Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Working at Network Capital is by far the best change that happened to my life" (in 148 reviews)

• "The training/introductory course for being a call center associate was brief but informative" (in 57 reviews)

Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons" (in 65 reviews)

• "it is however very demanding, at network capital they require nothing less than 100% everyday" (in 53 reviews)

1. "Wish I didn't have to leave"

I worked at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital was amazing. Their program prepared me to be a successful banker no matter where I go, but I still wish I didn't have to leave. The offices were amazing and I really enjoyed the team I was a part of. They did a great job at making everyone in the office feel like family. I'll be lucky if I ever find another job that gives me the satisfaction working with Network did.

Cons

Sometimes I got a bad client that sucked to work with, but we always had the resources to make it manageable.

"Best company I've worked with"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Fair, honest people that know how to get results. I had heard good things before I was hired and everything turned out to be true. Pay is competitive, benefits are solid and the program is the best around. Best thing is that you can tell that management actually cares about our well-being and helping us succeed. couldn't be happier I landed this job.

Cons

Managers have high expectations. We're expected to be dedicated to our jobs.

"First-class"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I can't say enough good about my time with Network Capital. In an industry that's dictated by numbers and bottom line, it's nice to work with someone that really prioritizes providing the real value to their clients. I've never been pressured into doing something I didn't think was ethical (which unfortunately seems to be commonplace among people I know with other companies). The offices are great as well with a really nice view.

Cons

Some clients can be difficult to work with, but we're expected to achieve the same results regardless.

"Enjoyable work"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I suppose it could seem daunting to some people, but I enjoy working in a high-stress, high-reward environment. Network Capital known for being on the forefront of the industry, so it's pretty cool working for a company that has consistently proven to produce the top 1% of mortgage bankers. I've never had any issues with management, so a great experience all-around.

Cons

We're expected to achieve the same results no matter the situation.

"Amazing training program"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital has identified exactly what it takes to reach the top 1% of mortgage bankers, and every employee has the opportunity to take advantage of that program. It's a lot of hard work, but who doesn't want to be among the best at what they do?

Cons

Not for lazy people, hard work is rewarded though.

6. "Top bankers are made here"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Managers know what it takes to be successful in this business and they are great about teaching and coaching us. Making us successful bankers is the top priority, so they give us as many leads as we need and equip us with the tools needed to succeed in every job.

Cons

They don't let you sit on a file and will make sure you work on them if you forget to.

7. "One of the Smartest Decisions I Ever Made!"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part of this job is learning from my manager and mentor Nima. He is like a Sales Guru or something. He helped me learn the mortgage industry, but more importantly, how to close! He is tough as nails but very fair. I love working at this office too. It is in the best part of Miami, Brickell. The office has a view of the ocean and I love my team. Top Team!!

Cons

Nothing really. I am learning and making money so not much to complain about.

Advice to Management

Thank you for coming to Miami. Glad to be part of the team.

"Mortgage Intern"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

They help you get licensed and supply the tools needed to get licensed. Excellent sales program training. Nice office with a great view and the building has a lot of amenities.

You get to learn from the best sales people, their MBs make a lot of money. They have the top 1% mortgage bankers in the country and they are always willing to let you pick their brain. Fun environment.

Cons

If you're lazy, don't come here. Not made for people looking to test the waters.

9. "Executive Assistant"

I worked at Network Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good company to start with, you will get a lot of experience in every field.

Cons

too much work and stress

10. "Mortgage Banker"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

If you stick to the program, you will be successful. They have the top 1% of mortgage bankers in the country, and they all graduated from the program. The software is easy to use and there are unlimited and excellent leads - most companies hardly give you any. Great pay. Excellent sales training. My manager coaches me to perform to the best of my ability. Nice office - the building is in a great location with a really good view. Building has many amenities. They teach you how to become the top 1% mortgage banker. Limitless potential. Fun environment that brings the best out of you.

Cons

You have to qualify to come on on the weekends. Can't be late.