Found 413 of over 567 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Depending on work location, long hours and demanding but rewarding work is expected." (in 13 reviews)
- "Changing direction, layoffs but these are during low gold price" (in 11 reviews)
- "Corporate culture and senior management" (in 11 reviews)
- "management looks at political side of a person rather than technical skill" (in 7 reviews)
- "They layoff the workers and keep the mass of upper management." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Newmont and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Dec 29, 2022AnalystCurrent Employee
Great benefits, lots of opportunities, multicultural environment
Accounting dept could be pretty stressful when deadlines need to be met
- 3.0Aug 27, 2023MechanicCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCripple Creek, CO
Company pays really good and has really good benefits
Management on the shifter level leaves alot to be desired, some of the shifters like to bend the rules and company policy to.make the numbers for keeping the equipment up, even going as far as sending equipment out broken and also breaking safety protocols
There is a amazing opportunity with the Nevada gold mines for a chief electrical engineer. Nevada gold mines as a joint venture between Barrick Gold, corporation and Newmont corporation. The chief electrical engineer will join our energy and asset management department. The successful candidate is responsible for managing overseen all aspects of mining electrical engineering projects. This position is located in Elko, Nevada. For additional information, please contact Ron Hollins at email@example.com
Newmont Reviews FAQs
Newmont has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 567 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Newmont to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
80% of Newmont employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Newmont 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.