Nevada Corporate Headquarters Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Cort Christie

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A Happy Place to Call "Work""

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is one of those (few and far between) companies where you actually look forward to going to work every day, enjoy the people you work with, and enjoy the clients. High-caliber work ethics, teamwork and excellent customer service - both internal and external - are what makes this a wonderful place to be. Management is 100% hands on and goes to amazing lengths to help you succeed, reach goals, move forward, and make great things happen. Weekly and monthly incentives and rewards - you are acknowledged and recognized for a job well done. You are a person - not a commodity; you have a name, and a voice. I came in as a temp and a few weeks into the gig was praying to find a permanent spot here; after 3 months as a perm employee, nothing's swayed me.

Cons

All I'll say is nothing and no one is perfect (is there such a thing?) - it is, after all, a business. BUT, no "cons".

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - it's working!

2. "Amazing Company to Work for!"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

The best part of all is NCH provides a great work environment and it's truly a family here. There is great opportunity for growth as well as an amazing management team. Your hard work is always recognized and you always feel appreciated.

Cons

NCH provides additional training but sometimes the times aren't very flexible where everyone who wants to attend is actually able to.

3. "SUPERB COMPANY TO WORK FOR."

Current Employee - Transaction Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Transaction Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the atmosphere. Everyone is Professional and wants to provide our clients with outstanding service. It also feels like a family which is very important to me.

Cons

I really don't have a con.

4. "A Job Where Everyone Cares"

Current Employee - Transaction Coordinator
    Current Employee - Transaction Coordinator

Pros

I've been working for Nevada Corporate Headquarters for a little less than a year and so far it has been nothing but good experiences. I'm able to come to work and know that I'll be surrounded by friends and a great environment.

Cons

So far there are none!

Advice to Management

No advice - all I can say is thanks for always caring, showing support, and gratitude! You all are awesome!

5. "NCH"

Current Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nevada Corporate Headquarters is my second home! In a couple of months I will hit my four year mark with this company. I have learned so much since my first day here and I continue to learn and grow daily. It is very important to me to be involved with a company where I can be challenged. I have found that here with NCH and I am happy to have formed a career path!

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything. I work closely with the management team and I always feel taken care of and listened to. Everyone is quick to answer any questions I have and I try to follow their example of leadership as often as I can.

Advice to Management

Keep being the amazing team that you are! I look forward to coming to work everyday because of the team that is here. Thank you for not making work seem like "work". Since I enjoy being here its just another day with the people I am closest with!

6. "Excellent Working Environment"

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time

Pros

I've been working here at NCH for a few years now, and there is never a dull moment. There is always something exciting going on. The management team does a great job in keeping the moral up, and keeping the employees motivated. Everyone works together as a team, and it only creates a stronger working environment.

I enjoy working here at NCH, and I cannot picture myself anywhere else.

Cons

I do not have any Con's to list at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and we appreciate all you do for us!

7. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Executive Corporate Analyst in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Executive Corporate Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time

Pros

I've worked with NCH for the past 9 years. My experience has been amazing. I'm most impressed with how much NCH cares about our clients. I'm also impressed with the organization as a whole; each department within NCH is managed by top notch professionals. Cort Christie is truly amazing and I appreciate how much he cares not only for me, but my family as well.

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about our organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! My family, and my co-workers families depend on the management team! We appreciate the good decisions you make for us and our clients!

8. "AMAZING COMPANY TO WORK FOR!"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a part of Nevada Corporate Headquarters since March 2015. I have worked for many companies over the years, but none like NCH. The core values of this phenomenal organization are service excellence, teamwork, ownership, respect, and integrity. I can say from personal experience that the management here honors EACH and every one of these values thoroughly.

Last year I was in an unfortunate accident that caused me to have to leave work for over 4 months. I was nervous as to where I would stand within the organization, but was promised by our Vice President and Management that when my injuries healed my position would be awaiting me. Needless to say, I was skeptical, however on the day of my return (without any prior notice) I walked into NCH with an orthotic boot on my foot, and was immediately given back my seat in my office. Business continued as though I had never left.
    They honored their word, and this I am forever grateful. I have since been promoted as a Senior Corporate Consultant.

Nevada Corporate Headquarters is no longer just the company that employs me, but has become my family.
    There is no other place in the world that I’d rather be. It’s truly a blessing to be a part of this amazing organization that is filled with intelligent and extremely talented individuals, and I’m very excited to see what the future will hold as we continue to grow. I know it will be bright.

Cons

I have no complaints. We will continue to grow and become better.

Advice to Management

Thank you to the Sales Management Team for all you do !!!! Keep up the excellent work !!!

9. "This is home.."

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

I have worked for several companies over the last 25 years in various capacities including owning my own small business for a few years and never have I felt more “at home” and a sense of belonging the way I do with NCH. The entire organization is built around a solid belief and commitment to service excellence. The “family” who works here are some of the greatest people you could want to have in your life. Everyone is committed to a positive, welcoming environment and it shows in not only the professional office setting but the continuous smiles from the staff.

This is not a top down company.. You are part of the organization and on any given day, you may end up in a personal conversation with senior management including our founder and CEO.

I enjoy the feeling of being a part of something great and to be able to provide our customers a service that truly impacts the success of their hopes and dreams.

Cons

I cannot think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Thank you!!

"Be very careful"

Former Employee - Speaker/Sales in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Speaker/Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Nevada Corporate Headquarters full-time

Pros

The product and it's Fulfillment are great

Cons

Be careful, career seekers be ware! I'm a professional business man and speaker with over 15yrs experience who was looking for a career change. I interviewed for a sales/speaker position that makes over 150K a year. I interviewed with 2 managers that claimed they had an opportunity open for a speaker/sales position. I was told it would take no longer than a couple months to be trained on the product and be speaking at Fortune Builder events (Real Estate seminars) selling legal services! After my second interview I was offered the job. Nothing could be further from the truth!!! I was stuck in a phone telemarketing room with nasty foul mouthed sales people making 90 phone calls a day to horrible leads!!!!!!!! NCH pays $500 a week and a terrible commission, so after taxes/insurance you make less than a manager at Subway! I resigned at 6 months, they wasted my time and of course hurt my family financially, not a good experience

Advice to Management

Don't promise and hire a professional on false pretenses!!!!!!!!

Nevada Corporate Headquarters Response

Dec 6, 2016 – Marketing Specialist

NCH prides itself on providing an excellent employee and client experience. It’s unfortunate that this employee did not have a positive experience with our organization. We work diligently toward... More