KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Nextiva Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Nov 29, 2021

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "They give employees low pay but pay celebrities to do 'motivational' videos rather than giving employees a bonus.(in 19 reviews)
  • "They have unrealistic production expectations with very little support, poor management.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Hiring HR agent promises 2x company growth to 150 agents and that the current account executives make so much money they don't want to get promoted so they need people who are willing to grow with the company.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Most other companies I’ve interviewed with move faster and offer better communication about where things stand.(in 7 reviews)
  • "No work life balance, processes are not well written, no departments take ownership so everything falls on Client Success(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Nextiva and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

So far so great!

Nov 29, 2021 - Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive and transparent culture Great pay and benefits Market leader

Cons

(May be a Con depending on the person) - very fast paced environment

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad to hear you're a fan of company compensation, culture, and leadership. We understand our environment is fast-paced and appreciate your transparency. Thank you for being part of Nextiva!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nextiva is all about the latest technology

Aug 28, 2020 - Other in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Cool technology - Job security - Training and development opportunities

Cons

- Really fast paced - Hard to take time off

37 people found this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you value the development opportunities Nextiva has to offer! We appreciate your feedback on the work environment and time off. This year, we expanded our time off programs for a number of employee groups, and we hope you are able to take advantage of this benefit. If you have further details to share, we welcome you to email people@nextiva.com.

3. 5.0

Integrity is Priceless

Aug 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are treated like family. This company goes well beyond what any company would ever do to take care of their employees. It starts with the executive leadership team. They are truly world-class.

Cons

Nextiva continues to change to meet the demands and needs of our clients and partners. Flourishing in a fast paced environment will be a requirement!

32 people found this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the positive review. We're happy to hear you enjoy Nextiva's amazing culture - it really does start with our executive leaders! We also appreciate your feedback on continuing to flourishing in a fast paced environment. We're proud of our growth and thank you for being a part of it!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots going on, busy place to work

Oct 26, 2020 - Other in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found Nextiva to be a good place to work. I love how fast paced and how much work there is to do here, it really energies me and as someone that likes to have lots of different things on the go I find it really exciting. I feel like hard work is rewarded here too which is motivating.

Cons

I don't feel like I can take time off, my manager has never told me I can't and has always approved my leave, but because there's lots going on I feel like if I did take a vacation I would get behind.

8 people found this review helpful

Nextiva Response

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We're glad you feel motivated in your role and rewarded for all your hard work. It's important to take time off to rest and recharge - we welcome you to open this conversation with your manager or the People Team at people@nextiva.com!

5. 5.0

Good place to work

Mar 23, 2020 - Other in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of teamwork, fast paced, learning focused and growing really fast. Loads of opportunities and stretch assignments. Great if you’re starting out and want a challenge.

Cons

People are nice and management is friendly and professional. A very fun and competitive environment nothing negative I can say.

58 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

fast paced, fun, and awesome leaders!

Aug 29, 2019 - Business Development Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's easy to work for a company with "good" leaders, but at Nextiva they really do care. If they see you fall down you have multiple hands outstretched to pick you back up. I've been at Nextiva just shy of a full year and I can genuinely say I've learned more than I ever thought possible. Aside from selling an amazing product I've learned that no person is too small to make a difference. Each idea is taken into consideration no matter your title. I find that to be extremely special. Working in a sales role, of course, is naturally fast-paced but they keep it fun. Constantly giving opportunities for prizes, games, and food galore. I'd recommend Nextiva's product any day of the week, but I'm a true advocate of our Amazing Culture.

Cons

In the almost full year I've bee at Nextiva, the biggest con I'd have to say is the line for lunch every Friday. BEWARE of the foodies.

84 people found this review helpful

People Team

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We're proud to have created a supportive environment in which our team is able to learn, grow, and expand their careers - and as you said, everyone has the opportunity to make a difference. We're incredibly honored to hear that your experience at Nextiva has been such a positive one.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company...Amazing Leaders! Great Place To Work!

Sep 4, 2019 - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Infectious company culture where you feel valued and appreciated for you work (And that starts at the top) . Amazing Sr. Leadership Team: (Tomas/Tracy), President (Marc). These leaders are genuinely respected by everyone and our employees would do anything to support them and Nextiva overall. Nextiva is a place where you can work hard, but have fun while you're doing it in a truly supportive/fast paced environment that encourages and promotes career opportunities.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time

60 people found this review helpful

People Team

It's important to us to create an environment in which each employee feels valued and appreciated for their hard work, and it's great to hear that this is true for you. It sounds like you truly emanate our culture of entrepreneurialism, working hard, and supporting the team along the way. Thanks for being part of Team Nextiva!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Advance and grow, living proof

Aug 29, 2019 - Manager of Sales Development in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced, amazing opportunities, quick advancement, trusted leaders, killer culture, competitive pay, career development and training

Cons

You will gain a few lbs with all the food they provide throughout the week!

34 people found this review helpful

People Team

Thanks for taking a moment to share feedback with us - we're happy to hear your experience at Nextiva has been such a positive one! We're happy that you find value in our culture, opportunities for growth, and benefits. Thanks for being part of it.

9. 5.0

Amazing place to work!

Aug 16, 2019 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nextiva has a great company culture that empowers us to use our strengths and talents to further company growth and our careers. I love the philanthropic Nextiva Cares events, teamwork, free food, casual atmosphere, and flexibility. The team has each other's backs and feels like family.

Cons

It's a fast-paced place to work, but that's not necessarily a con - agility is how Nextiva as achieved some of its success.

23 people found this review helpful

People Team

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful review! We love that you're a fan of our culture and perks. It's important to us that we create meaningful and exciting career growth opportunities, and we're happy that you feel you've been able to further your career with us. Nextiva Cares is an amazing program and it's special that our team enjoys it so much. We appreciate your feedback about team building and training and we will certainly keep that in mind as we continuously improve our workplace culture.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A stand-out place to work. No other company like it in AZ.

Aug 16, 2019 - Marketing in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunities for growth, creativity, and autonomy have been incredibly abundant during my entire time at Nextiva. I feel especially fortunate being able to come to work with highly motivated individuals in such a fast-paced environment. There is never a dull moment; I'm always looking forward to the work we get to produce on a daily basis. Benefits are impressive, culture is award-winning, and every leader shows significant care and respect towards their employees.

Cons

This is not a great choice for individuals who have difficulty going the extra mile.

17 people found this review helpful

People Team

Wow, we are so happy to hear that your experience at Nextiva has been a positive one with fulfilling growth, creativity, and autonomy. We believe in an entrepreneurial mindset where we encourage team members to "own it" and "get shit done" and it sounds like you thrive in this type of environment. We're proud of our growth and innovation and thank you for being a part of it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews