Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen

Pros
  • If you have a sports mentality then Network Capital is the place for you (in 140 reviews)

• The training/introductory course for being a call center associate was brief but informative (in 54 reviews)

Cons
  • No cons everything is wonderful (in 63 reviews)

• no cons here at network capital (in 51 reviews)

1. "Mortgage Banker"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. I am learning so much from the experienced people in the building. They provide all the tools you need for success. You do have to work hard but the opportunity is incredible. They appreciate a job well done and your best effort and give great perks and benefits for those who can produce.

Cons

In the beginning you have to work long hours to build your business but it's fun and worth every second of time in the building

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work...Thank you for all that you do!

2. "Amazing Place To Work"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1.Amazing company culture.
    2. Opportunities for rapid growth
    3. Paid training! You can not beat getting paid to learn and grow.
    4. Management is very supportive. We do daily training and they work side by side their employees.

Cons

None, as long you work hard and put in the effort

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing cause it works.

3. "Great Job That sets you up for a successful career!"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management really care about you and your success, they will work with you put time into training you and go above and beyond to make sure you do move up in the company and are successful at your position.

Company provides paid training while they pay for all your licensing and tutoring. Not many company's will do this and train you from no experience while paying for all your licensing.

This job is incredibly rewarding, everyday I love coming to work and seeing my fellow co workers in this beautiful office we have here. Free fountain drinks and coffee, Xbox and pool table in break rooms. Extremely fun work environment, not a typical boring call center we play music can make song requests if you produce.

Management is on point when it comes to training and coaching, the management is always going around helping you with your pitches and giving you advice to help you improve.

THERE IS NO HANDOUTS HERE! Everything is worked for, you must work your very hardest everyday, try your best, show up every day be consistent and you will be recognized and rewarded

Ability to move up VERY fast

Support and care from management

Potential to make 6 figures within your first year or two of employment. Ability to make salary type pay within your first 6 months.

Basically there's not many con's If you want to make a career out of no experience very fast this job is for you!!

If you start in the call center, management here is amazing Atlas, William, Crystal, Gabe and Jonathan are all amazing at what they do and they care about your success as well as you on a personal level. They don't just care about you at work like most management would.

Cons

Pay of 10.50 isn't the best starting out however you quickly gain the potential to make a lot more fast, you can move up in as little as 2 weeks to another position that can make a potential 6 figures.

Saturdays are a workday for a few hours, you do get paid overtime though.

Advice to Management

Management is excellent they do everything they need to and more to help you succeed, you as the employee have to care as mo

5. "A Company That Really Cares"

Current Employee - Loan Processor Trainee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Processor Trainee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive and energetic environment
    Strive for success
    Skies the limit potential growth in the company
    Management is awesome and are always there to help and want you to succeed.

Cons

If you're not looking to work hard to be successful, then this is not for you.

6. "Amazing"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free coffee and free soda, need I say more?

Cons

Dressing nice if you aren't accustomed to it

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

7. "Life Changing"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker Trainee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Mortgage Banker Trainee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I walked into this job, thinking it will be just another job. I gave up hope on finding an enjoyable place to work. Network Capital is AMAZING. I have been challenged harder than I ever have been but I also have been extremely inspired. There is a lot of fist bumps and smiles on a MONDAY morning. There is nothing but opportunity if you work towards it.

Cons

I took the time to read through the lowest rated reviews, and I would be lying if I said it didn't discourage me at first. I analyzed every little move I made and that my coworkers made and that the management made. I quickly realized that the complaints are from people who wanted "just another job". You have to WORK for what you earn here, and it is the hardest job I have had because it forced me to take the hard road in order for me to use the potential I never even knew I had. If you want the soda fountains, the fancy office, all the fun things that Network Capital offers, you have to work your glutes off to keep it. I have no problem breaking a sweat, I have no problem being pushed to be my best, and that's why I am not going to complain about the little things that are all enforced for a reason.

Advice to Management

Keep up the acknowledgement and inspiration, the people that can't take the heat should get out of the kitchen. Will, Gabe, Shelley, and Crystal are all amazing people and a great asset to the company. Even better than the soda fountains.

8. "Great Company to Work for!"

Current Employee - CCA in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - CCA in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great company that really wants to see you succeed. Carlos Vargas is such an amazing manager, and really believes in you. The environment is very upbeat with many incentives, and so many are there to help you out. I love my co-workers and the amazing environment here. There is so much opportunity for advancement here, and I love to come to work every morning.

Cons

none that I can think of

9. "Awesome place to work at!"

Current Employee - Contact Center Agent in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Contact Center Agent in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing management with a professional atmosphere.
    I am actually happy every time that I wake up to go to work at a place that is enjoyable.
    Carlos Vargas (My manager) is definitely the best boss that I have ever had in my life.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job.

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - CCA Agent in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - CCA Agent in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management
    A lot of growth opportunities
    Positive work environment

Cons

There are no cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Whats it's (really) like to work at Network Capital"

Former Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

First and foremost the company helps you get your licensing. Given it can be daunting if you're unsure what to do, that's a big plus.
    The compensation is not amazing, but it'll benefit someone new to the industry, especially if you're originating loans in a state which has smaller loan amounts.
    There's camaraderie amongst the employees and it does feel, to an extent, like a work family. That, however, has much to do with the manager you're under.
    The amenities are nice (unlimited coffee and soda) and the office is a beautiful place to work. Big windows give you a great view of surrounding Orange County.
    My team was full of great people and our manager was a cool person.

Cons

The hours can be atrocious. I cannot recommend this company for a good work-life balance.
    The compensation starts to stink after you get some experience. You can make more per file almost anywhere else and, on top of that, you're behind out the gate if you're originating loans in places like CA or NY where the average loan amounts are much bigger.
    They definitely ascribe to the military model of grinding one down before building one up. They work to mold you into the NetCap drone, which causes a high rate of recidivism. Notice most all the reviews (particularly the 5-star ones) are from employees who have been working there less than a year? That's because most employees don't last more than a year. During my year there, I quickly became the most senior LO on the floor.
    Because of the high recidivism, management turns over quickly as well and often times they're learning at the same time as the LOs they're leading.
    The inexperience of the entire group is regularly on display.

Advice to Management

Your business model seems to work for Tri and Hugh, so more power to you, but if you made a few tweaks you could create a truly great company that could actually rival the likes of Quicken.