New Western Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Andrew Welker

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • We are the Marines of investment real estate (in 7 reviews)

• Love the fast paced work environment and the people I work with (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • 100% commission - if you struggle you don't eat (in 9 reviews)

• Position requires hard work and diligence (in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"You get out what you put in!"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Austin, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working with New Western for 5 months now, and I can definitely say this is hands down the funnest office I have ever worked at. The office culture is extremely friendly, all the senior staff try their hardest to include the new guys in the group and make sure that each agent feels like they can be themselves and enjoy their time at work. The commissions are solid and the entire office helps each team member to get their deals done with whatever knowledge they need. I can safely say that in the short time I've been with New Western I can talk circles around agents that have been doing the job for years. the wealth of knowledge afforded to you is incalculably beneficial.

Cons

You must have gumption and the will to succeed if you want to work here. This is not a job for an employee that sits back and expects a paycheck for nothing. You must bring value to the team for this to work.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to not change a thing. The office culture is balanced out perfectly by the effort needed to succeed. the more you put in the more you get out!

2. "Amazing Opportunity and Work Environment"

Current Employee - Acquisition Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Schedule flexibility
    - Opportunity for set your own income
    - Learning the real estate market
    - Working with driven like-minded individuals
    - List goes on...

This job has changed my life and opened up doors I could not imagine before. In a years time I have purchased my own home and added substantially to my savings.
    Before this job I was lucky to clear $30,000 a year... I have now entered into for the first time in my life the 6 figure income mark. Beside the material benefits I have learned an insurmountable amount from my co-workers and investor clients.

Cons

Limitations are set within our own minds. None to note.

Advice to Management

None to note.

3. "Applying was the best decision I ever made"

Current Employee - Real Estate Investment Agent in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Real Estate Investment Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has an excellent support system, awesome energetic atmosphere and unlimited growth opportunities. This is not boring desk job, you working side by side with hardworking like minded individuals which are always willing to help and mentor you to be the best version of yourself. The team work in the office as well as its dynamic atmosphere are truly something you don't find in just any job.

Cons

you get what you put in, if you're work ethic isn't there you will not succeed.

Advice to Management

n/a

4. "DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!"

Current Employee - Acquisition Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

An interactive work environment without a time stamp of your work hours. The more work you put in, the more results you'll see.

Cons

Someone may out hustle you.

Advice to Management

More home-base networking events.

5. "Best Opportunity in Real Estate!"

I have been working at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The fast pace learning and team comradery is what allowed me to grow and succeed quickly in the company. From having zero experience in real estate to now having 20 sales in about 6 months, this company has thought me the meaning of success in real estate.

Cons

Great company structure overall, if you work hard and have good work ethic you will be successful with this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to build a team of Warriors because the company is only growing and getting better

6. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Agent in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The tools and resources available to make doing the job effortless. Nationwide network of professionals to source advice on becoming a top producer. Amazing platform to become successful in real estate and earn a extraordinary income 200K + Knowledge on Real Estate investing and how to earn the highest ROI

Cons

The hardest part was working through the first year and learning the business. It is a 100% commission which happens to be a good thing once I built my network of investors however during that learning process it’s a grind.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the company technology and provide the best resources to the agents to help them increase production.

7. "Blessed to work for a company that makes sure you succeed."

Current Employee - Sales Agent
    Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a workplace with nothing but the best support system, New Western Acquisitions is your place. They provide the best training and service to every employee in the office. Working here makes you feel at home because every person you work with is like family. They have your back no matter what and make sure you succeed in this company! Best job ever hands down!

Cons

No cons in this workplace, but you do have to put in work. I personally don't see it as a con to put in work because you have to bust your butt off because everyone in the office pushes you and has the best mentality in an office place. I love the office mentality and always pushes me to work hard every single day.

"Sales Agent"

I have been working at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the fast paced work environment and the people I work with. I have been with the company for less than a year but I have felt welcomed and supported from the outset. Business model and product provide an amazing platform for success.

Cons

Position requires hard work and diligence. This is not a downside of the job but rather a requirement. You get what you put in!

9. "Sales Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

(1) Great work enviroment (2) team events (3) strict but still flexible hours to make sure you get the work done (4) productive team meetings

Cons

No Cons, keep it up.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

10. "Operations Coordinator"

Former Employee - Operations Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Operations Coordinator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at New Western full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get a lot of admin experience like QuickBooks and recruiting. You also get paid lunch breaks. Best thing is experience

Cons

It gets very tedious, and the agents usually don't respect you and call you a secretary. A lot of inappropriate behavior goes on in office.

Advice to Management

Make sure groupme is watched by HR, lawsuit waiting to happen with the amount of sexual harrassment/inappropriate behavior that happens