Networx Sales Development Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.8
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
  1. "Opportunity of a life time!!"

Current Employee - Sales Development in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Networx is the best company I have ever worked for hands down! At Networx you're not an employee you are apart of a family. It's a very fun loving and fast paced environment with management that is dedicated to seeing you grow with the company. I would not be where I am today in life without them. In the time I've been here that have helped me grow as a professional and as a person. They stood by my side through my... plethora of health issues and gave me encouragement and prayers during my recovery as the only thing they wanted to see was me back in the office healthy with a smile on my face. It's a team first mentality here that starts with our CEO who is extremely transparent and actually takes the time to become invested with the growth and success of ALL of his employees. If you are looking to get on the ground floor with a company that is constantly growing year over year, and that will notice your hard work with proper compensation and promotions then this is the place for you! Do yourself a favor and quit looking for your next job and apply here today and you'll be one step closer to finding a home.

Cons

There are zero cons to working at Networx as this is the best place you could look to start a career!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Networx2016-12-28

"Training was very short lasted 3 days, everyone was very welcoming and helpful, love that I can have food at my desk."

Former Employee - Sales Development

I worked at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Food at my desk, great pay,positive manager (april) and we are able to take breaks whenever as long as it equals an hour total for the day.

Cons

Co-owner Ari Greenbaum is very mean and has no filter,it's loud in a way that's inappropriate with to much laughter and gossip.you have to meet unrealistic goals in order to keep your job to many ppl leaving.

Advice to Management

Learn how to talk to ppl,don't cuss,set a minimum goal for approval setters and not give them a short time frame to meet goals,make ARI GREENBAUM STAY AT HOME AND NOT DRIVE PPL TO THEIR DEATH.

Networx2016-05-09

"Friendly atmosphere"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was skeptical about this company at first but I must admit they are Extremely friendly and motivating, this is a very relaxed friendly environment. Also there is room for growth within the company.

Cons

same repetitive thing over and over in sales development can become stressful when trying to meet goals. Long Hours not really utiliting skills. For it to be a professional environment their should be less cursing if this company truly wants to be taken serious by future employees

Advice to Management

Management does a great job being available to employees. Continue to be friendly

Networx2016-03-16

"liars and frauds"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at Networx full-time

Pros

income and hours are nice

Cons

lie about the position states you are a sales development rep when you are really an appointment setter doing cold call and harassing contractors...poor training with horrible company policies the best thing about working for this company is the free breakfast on friday...

Advice to Management

stop lying and have realistic expecationd

Networx2016-02-26

"Unstable Work Place"

Sales Development in Sandy Springs, GA

I have been working at Networx

Pros

Salary, casual work attire, free breakfast on Friday

Cons

Disrespectful, Very short breaks, fired if you can produce sales

Networx2015-10-18
  6. "It's a great opportunity, but can be very boring."

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Stone Mountain, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a great opportunity and not much work, great people with a fun atmosphere

Cons

Being that it is Cold call it tends to get very boring.

Advice to Management

No advice needed.

Networx2015-09-03