KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "It's full of high energy and the Carlos is a great manager.(in 64 reviews)
  • "Management is great at pushing you to grow and succeed.(in 63 reviews)
  • "I was great with the trainings provided to us that helped me get licensed in a few states.(in 48 reviews)
  • "Beautiful office and area(in 44 reviews)
  • "It is a fast up beat place to work and the people are great.(in 36 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Network Capital and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Always Busy, Great Culture

May 16, 2022 - Senior Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The phone never stops ringing, there's always a loan to do-- unlimited calls and leads. Upper Management is always involved and supportive.

Cons

They don't do Non-QM or ARMs

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hard work but you will grow!

May 5, 2022 - Mortgage Banker (MLO) in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training and what you go through working here will grow you as a person both inside and outside of the workplace. The people and training are worth every minute.

Cons

Hard and repetitive work. You will need some grit.

3. 5.0

Standards are different

May 5, 2022 - Mortgage Banker Intern in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun work environment Goal oriented Leaders want you to succeed

Cons

Long work days Getting yelled at by customers

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging and Fun Work Environment with opportunity to learn and grow within the company.

May 5, 2022 - Intern in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Job Title is clear and specific with no confusion — There’s a goal and end to where I want to be and they lay it out for us perfectly. - Enthusiastic and Motivating Manager - Awesome Recruitment Team: They we’re helpful from the beginning to the end. They always follow up and check on you to make sure everything is good to get you set up for the job and the interview. - HR Team is quick and always willing to help you with all the needs that you need to be handled

Cons

- It’s a full time job so if you’re not looking for something that you gotta commit to then yea this isn’t for you. They put in the time and money into you so you have to take it seriously.

5. 5.0

Productive and fun workplace

May 5, 2022 - Junior Mortgage Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good work environment with great management here at our Irvine, CA location. What stood out to me initially is that everyone is very willing to help each other out in order to hit goals. It’s a tough job, but I’ve learned a lot in my experience and I’m excited for what the future brings me here!

Cons

Being in the call center I feel we should be paid more for what we do. Our schedule is very time-consuming as well, so it’s definitely hard to balance life and work.

6. 5.0

Excellent Company

May 5, 2022 - Mortgage Intern in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and environment, excellent training and building of skills, flexibility with locations, and great management.

Cons

None that I can genuinely state.

7. 5.0

Mental Work High Rewards

May 5, 2022 - Intern in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Diverse culture *Everyone willing to provide a great sense of direction and a helping hand *Energetic Floor *Casual Friday, if EARNED! *Great Lunch Choices within a 5 Miles Radius

Cons

*Light compensation *Tough Work Life balance *Coffee Machine breaks down

8. 5.0

Wonderful atmosphere

May 5, 2022 - Mortgage Intern in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Positive mindset -great support system -outstanding management -enjoyable environment -comfortable working environment

Cons

Pay can be a little better than minimum wage

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

mortgage banker

May 17, 2022 - Senior Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good earning potential if you grind

Cons

no benefits, you work in a sweatshop,

10. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good for people with no formal schooling but strong work ethic

Apr 25, 2022 - Senior Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Culture is inclusive and high- energy. Co-workers (at least for my team) were very supportive and always available to answer questions

Cons

Training felt insufficient and it felt extremely difficult to go to my manager for help because it always felt like I was a bother. way too production numbers focused which was expected as thats part of this industry and sales in general insane work schedule, absolutely 0 work life balance benefits are lacking

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,016 Reviews

Network Capital Reviews FAQs

Network Capital has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,025 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Network Capital to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Network Capital employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Network Capital. This rating has decreased by -26% over the last 12 months.

59% of Network Capital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Network Capital 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Network Capital to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Network Capital Job Seekers