I have been working at NextEra Energy, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)
You will gain experience exponentially compared to other organizations. If you want to work beyond conceivable levels. FPL is your place to be
Safety, FPL is all about safety!
Not enough text space to list it all:
- not enough staff
- too much work for so few people
- if you work in a power plant, you will be on 24/7 on call schedule. And it will be exercised ALL the time
- systems for managing equipment, work, documents, annual reviews, access to systems, change management, purchasing equipment, budgets, are all archaic and are in great disrepair, and hinders work rather than promoting efficiency.
- management WILL overwork and severely abuse workers.
- work-life balance policy does not extend to plant personnel
- company is always short staffed and things need to get done.
- spend most of time fighting fires.
The list goes on
Advice to Management
Hire more people, pay better, recognize and reward hard workers, be cognizant that humans require a break from work every once in a while.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?