KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 84 of over 88 reviews

4.9
NeuraFlash CEO T. Brett Chisholm
T. Brett Chisholm
Pros
  • "The amazing success of the extended NeuraFlash team as a Platinum Level Salesforce Partner is the result of a culture created by the Leadership team(in 12 reviews)

• "expectation of high performance, but team members and colleagues encourage and push you to be your best(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There may be some growing pains as the company continues to scale(in 10 reviews)

• "No cons as such for Neuraflash :)(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Good Peopl

Jan 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great People, a lot of learning opportunity

Cons

-Very fast paced - no looking back!

2. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work!

Jan 12, 2022 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in Grafton, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

NeuraFlash provides all employees the opportunity to reach both their professional and personal goals. Everyone is open to new ideas, and the supportive culture allows all employees to be themselves and learn together. I am surrounded by hard working and incredibly smart individuals that challenge me to be the best version of myself. I am so happy to be apart of this amazing team and I cannot wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

No cons that I can think of!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome culture

Jan 12, 2022 - Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Executives are approachable and accessible Great work is consistently recognized both across the company and financially Great people to work with

Cons

Not much to say here

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Place to Expand Your Knowledge and Career!

Jan 12, 2022 - People Leader in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Lots of room for growth • So many talented peers • Skies the limit with your career • Supportive and transparent leaders • Always learning something new

Cons

I don't have any cons!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

NeuraFlash is a company with incredible people, culture and opportunity for growth!

Dec 12, 2021 - User Experience Designer in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I feel so lucky to work at a company like NeuraFlash where the people are not only incredibly talented and passionate about what they do, but everyone genuinely cares about the success and growth of their coworkers and the company. The culture is outstanding, and it is because of the efforts of the leadership team at NeuraFlash. My direct manager makes me feel more valued and supported than anyone I've ever met before, my teammates are absolute rockstars, and everyone I meet within the larger company is so friendly and caring. I can't even stress how much I am growing and learning in my role at NeuraFlash and it is awesome to see that the company is growing along with me. NeuraFlash prioritizes the career growth of their employees and is constantly providing us with learning opportunities. Every day I come to work and feel like I am a part of something awesome, and there has not been a day on the job where I didn't learn something new. I'm so grateful NeuraFlash gave me the opportunity that they did, and I think anyone would be lucky to join this team.

Cons

As I mentioned prior, the speed to which I am learning every day means that I am also challenged every day. However, overcoming those challenges is genuinely such a rewarding feeling that this is not a con in my eyes.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 4.0

Good place to work

Dec 12, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work at

Cons

No cons at this time

NeuraFlash Response

Thank you for your feedback.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work for!

Oct 13, 2021 - Salesforce Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth opportunities, company culture, 100 remote availability.

Cons

None so far that I have encountered!

8. 3.0

Micro Management and Meetings

Sep 28, 2021 - Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Remote, and that's it.

Cons

Micro management, more meetings than development. Typically 2hrs. of meeting for less than an hour of development. You'll be assigned to 3+ projects, resulting in 4-5+ managers.

6 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Just passed my 2 year mark

Sep 1, 2021 - Solution Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Interesting projects, awesome brands (L Brands, Taco Bell, Peloton, etc.) - Best management team I've ever been privileged to work with - Fantastic focus on listening to, and implementing programs for, employees - Not drinking koolaid, but it is a family environment

Cons

- Basic start up issues (BUT the company has made HUGE strides the past 5 months or so) - As with all consulting companies, the clients can be really dumb dumbs.

NeuraFlash Response

Thank you, we love this feedback! We are dedicated to making our work environment the best it can be, so we are pleased to hear this! We aim to keep the culture next-level as we continue to grow.

10. 5.0

Amazing culture

Aug 30, 2021 - Communications Coordinator in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- remote-based company but doesn't feel like you are disconnected from your team or the culture - approachable executive leadership - expectation of high performance, but team members and colleagues encourage and push you to be your best

Cons

- no tuition reimbursement but other benefits are great!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Reviews

NeuraFlash Reviews FAQs

97% of NeuraFlash employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NeuraFlash 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NeuraFlash to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with NeuraFlash Job Seekers