Network Capital Employee Reviews about "licensing"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Join the conversation on

Finance

48.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Network Capital~691419
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is great at pushing you to grow and succeed.(in 64 reviews)
  • "It's full of high energy and the Carlos is a great manager.(in 60 reviews)
  • "I was great with the trainings provided to us that helped me get licensed in a few states.(in 47 reviews)
  • "Beautiful office and area(in 40 reviews)
  • "It is a fast up beat place to work and the people are great.(in 36 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Network Capital and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "licensing"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

It's a wonderful opportunity to learn from the best salespeople!

Mar 11, 2021 - Mortgage Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment. The atmosphere of integrity, ethics, warmth and friendliness. I was going through some difficulties in my educational and professional life and this internship has changed my whole perspectives in professional development. The company supported me deeply during my internship to understand and be a meaningful part of the process. The training received was excellent. Throughout the entire program, I was able to get assistance on every single question I had in terms of all aspects of business. Also, they helped me get licensed.

Cons

Too much work and learning materials, if you're lazy, don't come here.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Had issues with pay

Oct 21, 2021 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was great with the trainings provided to us that helped me get licensed in a few states. I also had great colleagues here who also became my friends.

Cons

If I was only working for growth, I would have stayed here in Network Capital. However, I still have bills to pay that I wasn't able to do so because of issues with pay. There were a lot of instances that our pay was delayed and recurrent issues about pay discrepancies that they couldn't resolve.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Inspired by the perspectives of the astonishing career!

Feb 23, 2021 - Mortgage Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great office. Fun environment, modern, open floor plan work space. Friendly colleagues, easy collaboration, the atmosphere of success. Right place to choose for learning and development - excellent training programs. Wide opportunities to learn from the best sales people: their MBs make a lot of money, the company supports you to get licensed, they have top 1% mortgage bankers in the country that you can talk to. The company is focused on the workplace culture. I appreciated positive communication, clear understanding of the primary duties and key working relationships with my colleagues. It is really rewarding to work as a part of such motivated team and to have confidence in the limitless potential of my future career. Good remuneration+ wellness support, free snacks and coffee.

Cons

It’s not so easy to achieve objectives, expect progress in your own career after a year (+ personal motivation is important).

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity to make money

Feb 1, 2021 - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, help with licensing, etc

Cons

Long hours, very high expectations

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunity to work and learn business lessons.

Jan 31, 2021 - Mortgage Intern in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Spacious open floor plan office with break areas and lovely view. The building has many amenities. Energetic office environment, fully equipped training room for newly hired employees (excellent sales training). Responsible corporate governance and strong employment relations. Education growth is strongly supported by the company: helps you get licensed, opportunity to, learn from the best salespeople. The team is creative, hardworking and focused on getting superior results. Such internship could be an amazing complementary to my academic experience. Decent salary and benefits: a fair bonus scheme and other work based ‘perks’ such as health insurance. PTO, 401K matching, free snacks, tea, coffee and great lunches. Exciting team building events.

Cons

Successful career involves the use of many skills combined with motivation and the ability to work hard.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Get more and develop your career!

Dec 13, 2020 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have a positive work – life balance with the Network Capital team. The management strives to provide valuable support to the staff professional development: help you get licensed, excellent training program with the opportunities to learn from the best salespeople (their MBs make a lot of money). Great salary and surprising benefits package. My comfortable working space is fully equipped with all the latest amenities and also it is with nice view. I’m going forward in my career, things are moving faster and in more exciting direction than ever before.

Cons

Nothing to complain, my current job is outweighed by the benefits.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

It’s a great opportunity to kickstart your career!

Dec 4, 2020 - Mortgage Intern in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Network Capital helps you get licensed and supply the tools you need for the same. Excellent Sales/program Training. You learn from the best salespeople. They have top 1% mortgage bankers in the country that you can talk to. Overall environment is fun and the building has many amenities.

Cons

Not for those looking to test the waters!

8. 5.0

Exciting Entry-Level Job

Nov 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s my first job right after graduation and I like what I’m experiencing so far. I’ve witnessed people being promoted after 1 to 3 months so I know I can climb the corporate ladder here. People are energetic and enthusiastic. We have fun, friendly sales contests that keep everyone on their toes. Work environment is positive. Management inspires and motivates. The back office is supportive. Other pros: - Company-sponsored training and licensing - Career Advancement Program - Benefits (Health, Insurance, Retirement) - No weekend work - Company values - Work ethic Pay is great and bonuses are given. Just like our customers, employees get to live the good life – thanks to Network Capital! I’m glad I started my career here.

Cons

- Fast pace, high pressure - as with any sales-oriented job. - And I still have to learn how to bounce back from rejections.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

The perfect place to build a long-term career

Oct 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity for freshers or those who would like to start a financially rewarding career. The company gives you the best chance to be one of the top mortgage bankers. They help you get licensed and their training programs ensures you are constantly updated with the latest strategies and best practices. Dynamic and fun place to work filled with talented people. Learn and work with the best!

Cons

Work during weekends, strict policy on the use of social media and phones.

10. 5.0

Award-Winning Employer

Oct 22, 2020 - Mortgage Banker
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Network Capital, you will really feel that the company is committed to the success of each employee. They offer a topnotch training program and even sponsor the licensing. All promotions are from within. To clients, they offer the least cost. This and their up-to-date software makes my job easy. The office staff is supportive and efficient. Processing, underwriting, and funding departments help to make transactions flow smoothly. My colleagues are all gung ho yet professional and respectful. We have a well-seasoned management who knows what they are doing and where they want to take the company. Large paychecks + benefits + commission + daily bonuses! I know I will get rich here.

Cons

Not for the lazy, not for the timid, and definitely not for the negative!

1 person found this review helpful