.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Risk AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is pretty friendly, including management. There are plenty of office activities to participate in if you are into that.
Pay isn't amazing and the training could be better.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 1, 2022 - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture and environment Laid back, great work-life balance Opportunities to learn and grow
Compensation is significantly below the market level
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 19, 2022 - Sr. Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good community, PTO and benefits- always something to do!
Company needs to work on growth opportunities for employees.
Netspend Reviews FAQs
Netspend has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Netspend to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
69% of Netspend employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Netspend 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.