- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
- - Pennington, NJ
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - Twickenham, England
- - London, England
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 6, 2016 - Data Transfer/Data Analyst/Administrative Assist in Pennington, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great place to work...Great co-workers...
work gets very slow sometimes. It gets discouraging.....Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 17, 2016 - in Twickenham, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open office environment where all employees would open up to share their knowledge and relevant experience on the task at hand.
The commute as it required three trains to travelContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 19, 2018 - Pre-Sales in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
NewField IT are now part of Xerox and the team that moved across still hold the companies core values. "Do the right thing" the company and employees always did.
It is no longer operating as a separate company to its owners.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 12, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ethical with "Do the right thing" as the golden rule. Meritocracy. Family Friendly. Market leaders and innovators and really practice what the preach.
High standards means that people who don't perform don't last
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 1, 2018 - Senior Software Engineer in Twickenham, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In the town centre of Twickenham. Steps from train station.
Very micromanaged and waterfall way of doing things such is controlled by managers. Ppl look miserable and there is no collaboration. Office is dead quiet. You need to donate money or being your own tea coffee.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 15, 2017 - General Secretary in Twickenham, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good location and friendly people.
Directionless and needs good management.Continue reading