What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and made long life friends" (in 80 reviews)
- "Good work / life balance" (in 25 reviews)
- "Great colleagues and learning opporunties" (in 23 reviews)
- "The team is great and has great family values." (in 22 reviews)
- "Great benefits and felt that HR was dedicated and thoughtful and listened through any questions." (in 18 reviews)
- "boring work, poor management overall" (in 41 reviews)
- "Declining print industry did lead to pockets of toxic culture" (in 40 reviews)
- "Pay is low if you were hired after the recession, with 2% annual raises (can't speak for the union)" (in 20 reviews)
- "5 managers at the same time." (in 18 reviews)
- "Lack of development and career progression." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of News Corp and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 768 of over 843 reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
News Corp Reviews FAQs
News Corp has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 843 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at News Corp to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
71% of News Corp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated News Corp 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.