New Western Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

4.6
New Western Co-Founder  Stuart Denyer
Stuart Denyer
Pros
  • "Awesome and fun work environment with company outings etc(in 25 reviews)

• "Fast paced, uncapped commision, hands on training(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "100% commission makes job security low(in 26 reviews)

• "Real Estate Investment isn't easy or else everyone would be doing it(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Amazing Opportunity

May 6, 2021 - General Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Getting into the real estate industry is a difficult leap but working for New Western allows for an expedited entry that I have never seen before. Leads are provided, management is full-time and always available for support. We have an online platform designed to support the continued education of all our agents. If your looking to get started in real estate quickly and have the ability to grow with a company this is the place to look.

Cons

It's not easy. There are plenty of pro's but none of them are going to benefit you if you aren't willing to put in the time and effort required. I see people leave reviews that say the cons are the top agents get the most out of the company and I agree they do but I don't see how that's a con. How else should it be? If you aren't looking to be the best at what you do then they are correct this is not the right place for you.

2. 5.0

Extraordinary Company

Mar 26, 2021 - General Manager in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working for New Western 10 years ago as a sales agent and since then I have climbed the rankings in performance and I experienced a significant income increase year over year. By my third year into working for the company, I reached the six-figure income bracket and since then it's continued to grow. In addition to the income growth, I also experience professional and personal growth as well which allowed me to earn my way to the General Manager position. The face-paced transactions have also allowed me to gain industry knowledge rapidly which has helped me provide more value to the people I do business with. The leadership in the company has been great and they continue to invest in the company and in me. Working here has also allowed me to change my life and live a lifestyle that benefits my family as well as myself. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Cons

The journey to becoming a top-producing agent is challenging. It requires patience, persistence, and endurance. Since it's 100% commission income it will require support from family or savings to get off the ground while building your book of business.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

So grateful to be a part of this team

Apr 7, 2021 - Current Employee in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The culture is unmatched. We are team members, coworkers, competitors, and family. We don't HAVE to work together, we GET to work together. And not only work but have fun together: team-building events, company trips, birthday celebrations... we do it all. 2. There is unlimited support. Whether you're new or seasoned, there is always someone you can turn to for help or guidence when you need it. Not to mention the consistent educational opportunities and collaborative learning environment. 3. The opportunity to grow is always present. They really do believe from promoting from within and giving you the necessary tools to advance your career. They help you establish goals and create a plan that will help you achieve them. I can't say there are many companies like this one.

Cons

It's competitive, and there are a lot of ups and downs that come with the business. That being said, if you have the grit that it takes to push forward, you'll be able to find success.

4. 5.0

Great Company Culture

May 6, 2021 - Engagement Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management and leadership are very receptive to learning and growing as a company and as people. Everyone works hard, but they know how to make work fun and enjoyable too.

Cons

New Western is a smaller company and it may not be a fit for those who are used to larger company with larger networks and resources. Although the company is growing very quickly.

5. 5.0

Determination Wins

Mar 26, 2021 - Dispositions Agent in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

NWA's Southern California region is able to strike the elusive balance of competition, support and teamwork that most sales oriented companies strive for. A fantastic opportunity to be challenged, to grow personally, professionally and financially Mindset, determination, consistency and teachability are keys that you will hone from weekly sales trainings and from easily accessible management. Management is very supportive and will work with willing agents one on one to improve skills

Cons

Not a downside, but a part of succeeding at anything sales related -- an extensive amount of concerted effort is required to build your pipeline, get clients to properties, and build consistency into your income. SoCal's burning hot real estate market, where price expectations must change by the month, requires industry acumen and a brand of salesmanship not required in markets that more easily sell themselves To maximize your success (with any sales job), you'll need to commit to this opportunity over everything else in your life

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast-Paced, Growing Company With Amazing Team Members

Apr 9, 2021 - Corporate Employee in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Corporate Office works from home which means no commute and more time with family. The Company is rapidly growing and successful, which means job security. Management includes innovators who are constantly trying to think outside the box on how to increase efficiency. The people are fantastic and hard working who generally get along and work well to compliment and support each other as a team. Management cares and wants you to succeed and genuinely wants you to like your job.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con, but the Company has very high expectations for its employees. DO NOT apply here if you don't want to work hard. Everyone juggles 30 different balls on any given day and if you aren't pulling your weight, it will be immediately apparent. The major cons are: No 401K, No Maternity Leave Policy, Fast-Paced Environment makes it difficult to take time off/leaves little room for flexibility, Work from Home means you never really leave the office.

7. 5.0

Work Hard Play Hard

Apr 5, 2021 - Disposition Agent in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The environment in New Western is, work hard play hard. Everyone at the company is highly interested in making sure you succeed in your role. If you feel your struggling or your method is lacking in any way they will constantly help you till it's right and you're making money. While there can be stress at times, this company will reward you for your hard work with abundant team-building activities and the potential to make 5 figures every month.

Cons

Honestly, none, if you need help in any way someone will always stop what they're doing to help you.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced with a lot of opportunity!

Apr 29, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

There's a lot of opportunity for growth and learning here. Leadership really encourages you to explore and try new things.

Cons

The company moves quickly so if you don't like change, this is not the environment for you.

9. 5.0

Best Place Ever!

Mar 26, 2021 - Acquisition Agent in Drexel Hill, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with New Western for about 8 months. When I first got here everyone was super helpful, trainings were great, and they really helped me get up to speed quickly as I was new to the industry. Unique environment where its competitive while we still help each other succeed. The company is growing fast so there are definite growth opportunities as well. Your salary is dependent on how hard you work, the more you put in the more you will get out. Overall a great place and wish I had found it sooner.

Cons

Can take some time to start making money, so you need to put in extra hours to get going.

10. 5.0

New Western Review

Mar 26, 2021 - Real Estate Investment Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at New Western is easily the best experience I've had. The job isn't for everyone as it's 100% commission job and very competitive, but if you've got the right mindset and drive, you will go very far with this company. The culture is nothing like I've ever experienced, it's competitive but everyone wants everyone else to succeed, so it fosters an environment of helpfulness. I'm a little older and I've worked a few hourly jobs, which I think sort of crushes a persons dreams and spirits. If you're looking for a fantastic place to work, learn about investment real estate, and make money...APPLY!

Cons

100% commission job competitive sale position

Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Reviews