Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I can't say enough good about my time with Network Capital" (in 152 reviews)

• "The training/introductory course for being a call center associate was brief but informative" (in 56 reviews)

Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons" (in 65 reviews)

• "it is however very demanding, at network capital they require nothing less than 100% everyday" (in 52 reviews)

1. "One of the most talented teams I've been a part of"

Pros

Big kudos to Network Capital's hiring managers, because our team is absolutely amazing. They've done a great job of filling the staff with some really smart talented people, making for one of, if not the, bets working experiences of my career. I truly look forward to coming into the office each day and interacting with everyone.

Cons

We hold each other accountable. it's not really a place where slackers can skate by and still be successful.

2. "5 Stars"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

My managers are super easy to get along with, they're actually a great support system on a near daily basis. Everyone knows that our services are top of the line, so we're always in demand with top clients which makes the job a TON easier. In short, it's easy to find success there.

Cons

Workloads can get high during busy periods.

3. "Great Co-workers"

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly Co-workers no other pros

Cons

Low pay, commission structure is not fair, slave shop you work on weekends as well, no more free coffee. Managers will always be on your business and high turnover rate its like a revolving door almost every week skmeone is getting laid off.

Advice to Management

Change the pay structure

4. "Special work environment"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

This isn't a job for me or the other people that work there, it's a career. A lot of that is because of the work/life balance they've fostered - we're actually encouraged to use our PTO to avoid getting burned out. They also give great rewards all the time it feels like for achieving milestones, locking down or record client, or just generally going above and beyond, etc. I really appreciate knowing that the work I put in is both recognized and rewarded when I deserve to be. It's been a really satisfying work experience.

Cons

Nothing has stood out to me.

5. "Great company, amazing people"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

My coworkers are the best part of the job. It's a privilege to work alongside the best in the business ( which is an objective statement, I work with the top 1% of mortgage bankers everyday) and I'm proud to call many of them my friends. it's easy to take pride in my work when I have these people on my time.

Cons

Hard work and dedication is required to keep up with the talents I work with.

6. "Really impressive workspace"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

My favorite part about working there is that the offices and amenities are all top of the line. it feels like they are always improving, upgrading or bringing in something new. Whether it's new tech, better chairs, a new perk around the office, etc, it's pretty awesome. I assume they do it to keep an edge on the competition and help impress our clients, but it definitely makes my life easier too. Great place to work.

Cons

Not much, I really like it there.

7. "Really good company"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Well above average pay/benefits. management is personable and has been very understanding in my experience. Great access to top clients and the latest tech.

Cons

They won't let you sit on work, they'll keep reminding you and make sure you're productive.

8. "First class!"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

It's really nice to work for a company that prioritizes their clients. Too often employers are worried about cutting corners at the expense of the client to make some extra profit. We'll do anything to make sure our clients are happy, which I find really refreshing.

Cons

We work hard to make sure our clients are satisfied, but it's worth it.

9. "Amazing team"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

My team's full of some of the smartest people I've ever met, which means I get to learn from the best. Everyone is so nice and the love to teach too. So many people there have helped me grow leaps and bounds professionally, I'm incredibly thankful. The same goes for my managers too, they really coach me to be my best plus our sales training is objectively the best in the industry. I'm hoping to work here for a long time.

Cons

Every now and then there's a dull day.

10. "Probably the best company I've been a part of"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

One of maybe two places I've worked that I can say I'm confident management has my best interests in mind. They produce the top 1% of mortgage bankers for a reason, and a huge reason for that are the steps they take to treain and prepare us for every client. It makes the job a lot more satisfying knowing i work for a company that has my back. I couldn't recommend Network Capital more.

Cons

I'm at my desk a lot.