Networx Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Steve Storch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • There is a great opportunity to make a lot of money (in 3 reviews)

• If you are looking for a stable and growing company with excellent pay and benefits and a family working environment, then this is the place for you (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Other than that there are no cons (in 4 reviews)

• There are zero cons to working at Networx as this is the best place you could look to start a career (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Continuing to Change My Life"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is hands down the greatest company I've ever worked for. I began working here with no money, living with family, & very unsure about my future. Less than a year later, I'm on pace to make six figures in my first year of employment, & the opportunities available to me are endless. I never thought sales would be the profession I would thrive at, however working here has taught me that selling is simply influencing & helping others. You are not selling items that depreciate in value..... You're providing opportunities for contractors to grow their business & realize their own potential. I've learned more about what I'm capable of, & the limits we as humans place on ourselves, that truly do not exist, than I have at any school or work place.

The leadership here is bar none. They're not only mentors, they've become family. Helping others & myself not only master our craft professionally, but continuously helping us personally as well. How to truly & effectively close is only the tip of the iceberg of what they have taught me. How to manage stress, remain consistent, & be an example to others are just a few of many valuable things I've learned from them. They are consistently guiding me to becoming the best professional & personal version of myself. They encourage & are open to any idea that further improves the quality of the customer, company, & team members lives. Many companies call themselves a family. It is not a cliche here.

The office environment is like no other office you will walk into. It is truly a vibrant living energy that exists. You feel it. When one thrives, we celebrate their success. When one is down or having a rough stretch, the support is overwhelming, as everyone knows the feeling of going through rough patches. Individuality is celebrated & encouraged. There is a specific & proven process which you will learn, however when you begin to truly bring your own personality to your role, you see the level in which your own unique traits become an asset to the company. I see myself not only continuing to master my craft, but to help others realize their own potential & help this growing company thrive & manifest it's true potential as well.

Cons

Cons are subjective. What one needs to know when considering employment here is that this is not a 9-5, clock punching job. If you are looking for a side job, or simply to show up & do the bare minimum for a check, this is not the job for you. I have stayed late many times, & put in extra hours of work (by choice), however I've seen the results that going that extra mile produce. You have to constantly self improve, & strive to better your craft everyday. While in no way are these "Cons" in my view, one must know that if they do view them as cons, they must either re-examine what they see as cons, or choose another profession. You get exactly what you put into this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to mentor, & build others & know that you truly change people's lives.

Mar 20, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for writing this review! Over the past several months, we have worked hard to create a supportive and encouraging environment. We are on the way to making Networx one of the best places... More

2. "Challenging"

Former Employee - Closer
    Former Employee - Closer

I worked at Networx Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learning the skills most people will never posses. Not only will you use the skills they teach you in the office, but these are life long skills!

Cons

Ready for the new office! We have the current office at capacity and can't wait for Q1. All the managers are there to make sure you achieve your goals vs micro manage.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Sep 26, 2017 – Recruiting Director

I truly appreciate your feedback and we will continue striving to be the best place to work in Atlanta!

3. "seriously?"

I worked at Networx Systems full-time

Pros

I guess the opportunity is there. Interview was not too smooth.

Cons

29K is good if you are just starting out. But to offer 29K to a seasoned veteran with over ten yrs experience is a bit low. Perhaps a higher "ramp up" salary would be in order until people are up to speed and the commission dollars start rolling in.-Just a suggestion

Advice to Management

You don't offer Greg Maddux an entry level salary.

Sep 26, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you greatly for your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

4. "Great positive sales environment that helped me refine my skills & confidence."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Networx Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many pros: I really enjoyed the training, that the management is motivating, and the supportive team atmosphere! The job itself is self challenging-(you work hard-you do well)! And of course rewarding commission and residuals!

Cons

Company does not subsidize health insurance. Other than that there are no cons! It's a great place to start a career and gain valuable sales skills.

Advice to Management

Explore the work from home option. Continue to educate employees!

Sep 26, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for the awesome review! It truly means the world to know that our hard work in making Networx the best place to work in Atlanta doesn't go without notice!

5. "Sales"

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the first time in all my years I've truely loved my work place . The ethics and respect this company teaches is inspiring and absolutely remarkable . The money is great and all , but the people and environment is absolutely priceless . I have been at networx a mere 4 months and already considered them my family . They put the employees happiness FIRST . You always have someone to talk to when you need it .

Cons

It's tough . But making 100k + a year is never going to be easy .

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work !

Jul 21, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your amazing feedback! I'm elated to hear that you've found a career home with Networx and we will strive to continue to support your ongoing development!

6. "Best career move"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with Networx for more than 5 years. The opportunities Networx brings to my personal and professional career is amazing. I've been challenged to be the best I can with great guidance and direction. Take a leap and join us. You'll never find an environment so open to allowing your true potential to shine.

Cons

We celebrate success with our teammates, customers and sometimes that can be loud....Not a con...It's hard work but nothing worth it is ever easy.

Advice to Management

Thank you for striving to create Masters of our crafts.

May 1, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for you feedback! As you know we continue to foster an environment where achieving your life goals are attainable and I'm glad to see that you are another one of our many success stories!... More

7. "Inside Sales"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional and Personal Development at its BEST!!!!

Cons

If you're weak and don't have tough skin and don't have high self esteem, this is NOT the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep Keepin it Real!

Apr 26, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your great review! It is beyond appreciated that you love your career and we will strive to continue adding value to your life!

8. "Absolutely amazing excitingly exceptional"

Current Employee - Team Leader
    Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits, MONEY, people, environment.

Cons

Not a single one bro

Advice to Management

Keep up the outstanding work.

"Truly creating a different spin on the corporate world."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People Geniunely Care about you and they constantly give you continued education to set you up for success. I have never been in a place that cares about each individual growing their success. The compensation is amazing as well. The sales training is absolutely amazing, and they teach you to sell through trying to help customers grow their business

Cons

The largest source of employees are in sales. Sales is a production based postition and regardless of the training and support given, some people are not cut out for sales, and do not make the cut. This allows entitled people who don't perform , or hold themselves acountable to the task given, to go on places like glassdoor and write completeley false and slanderous reveiws.

Advice to Management

Keep building and hiring new managers. Your company culture and desire to help and give back to the community are amazing. BEST PLACE TO WORK IN ATLANTA!

Apr 10, 2017 – Recruiting Director

That was an amazing review and we are truly humbled by your opinion! we will continue to build not only the best digital media company in the business, but also continue towards providing the best... More

"Family Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Networx Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From top to bottom this place is BY FAR the best spot to work in Atlanta. They treat all the employees like family from day 1 and everyone is willing to help each other out.

Cons

I wish I had found this place sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Apr 10, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Awesome! thank you for your feedback and we will continue to grow the Networx family!