Neudesic Reviews

Updated May 12, 2020

4.0
Neudesic CEO Parsa Rohani
Parsa Rohani
Pros
  • "This place has got many talented and smart people with lots of innovative ideas(in 27 reviews)

• "Best place for the people who love to work with new technologies(in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Micro management as every other companies have(in 18 reviews)

• "I would have said 401K match, but that's coming end of this year(in 14 reviews)

1. "Excellent & compassionate company"

Current Employee - Cog In the Machine in New York, NY

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been here just under 3 years and when I look back at all of the incredible work we have done as a team and the amount of growth we have seen in everything from our people, client portfolio, skills, physical office space, revenue, etc. its been quite an impressive ride. Recently with the COVID-19 Pandemic, you see the true colors of a firm & management team in times of crisis. The response by this leadership has been impressive and refreshing. They have committed to zero layoffs, created a Neudesic Investment Fund to support key clients & initiatives, and have put profits aside for the sake of their employee's health, safety & well-being. You couldn't ask for more. In return, I've seen the rank & file work even harder by being flexible and creative to support sales pursuits, network within their sphere to identify new opptys, exceed client expectations with incredible focus and delivery and really come together as a team. Although this is a global crisis, the Neudesic organization has grown stronger with a general resiliency, creativity, and determination that just reinforces what I already knew - that this is simply a great place to work and build a career.

Cons

Benefits are average at best.

Neudesic2020-05-05
  2. "So good, I came back for more!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've always enjoyed working at Neudesic (so much that I came back)! I'm surrounded by some of the best and brightest in the business, and everyone is always willing to help, no matter what! Leadership also makes this a great place to work, as they always have their employees' best interests at heart, going above and beyond to ensure everyone is taken care of, even during difficult financial times.

Cons

None that I can think of

Neudesic2020-05-01
  3. "Outstanding Company, Terrific Leadership, Fantastic People"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since joining Neudesic last year I have been nothing but impressed with the company, the leadership and the people. Since my first day I have been made to feel welcome and part of the team. Everyone is there to help when needed and support you, especially if things get tough. Leadership, both corporate and regional, has been very open and transparent about the state of the company, in good times and times like during the pandemic. There is a strong emphasis on continued learning and certification, which helps Neudesic stand out in a crowded IT Services industry. I am impressed with our strong partnerships, especially the Microsoft partnership. Having been a consultant for many, many years with a number of IT consulting firms, I am thoroughly pleased with where I am today and I am planning on a long and productive career with Neudesic.

Cons

Although the benefits package is pretty good, I would love to see the company do a 401(k) match.

Neudesic2020-05-01
  4. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I am working with Neudesic for over a decade now and the flexibility given by the company to employees is the biggest advantage. The managers and sales team are flexible to work with. This place has got many talented and smart people with lots of innovative ideas. People help each other irrespective of the skill set. This is the type of company that looks out for its employees. The company is open to create your career, and people help you choose what you want. Everyone work towards single goal i.e. to make the clients happy.

Cons

Frequent changes of the reporting hierarchy.

Neudesic2020-04-30
  5. "Great company to work for full of very smart people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- You will never be the smartest person in a room/on a call - Lots of support if you ask for it - Upward momentum in your hands, it is what you make it. You can move up quickly if you get involved and stay involved. - Free lunch on Fridays and a fridge full of drinks and kitchen full of snacks

Cons

- New FTO policy was rushed, still lots of confusion around it - No true 401k matching. It depends on profitibility and is less than 1.5 percent of what i've put in. - Reorgs fairly often

Neudesic2020-04-30
  6. "Compassionate org. with great team members"

Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Senior leadership has been very transparent during this uncertain time and is committed to not laying anyone off. Very refreshing to hear this level of candor from an org. of this size. Given the volatile nature of the current business landscape and job market, it's nice to know Neudesic is looking out for their employees now and in the future. Coming in as a junior resource, I've found everyone to be extremely helpful along with a distinct sense of community and camaraderie. Opportunity to work remotely and flexible time off

Cons

Priorities can shift quickly due to situation of the market or project availability No 401k match

Neudesic2020-04-30
  7. "Sticking together during COVID-19 pandemic"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Neudesic has made a commitment to it's employees not to layoff anyone due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have come together as a team to come up with a detailed plan to overcome the challenges of the pandemic and march forward to drive a healthy business and keep as much momentum as possible during these hard time. It took so much stress off of myself and family knowing that Neudesic had made that commitment to its employees.

Cons

Need to continue to grow so that there continues to be career growth opportunities...but so far in 5 years at the company have been given multiple opportunities to grow my career.

Neudesic2020-04-30
  8. "Great Company and Great Employees"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Neudesic is a great company to work for! Neudesic has a fun and safe work environment and the employees are very happy and easy to work with. Neudesic is committed to its employees and will make sure you thrive. Neudesic has also committed to not let a single employee go due to COVID-19. They value their employees and their families and is making sure everyone continues to have work and income. They have a fully stocked fridge with drinks and snacks that are free for all employees, and they'll help you grow your knowledge with training and certifications.

Cons

Nothing bad comes to mind. Every company has a few bad days, but all around Neudesic is a great company to work for

9. "Stellar Company"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work culture, very supportive managers and a phenomenal leadership team. When the going gets tough.. the tough gets going. Our leadership team handled the current situation very well and gave us hope that there will not to be any layoffs. Our CEO's positive approach and passion towards his employees and a plan to overcome this difficult times is very impressive and very helpful.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Neudesic2020-04-30
  10. "Great Company with a Great Corporate Culture"

Current Employee - Southern California Alliance Marketing Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of positive things to say about Neudesic. The company has many many strong technical and business resources, with deep industry knowledge which they are constantly expanding and growing. As an employee in the SoCal Region, the company goes out of its way to support and invest in its employees. By way of both policy and practice, the company encourages and rewards its employees for improving themselves, individually and as a team. The culture is genuinely positive, and the best I have experienced personally. Case and point, the company has committed to retaining its entire staff throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, demonstrating a genuine belief in the value and ability of our team. The work is challenging and interesting, and there is always something new to learn. Neudesic is not shy about making its array of technical and business experts available to any curious employee seeking to improve themselves. This creates an environment of support and stimulated growth.

Cons

No cons come to mind. The fast-paced technology environment may not be for everyone.

Found 210 reviews