Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The biggest thing about working there is that you know you will be a successful banker if you just stick to the Network Capital program" (in 149 reviews)

• "The training/introductory course for being a call center associate was brief but informative" (in 56 reviews)

Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons" (in 65 reviews)

• "it is however very demanding, at network capital they require nothing less than 100% everyday" (in 53 reviews)

1. "I love working at Network Capital"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

AMAZING pay and tons of room for growth, especially if you're willing to dedicate yourself to their program. They make it really easy to succeed. Great company!

Cons

There haven't been any for me.

"Best training program I've ever been in"

Former Employee - Mortgage
    Former Employee - Mortgage

I worked at Network Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The biggest thing about working there is that you know you will be a successful banker if you just stick to the Network Capital program. It's admittedly tough at times, but they go above and beyond in ensuring you're prepared to succeed in this industry. This is all you really need to know: graduates of their program go on to be top 1% of mortgage bankers in the country.

Cons

The job requires dedication, if you're half-hearted you won't last.

3. "Rewarding culture"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

They went out of their way to provide the tools I needed to get licensed. Which is awesome, because their mortgage bankers make a LOT of money. A lot of that also has to do with our training program, which everyone says is the best in the industry. I feel like landing a job here has set me up to be successful for the rest of my career.

Cons

They limit overtime so people don't get burnt out.

4. "Zero stars, worst company I’ve ever worked for"

Former Employee - Loan Processor in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Loan Processor in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What pros? There are none

Cons

Everything! Really high turn over. I trained for two weeks with 9 other people, there was a class of 10 before us and a class of 10 after us. By the time we were done training, the class before us only had about 5 people left. By the time the class after us was done training, the class before us had about 2 people left and my class has about 6 people left. People were quitting or getting fired left and right. That’s why they have these 2 week training classes of 10 people every 2 weeks. They lose people as fast as they hire them.

They have shady business practices and push through loans that should not get pushed through. They do not care about quality they care about quantity. They only hire people with no experience so they can train them their shady ways and you’ll know no better.

TheY micro-manage like I’ve never seen before. There is an employee whose sole job is to listen to everyone’s calls, and if you miss one line of your script, you’re getting reprimanded!

They offer no benefits or PTO, no 401K, nothing.

This company is a joke, a scam. Don’t do it!!

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with dignity and respect. Don’t yell at them and belittle them in front of the entire office. And run a legit business, stop being shady

5. "High Energy Sales Floor"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Unlimited income. You work hard you play hard.

Cons

Have not worked here long enough to figure it out

"Best company I've worked with"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Fair, honest people that know how to get results. I had heard good things before I was hired and everything turned out to be true. Pay is competitive, benefits are solid and the program is the best around. Best thing is that you can tell that management actually cares about our well-being and helping us succeed. couldn't be happier I landed this job.

Cons

Managers have high expectations. We're expected to be dedicated to our jobs.

"Wish I didn't have to leave"

I worked at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital was amazing. Their program prepared me to be a successful banker no matter where I go, but I still wish I didn't have to leave. The offices were amazing and I really enjoyed the team I was a part of. They did a great job at making everyone in the office feel like family. I'll be lucky if I ever find another job that gives me the satisfaction working with Network did.

Cons

Sometimes I got a bad client that sucked to work with, but we always had the resources to make it manageable.

"First-class"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I can't say enough good about my time with Network Capital. In an industry that's dictated by numbers and bottom line, it's nice to work with someone that really prioritizes providing the real value to their clients. I've never been pressured into doing something I didn't think was ethical (which unfortunately seems to be commonplace among people I know with other companies). The offices are great as well with a really nice view.

Cons

Some clients can be difficult to work with, but we're expected to achieve the same results regardless.

"Enjoyable work"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I suppose it could seem daunting to some people, but I enjoy working in a high-stress, high-reward environment. Network Capital known for being on the forefront of the industry, so it's pretty cool working for a company that has consistently proven to produce the top 1% of mortgage bankers. I've never had any issues with management, so a great experience all-around.

Cons

We're expected to achieve the same results no matter the situation.

10. "Has to be the worst mortgage company I've worked for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

visually a nice looking office with free soda

Cons

Very low wages, hard to move up, very entry level feel of the company like they dont know what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. There is a reason why people dont stay there long and it starts with the managers.