- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Ukraine - All Cities
- - Mykolaiv
- - Mykolayiv, Mykolaiv, Mykolaiv
- - Odesa
- - Odessa, Ukraine Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly collective, comfortable office and gym
Low salary it's one "-"
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Possibility to work from home
Salary is way less than set in the contract, 10 leave days per year
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good to start career here if you are a student or young specialist
No options to grow as professional
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy to apply and get a job.
Too much peole in each office space. No overtime payment. Small amount of payed day-offs.