Newforma "management team" Reviews | Glassdoor

Newforma Employee Reviews about "management team"

Updated Nov 1, 2018

Found 74 reviews

3.8
Brock Philp
Pros
  • "Work hard play hard work atmosphere that promotes work/life balance(in 8 reviews)

• "The new management team gave dynamism and energy to all the departments(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "there are also some people in the upper management who are not on the same page as everyone else and it is clear who they are(in 4 reviews)

• "The market for these products seems a bit saturated and needs to diversify in other industries outside of AEC(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "management team"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Progressing in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Newforma full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Senior Management. Team atmosphere. Coworkers become friends. Newforma may have had it's ups and downs in the past year I truly believe they are moving in the right direction.

Cons

Great insurance, but very expensive.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing employees to do their best.

Newforma2018-03-05
  2. "Moving in tbe right direction"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Newforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

I left the company several years ago and decided to return recently after the management change. What a breath of fresh air. The new management team knows mistakes were made, readily admits them and is looking to fix all the mistakes of the past

Cons

None so far. So much has changed for the better.

Advice to Management

Just keep the promises that we are making to our customer base and the company will make a grand return to prominence.

Newforma2018-02-21

"Pretty exciting place to work. If you like change"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Newforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is going through very fast change. They brought in a whole new management team and everything is changing. If your good working in that type of company, you will enjoy it, if not don't bother.

Cons

There is quite a lot of employees leaving. I guess that is to be expected when everything is changing so much.

Advice to Management

Try to keep your people if possible. When so many people leave it makes it tough for everyone else. Keep up the good work. Newforma is a much better company today than it was a year ago!

Newforma2015-08-31
  4. "A little good but a lot bad"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Manchester, NH

I worked at Newforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good co workers through out the company except for the management team.

Cons

Management has continued to make unrealistic goals while raising prices on their customers to the point of unrest among the user base. On the sales team, the leaders set sales goals that are simply unattainable and continue to add additional people to the region reducing what is already a small pool in which to sell.

Advice to Management

This was once a great company. Get back to why you started the company. Listen to your customers and build a great product while keeping the cost reasonable. Clean house on the sales management team. Set at least somewhat realistic goals for your sales team and stop changing quotas in the middle of the year. We count on what's known to feed our families and changing right in the middle cause you thought otherwise is unacceptable.

Newforma2013-10-28
  5. "Great people and new management team"

Current Employee - Pre/Post Sales Engineer

I have been working at Newforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Considering all the changes Newforma has been going through during the past year, I can understand why some former employees can be a bit hard with the company here. But for those who are still working there, the reality is that Newforma is an amazing place to work at. Any current employee will agree the changes were necessary and end up being very positive. The new management team gave dynamism and energy to all the...

Cons

I can truly not think about anything I would change right now, regarding either my job, the company or the management.

Newforma2018-02-26