Newforma Enterprise Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Brock Philp

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Newforma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work. Great product that is well received by our customers as evidenced by our 99.3% renewal rate. I have also made some life long friends here. Probably the best part of Newforma are its people. I have always been respected and treated fairly. And I have always gotten tremendous internal support all the way up to the founders of the company. Everyone is always willing to lend a helping hand. As a member...

Cons

As with any young growing software company there are growing pains. Newforma has doubled in the number of employees over the past couple of years (a good sign), so there are a lot of new people transitioning and adjusting to the Newforma way.

Advice to Management

Be aggressive in advancing the technology and product roadmap and listen to the sales organization. We are the eyes and ears (on the front lines) of the company.

Newforma2014-08-07

"Build pipeline, nothing but praise, positive traction in accounts and so they take the accounts away."

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Newforma full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro is that I wasn't here long enough to waste too much of my life.

Cons

Sales leadership is nonexistent. Value proposition is vague and unimpressive. They have had to give the product away to gain any market share. Accounts are taken away without warning. New middle management tier hire old friends to replace current loyal employees.

Advice to Management

Do the investors a favor and fall on a sword.

Newforma2014-04-17

"Tragically disappointing"

Former Employee - Enterprise Sales in Manchester, NH

I worked at Newforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

The founders are really nice yet disconnected from operations.

Cons

Operationally it's amazing this place is somehow still VC backed. The communication is non existent and there is literally zero features to make the product market competitive let alone the know how of sales mgmt to follow through with it.

Advice to Management

The buck should stop at the CEO level as he provides complete direction (or lack of) as to how operations are to be run. This is not a business model for growth, it's a "who you know" club. For a company itching to ring the stock bell, I was tragically disappointed with my experience there. I had such high hopes.

Newforma2014-02-04
  4. "Stay away - especially women in sales"

Former Employee - Enterprise Sales

I worked at Newforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Male dominated culture, everyone woman in sales was axed by the same Manager/VP. During my first conversation with this man, (after I was hired) he asked me "how does your husband feel about all the travel you will need to do?".

Advice to Management

Take a serious inventory of how the sales team has been managed over the last 4 years.

Newforma2013-07-26