New Acquisitions Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2020

4.0
Pros
  • "Having the opportunity to work at New Acquisitions is more then what I expected from a job(in 18 reviews)

• "The open-door policy is always welcoming and your hard work doesn’t go unseen(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "you have to commit to the hard work to see it pay off(in 15 reviews)

• "Just make sure you are investing 100% into your career and you will have no cons at all(in 12 reviews)

1. "Great"

Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at New Acquisitions full-time

Pros

Great place to work for sure.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

"Great place to work!"

I worked at New Acquisitions full-time

Pros

I loved working at New Acquisitions! They focus on personal growth and development, and are incredibly helpful in growing my skill set. They offer constant learning opportunities and a clear pathway to advancement.

Cons

The current climate made it difficult to continue working

3. COVID-19

"Fast Paced and Growth"

Current Employee - Assistant Director in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at New Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Development! In a matter of 9 months I went from not knowing too much about marketing to now partnering with some of the best Directors in the nation to help run a program. Now I get the chance to help get others in the same position as I am! The fun atmosphere and awesome people keeps me glued to reaching my goals.

Cons

Just make sure you are investing 100% into your career and you will have no cons at all.

Continue reading

"Program Has Delivered On Everything That Was Explained To Me In Initial Interview"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at New Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's no better feeling than running your own business knowing that you came in built it from the ground up

Cons

Cons are that you will be placed outside of your comfort zone at times

Continue reading
  5. "New Acquisitions has some of the greatest directors and administrative workers I have ever experienced working with."

I have been working at New Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Having the opportunity to work at New Acquisitions is more then what I expected from a job. When starting at a new job I'm always so nervous about the environment, the culture, and most importantly the people I will be working with and for. From the moment I walked in I knew that wouldn't be a problem. The administrative staff was so nice and helpful and just had amazing energy. This is the first job that I've had where people aren't stepping on my toes to make it to the top. We all have the same opportunity and we help each other along the way. We spend so much time at work striving to build succesful futures for ourselves so its very important for me to like my co-workers. Throughout the past few months my co-workers have become more like family.

Cons

Have not found a con about NA yet!

"Opportunities to learn and advance"

I have been working at New Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The opportunity to network with successful professionals in the marketing field as well as hands-on learning to advance my career

Cons

you have to commit to the hard work to see it pay off

7. "Review"

I have been working at New Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I got this job right when I finished college. I have to say I was excited to get offered a position when a lot of my friends hadn't gotten jobs yet. Graduating from Auburn, a fairly prestigious school, I thought that would mean a lot more based upon what I was told at school; however, once I started looking for jobs I quickly realized that most companies are looking for more experience and Masters degrees at this point. I have to say, I've read over these reviews on here and there is some stock in some of it, but it seems as if people who have good experiences hardly go on and write about it. Mainly people who are disgruntled write reviews. Therefore, that's why I'm writing this to say this is a good company that took a chance on me and I like the environment. Obviously they're not perfect as no one is, but I happen to like it here.

Cons

It seems like some people complain about scheduling, but I haven't had that issue. For me, it remains pretty consistent and the commute isn't bad.

"Great for those who drink the Koolaid"

2.0

I have been working at New Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good earnings potential if you're a salesman, promotion potential

Cons

Don't be misled, this is a direct sales job. You are inside of a retail store, approaching customers, trying to sell them DirecTV and internet. Be prepared to be working I. Some capacity for 50-60hrs a week whether you're on the clock or not.

"Don't be fooled"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

You might be lucky enough to make some friends here.

Cons

One of the first things you’ll learn about in training is the Law of Averages (LOA). Basically, if you speak to 100 prospects, you’d be extremely fortunate to even make 3 sales. I promise you this is the same way they look at their employees going up their multi-level marketing scheme. Their screening process is extremely lax, so basically just about anyone who has enough respect to show up for the interview will be hired… they figure only a few people will make it to the top – and you can certainly tell which ones they believe will make it. (By the way, you guys should really tighten up your screening process because some of your questionable employees really push the boundaries of harassment.) You will see dozens of employees come and go during your time there, and it will not faze the people who run that office one bit which tells you exactly how much they value their employees. I know she’s going to respond to this review claiming there is no MLM scheme going on here, but let me explain how this “promotion” process works and you can make that determination for yourself. You, the applicant gets interviewed by someone who will be your trainer. There are 4 steps to becoming an “Director.” You start off as a Client Rep, advance to Corporate Trainer, then become an Assistant Director, and finally Director. In order to unlock Corporate Trainer, you have to hit a certain number of your own sales. In order to get to Assistant Director, you again will have to hit a number, but this time it’s your team’s numbers, which means you must dupe more people into joining this organization and HOPEFULLY train them well enough to help get you get to where you want to be. Circle back to the LOA, and I promise this entire process will take quite a long time. They will tell you it can be done in as short as a few months, but that is not common at all. In addition, they will have you driving to Sam’s Club locations all over Georgia (possibly up to 35 miles away), and sometimes only with an hour’s notice. If you read the reviews, you will see responses that claim that there is a schedule sent out a week in advance and that they try their BEST to follow it. Well… their best just isn’t enough, and furthermore the person responding to the reviews has absolutely NOTHING to do with the schedule. I was told by my trainer many times before that it looks bad if you decline any schedule changes, because you look like you are not a team player and therefore do not take this job seriously. Lastly, let’s talk about the culture in that office because I was tricked by their website and social media page before I started there. When I was working there, they required everyone to meet up once a week after shifts were up, usually a pretty decent drive away. They were always watching to make sure we were “networking” with other employees and not just hanging out. If you cannot make it, again, you will hear about how bad it looks because you aren’t taking the job seriously. If you don’t seem like you’re taking it seriously enough and your numbers aren’t high enough, they WILL limit the number of times your name will appear on the schedule as well as your hours for that week. This place is a joke. You are better off working at Sam’s Club or Walmart temporarily if you are in the process of looking for a real job or going back to school.

New Acquisitions Response

April 20, 2020HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our firm. We would like to mention that there is not just one member of management responding to reviews, but we make it a team effort. Additionally, as far as writing the schedule goes we will look into what occurred here, although we must admit we do not typically hear complaints of this nature. Again we apologize for the inconvenience here. Furthermore, we would like to add that this is position is not for everyone and we understand that. We wish you the best of luck on your search. Director of Operations

"work life balance is not good"

Former Employee - Marketing Assistant Manager

I worked at New Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

they teach self management

Cons

The management does not always care about the employees after a certain period of time.

New Acquisitions Response

March 30, 2020HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer, Thank you so much for your feedback as we appreciate feedback regardless of the nature. We appreciate that you mention that we value and teach self management as we believe that is a valuable lesson that goes along with our focus on the development of our employees both personally and professionally. We are sorry to hear that you felt unappreciated after a certain point and we will definitely look into what went wrong here. We do pride ourselves on our corporate culture and our focus on our employees as we consider ourselves a family here at New Acquisitions. We wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors! Human Resources

Found 135 reviews