New Western Reviews

Updated May 22, 2020

4.6
New Western Co-Founder  Stuart Denyer
Stuart Denyer
Pros
  • "Awesome and fun work environment with company outings etc(in 25 reviews)

• "Fast paced, uncapped commision, hands on training(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "100% commission can be tough and stressful to handle at times(in 21 reviews)

• "In my opinion, there are no cons(in 15 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Not like any other Real Estate Brokerages"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

New Western is an amazing place to work but only if you are willing to actually PUT in work. If you put down your head and just work, you are able to make money easily and learn the ins and outs of Real Estate Investing. Everyone is very supportive and is truly rooting for you to succeed. Unlike other brokerages, New Western managers actually invests in your career growth in Real Estate. They do this by finding new and more innovative ways to find leads or creating marketing material to further educate investors.

Cons

It is not for people who are looking for a quick buck or an easy gig. You have to have patience and the hustle to build up your client portfolio.

New Western2020-04-29
  2. "Best Job"

Current Employee - Acquisitions in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Unlimited potential -Work your own hours (The more the better) -Fun environment -Learn how to invest

Cons

-Hard to find a work/life balance

New Western2020-05-22
  3. "Great Culture & Team to be Part Of!"

Current Employee - Operations Coordinator & Recruiter

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. The culture at NWA truly cannot be beat. We are very intentional about who we bring on as new hires, and we have a highly structured interview process which reflects this. It is our ultimate goal to find hard working individuals who would be great in a sales role, but getting a gauge on the applicant's personality is also important. We want to make sure that the position is a good fit for them, but that adding them to our team would be a good fit for us, as well. 2. Productivity and strong performance do not go unnoticed! Shoutouts and promotions are regularly given to agents who hit and exceed benchmarks, and demonstrate mastery of new skills. 3. We welcome individuals from all walks of life! Having a background in real estate or sales is absolutely not necessary. Due to the fact that we corner a very specific market, we have a system which is unique to us and which we teach to all new hires. Our team is composed of skilled individuals who come to us from a myriad of different backgrounds & experiences and we are all the better for it!

Cons

I would not necessarily consider either of these to be cons, but they are things to be aware of: 1. If you are the sort of person who needs constant supervision and guidance, this is probably not the best fit for you. While questions are always answered and trainings are regularly provided, New Western Agents need to be able to be fairly self-sufficient and autonomous. 2. As cliche as it sounds, this is the sort of job which is for performers ONLY. It becomes very clear, early on, whether someone will thrive or struggle at New Western....based on how much energy they are putting into the position. Agents willing to jump all the way in, and immerse themselves in our process, tend to see success (both professionally and financially) MUCH sooner than agents who are more hesitant at the start.

New Western2020-05-14
  4. "amazing company to work for"

I have been working at New Western full-time

Pros

growth, business model, culture, team building

Cons

raises aren't given for performance

New Western2020-05-14
  5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Operations Coordinator

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work / home life balance, competitive pay, great benefits, amazing leadership and management!

Cons

There aren't more offices nationwide

New Western2020-05-12
  6. "Great place to grow not only professionally but personally"

Current Employee - General Manager in Clear Lake, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to apply yourself and determine your own outcome. I would not be where I am today both with my career and my personal life without the team and family I have gained at New Western.

Cons

If you are not dedicated to pushing yourself day in and day out you can fall behind due to the upbeat workload.

New Western2020-05-08
  7. "Unlimited opportunity"

I have been working at New Western full-time

Pros

Opportunity, growth, support from teammates, and managers. It's a competitive environment while still supporting the team effort. The culture is why I love coming to work everyday!

Cons

It's not easy. You have to come in and work every single day. You will have ups and downs that you will have to be mentally tough enough to handle.

New Western2020-05-05
  8. "Great vibe and attmosphere."

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at New Western full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked and managed retail stores for most of my career. I know what a good company looks like and a bad company. Coming to this company has been one of the best decisions of my life. The people are friendly and helpful. My team is some of the best and most hardworking agents. The vibe and atmosphere are always high and motivating. My general manager has a take no ish attitude but is also helpful and motivates the team on a regular basis. This job is not an easy one and you must be willing to grind and be self-motivated to make it here. Also, the training here is awesome. I am very thankful for my time here.

Cons

Pay structures, not the best but who's is. It's California. I am just happy that I have full-time benefits. So not really a con.

New Western2020-05-05
  9. "I Can't Imagine Working Anywhere Else"

Current Employee - General Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Pay, freedom, culture, quick promotions, training.

Cons

Comission only, but if you out in the work this spins to a positive.

New Western2020-05-04
  10. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Uncapped commissions, fast-pasted and competitive environment, huge growth potential, support from agents, management and corporate, and a great culture!

Cons

It's not easy, you'll need to work hard to make it!

New Western2020-05-04