I worked at Neudesic full-time (More than a year)
- Competitve base salary, if you negotiate well
- Good exposure to the latest Microsoft technology
- Good growth potential for your professional network
- Your value equates solely to current utilization. Not any value you've added in the past. Not any great work you're doing in a non-billable capacity. It's all about the revenue you're bringing in the door today. Avoid the bench at all costs because leadership will cut you quickly to protect their utilization bonuses.
- Workplace is extremely hostile. Shouted obscenities heard through the thin walls in the Lombard office, racially and sexually inappropriate comments made by the top leadership.
- Multiple layers of management oversight, both regionally and corporately, presumably in the name of improving quality. In reality, it creates inter-team hostility and pulls focus away from the project and the customer (which actually detracts from quality).
- Unethical sales practices. I would not recommend Neudesic as a vendor.
- Benefits are terrible. No 401K company match, garbage medical insurance, zero frills.
Advice to Management
You claim that "people are our #1 asset", but you treat employees as nothing more than cells in a spreadsheet. Your dealings with customers are shady. If you truly want to grow to be a $1B company, your first focus should be on actually living your "integrity" and "teaming" values.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?