Nevada Corporate Headquarters Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2019

Found 53 reviews

4.9
Cort Christie
Pros
  • "The best part of all is NCH provides a great work environment and it's truly a family here(in 7 reviews)

• "There is great opportunity for growth as well as an amazing management team(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Its very close to the strip which means a lot of traffic(in 7 reviews)

• "While centrally located, it is still down the street from the convention center which can be congested during convention season(in 4 reviews)

1. "Amazing Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company offers a great atmosphere and everyone is like family. The company and employees work hard towards their goals with great incentives. Management is beyond supportive. Overall this company is a great environment with great people, great management. It's truly a pleasure to work for them and be a part of the team.

Cons

None that I come to mind.

Advice to Management

Management is amazing!

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2019-01-29
  2. "Great place to work that feels like family"

Current Employee - IT Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The staff is fantastic. Low turnover so a lot of long term friends at the office

Cons

Weekend travel for some leads to some atypical hours.

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2019-01-22
  3. "Awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Reno, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company really cares about it's employees. They provide insurance, 401K, gym membership reimbursement, paid holidays, and it's a M-F schedule. We always have fun activities going on. It's a wonderful work environment!

Cons

None I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2019-01-10
  4. "Enjoyable work enviroment"

Pros

Working at NCH has truly been a pleasure. I appreciate that management is so encouraging and offers so much opportunity to grow. Being at NCH has really helped me find my career passion . Since I've been at NCH there is not a goal that hasn't been reached. It's truly rewarding to be apart of a company that continues to grow.

Cons

None that come to mind

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2019-01-04
  5. "Awesome company to be a part of"

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

NCH has so many programs to make coming to work each day so enjoyable - each department has the opportunity to put together the fun squad activities each month so not only do you have an opportunity to plan fun and exciting events - you can enjoy fun and exciting events each month like a miniature golf course, hula/rock/paper/scissors competition, bowling night, potlucks, cubicle decorating contest, secret santa exchange,...

Cons

I only wish the office was closer to where I live - the commute is around 40-45 minutes each way

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2018-12-06
  6. "Am I even really at work?"

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time

Pros

NCH is such an upbeat and amazing environment to work in. Everyone is in such a great mood, you feel motivated to do better and be better here! NCH is a job that will really have you questioning if you are even really working, you have such a great time doing your job that it doesn't even feel as such.

Cons

There really are no cons that I can think of!

Advice to Management

You guys are absolutely incredible! Keep doing what you're doing!

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2018-11-21
  7. "Great Place for a Long Term Career"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working for the company now, for over 6 years and I have to say, NCH treats their employees well. I would have to say, we are spoiled. The Management Team does their best to keep us happy, working out issues when they arrive, always being fair and most importantly taking care of our clients. Rather you are considering employment or being a client, you will be treated great! NCH truly is a company that fulfills...

Cons

I would say, every company has room for improvement and NCH is constantly looking to improve on every level.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2018-11-14
  8. "Corporate Analyst"

Current Employee - Corporate Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Great pay, amazing team and a feeling of family with your coworkers. A year into working for NCH and I love the team. Truly a fantastic company to work for.

Cons

I can't think of any Cons - Glassdoor is making me write something though. LOL

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2018-11-07
  9. "Nevada Corporate Headquarters is AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

NCH is my second family! I have worked for NCH for the last 3 years. I am lucky to be a member of the Management Team. One of the best teams I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They not only care about the employees, but everyone at NCH prides themselves on providing a great client experience. My co-workers/friends are very talented individuals. Each one of them play a very important role at NCH. I am thankful...

Cons

I do not have any cons about NCH!

Advice to Management

I am truly blessed to be part of such an amazing management team. Each one of you have played an important role in my career at NCH. A MANAGEMENT TEAM that truly cares about the staff and the clients. Thank you for all you do to drive us towards continued success!~

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2017-02-21

"A Happy Place to Call "Work""

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

This is one of those (few and far between) companies where you actually look forward to going to work every day, enjoy the people you work with, and enjoy the clients. High-caliber work ethics, teamwork and excellent customer service - both internal and external - are what makes this a wonderful place to be. Management is 100% hands on and goes to amazing lengths to help you succeed, reach goals, move forward, and make...

Cons

All I'll say is nothing and no one is perfect (is there such a thing?) - it is, after all, a business. BUT, no "cons".

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - it's working!

Nevada Corporate Headquarters2017-02-11