Nexgreen Lawn Care Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Route Specialist in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Route Specialist in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great job with great group of people

Cons

Can't find any to put here

"Great company and leadership"

Current Employee - Technician in Rochester Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Technician in Rochester Hills, MI

I have been working at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Coming from a few different lawn care companies I didn't have very high expectations. However, it was very clear from the very beginning and throughout the past five years that not only does this company believe in doing the right thing by their customer and employees but it is the daily culture and standard!!! Some of the features are competitive compensation, good work/ life balance, full benefits, time off, and great team atmosphere.

Cons

I cant think of anything that i would consider a con, there are just a lot of adaptations that you have to make but they make you a stronger employee with more knowledge which cannot be a con as it makes you more well rounded!!!!

Advice to Management

No advice just thanks!!

"Couldn't be happier"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Rochester Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Rochester Hills, MI

I have been working at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started working at NexGreen about a year ago and I could not be happier. I enjoy coming to work everyday and feel that I've joined a productive and supportive team with whom I very much like working with. Nexgreen is a supportive, open, honest, and loyal company that encourages growth and learning. I have no doubt that I will be with this company for a long time and plan to continue my career here. Communication is excellent and while Nexgreen can be a laid back environment it is also professional. Each day, season, and I anticipate year will be different from the next and I look forward to each one.

Cons

In my particular job there can be slow times.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I feel like management does a great job of encouraging our growth and supporting us as we work together to grow this company.

4. "Class Acts from Top to Bottom"

Current Employee - Service Technician in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Service Technician in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A company founded on an innovative and effective agronomic plan, with a focus on securing industry experience in order to provide great customer service. Makes sense to me. The techs are all professional, state licensed and certified, and all-around good people. The seasoned managers are driven to succeed and will teach you the business inside and out, like it or not. Employees are treated like professionals. The workload is very reasonable, and budgets are designed to have you home for dinner. Just take good care of your customers, then go spend time with your family. ."What a concept!"

Cons

no 401k matching plan yet

Advice to Management

Keep it up. This is what customers (and employees) want.

5. "Imtiaz Tootla is a good man with honesty and integrity"

I worked at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time

Pros

Imtiaz has an outstanding work ethic and a good heart. if you pay for his service you will always get fair work for a fair price. no cutting corners.

Cons

none that every other employer doesnt have. strong future for this company. biggest issue will be maintaining current quality of service as companies grows.

Advice to Management

All 3 partners are proven in this field. this is a place where you may not always agree with management's ways of doing things but they are doing it that way because it is proven that way works.

6. "Great place to work"

Pros

Great people great company keep up the amazing company

Cons

There aren't any keep up the great business

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work

7. "A great company to be associated with..."

Current Employee - Service in Frederick, MD
    Current Employee - Service in Frederick, MD

I have been working at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*The owners and their commitment to providing quality service to the customers as well as every employee! It's unusual to find a company that cares about people first in conjunction with company growth.
    *A company that is focused on reducing pesticides by up to 50% without reducing the results to the customer.
    *A company that understands the importance of the partnership that must exist between that customer and their lawn care provider to insure great results
    *And a company that offers a great benefit package to it's employees.

Cons

A new company simply building a new brand, it will take time to gain market share.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people, expect great results and never compromise your core values! Be the BEST in the industry by providing the BEST service possible.

"Nexgreen is all about the customers and employees"

Current Employee - Residential Sales Representative in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Residential Sales Representative in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nexgreen Lawn Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great company to work for, in terms of a work -life balance. My co - workers are great! The training this company provides is the best I have had. I am making a lot of money and having fun doing it.

Cons

401 not available yet. Owner said maybe by the end of 2014.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on keeping the employees happy, which in turn will keep the customers happy.