The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about NewDay USA? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NewDay USA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Long hours and you will be required to stay even longer than those hours if you want to succeed here." (in 146 reviews)
- "There are definitely way more cons than pros: 1) There's no work life balance here." (in 70 reviews)
- "Crazy long hours and high expectations" (in 62 reviews)
- "Poor management and they seem to follow the strategy “hire" (in 36 reviews)
- "If you’re “lucky” enough to become a manager you might as well kiss any after work activities goodbye because you will be forced to randomly stay.. oh yeah and NOT GET PAID FOR IT." (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NewDay USA and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,090 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 17, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWest Palm Beach, FL
- Very solid training - co workers - Pay
- Long hours - Work life balance, but you find your structure in time
- 1.0Aug 15, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWest Palm Beach, FL
I gave it a year at this company and the best part about it is the resources they give you to pass the safe exam. If you are looking to get into the mortgage industry I suggest getting your license here and then get out!! You will also meet some really great people working here but don't get too close because they will most likely get fired. Lastly, there is the opportunity to make money here but I think you would have better odds of winning the lottery.
I most definitely can write a novel about the cons of this place but I will try to keep it short. -The commission structure is so messed up they keep it a secret and then when they finally explain it to you they use ambiguous terms so you won't understand it. For example, the direct mail division has a floor of 4 which means you must close 4 loans before you can make any commission. -The hours are absolutely insane. You slave away in that office and if you try to take time off, it will get denied. -Management is an absolute joke! Bunch of 20-year-old bros micro-managing you and talking down on you constantly. If they don't like you they will push you out or find a way to fire you. -Lastly, they treat veterans so poorly! 95% of the time they are screwing over veterans and very rarely would I close a beneficial program to these people. It is sad how they take advantage of them.2
NewDay USA Reviews FAQs
NewDay USA has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,108 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at NewDay USA to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
64% of NewDay USA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NewDay USA 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.