- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- Zimbabwe - All Cities
- - Bulawayo
- - Bulawayo, Zimbabwe Area
Found 6 of over 145 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (145 reviews)
Reviews about "room for growth"Return to all Reviews
- Former Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was able to do what I wanted to do. I learned a lot of writing and how to tell a story.
No room for growth after the internship.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits for all employees
No room for growth for employeesContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company offers flexibility during the work day.
Not much room for growth or promotion
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can drive to work instead of going into the city...and get a free paper. That's about it.
This was a HORRIBLE place to work. There is very little room for growth unless you're related to someone high up. The people are NOT friendly and borderline racist. This was the most toxic environment I've ever been in and HR does not care to fix the problem. The pay is horrible, the benefits are also horrible. There was nothing good about working here.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Watered down version of Cablevision perks which does include discounted cable, phone and wifi.
health care, not flexible, old school, not a good work/life balance, no room for growth, lack of internal promotion, not much training, they prefer the approach self teaching approach. Many false promises made in terms of opportunities for growth and advancementContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Job stability, easy commute and good location near all. Easy to get to from anywhere on the Island.
No room for growth, everchanging commission plan and perks are becoming very hard to come by. This year they even made us work a full work day on Christmas Eve...not top level Executives mind you, just us peons...Continue reading