- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - Vista, CA
- - Riverside, CA Area
- - Temecula, CA
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
Found 12 of over 12 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2019 - Child Care Worker in Vista, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The director of operations and CEO are great. Lots of hours if you need to work overtime. The kids are amazing, and it's a blessing to be a part of their lives.
not great pay, but that come with the territory.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov 10, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Vista, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work with a select few people who are kind . The company essentially stands for a good cause.
Low pay , high turn over, high stress high school culture .Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 30, 2021 - Child Care CounselorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
4 day work weeks with option to pick up additional days.
Limited support from clinicians. Expressed concerns related to youth were not given priority in resident decision making. Clinicians are far removed from the homes and do not take the recommendations from house staff as seriously as they should.Continue reading
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★
Fun place to work, good place to get experience and knowledge workind directly with children and there familiesMay 7, 2021 - TBS Coach in Temecula, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
TBS is a good work for new workers entering the field looking to gain experience. Flexible schedule is a plus and I was able to work there while getting my Master degree. I would recommend.
Cases can be difficult, alot of driving, low pay unless you pick up more case loads which can be overwhelming
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 1, 2021 - CccRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Having break through moments with clients and supporting them along their journey... if they are open to it. -The support for, most, other Frontline staff. -Building rapport with clients -being there for the clients through thick and thin. -Making the clients laugh or smile.
-There are some clicks that form with staff. If you are not in with them, they can stir the pot, so to say. -The clients can sometimes become aggressive and attack staff/clients or do minor/major property destruction. - Favoritism, Favoritism, Favoritism with in staffing ranks. -The job description they give did not list cooking, and weekly cleaning audits(at least when I applied. It may be different now), and bi-weekly home transports that could take the entire shift to pick up and drop off client(s). Some times it's 8 hours of driving... by yourself. -Parents do not always support the clients' programs and make things... even more challenging. -One employee could get fired over something and another employee does the same thing, but nothing happens to them. - They will work you to death if you let them. If you want then OT then you will get a lot of it. If you don't you have to set your boundaries.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 6, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay was reasonable and there is some very kind people that work there
Upper management is just terrible. The culture is also pretty bad as only some people have all the power.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 2, 2020 - TBSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, bonuses, some kind people
Toxic work environment, lack of proper training, need to go back to their values and purpose, poor leadership from senior level managementContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 2, 2019 - IT Support in Vista, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, great cause, great value for the community. You need to be a really kind and selfless person to stay.
No raise and almost no opportunity to move up unless u shine amongst 100 employees.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 1, 2016 - Case Manager in Las Vegas, NVRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team of people to work with. Clients have a variety of diagnoses which is great for learning. Create your own schedule and very family oriented organization.
Procedures are always changing and work hours change depending upon the time of year. Supervision can be chaotic and interventions are not always discussed.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 20, 2015 - Ccc in Vista, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Getting to know the kids was awesome, some were really receptive to advice.
Lack of training, safety procedures were unclear, some staff negative to clients, not enough programs to encourage success of clients, low payContinue reading