KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Niagara Bottling President & CEO     Andy Peykoff II
Andy Peykoff II

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Niagara Bottling and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Niagara

Jul 5, 2022 - Global Supply Chain Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great culture, respectful managers

Cons

Data issues can get frustrating

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Management is great

Jun 19, 2022 - Production Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy work load, and not over crowded

Cons

12hr shifts Can feel like never ending.

Niagara Bottling Response

Thank you for being a part of our Niagara Family and working so hard! We really appreciate the time you spent with us.

3. 5.0

Best Company to work for

Jun 20, 2022 - Logistics in Diamond Bar, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible. Great management Team work.

Cons

No cons No cons No cons

Niagara Bottling Response

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you being a part of our Niagara Family and for all the hard work you do.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jun 15, 2022 - Production Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good company, good benefits.

Cons

I don’t have anything bad to talk about

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company for supply chain specialist

Jun 9, 2022 - Supply Chain Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work, growth and enjoy family environment.

Cons

heavy workload, sometimes work overtime.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Toxic uninspiring plaque on the wall company

Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great time off benefits, and always supportive of needing to use it.

Cons

No encouragement to grow in sales team. Leadership is boys club. No interest in new ideas or outside thinking.

Niagara Bottling Response

Thank you for leaving us a review. We believe that our employees are our greatest assets and value their contributions and the complexity of their work at all levels. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We will be passing this along to the appropriate teams.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Culture

Jun 4, 2022 - Asset Management Specialist in Diamond Bar, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Work life balance Travel

Cons

Pay Mid level management Nothing else

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to get your feet wet out of college - culture needs some work

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fast-growing company with lots of opportunity; new plants being built every year with the latest and greatest technology - Company is bringing in a lot of young talent that will hopefully overtake the "good ol boy" culture . -Fairly safe, clean environment

Cons

-Company will overwork and underpay you in almost any position. -Boss's son/cousin/college buddy will always get the job over you if you don't have a personal relationship with them. -Benefits are terrible; lots of unpaid overtime for salaried employees and long/extra shifts for hourlies. -Sexism, racism, homophobia, and ageism common in the plants and on some corporate teams. - High turnover rate, managers will offload the extra work on remaining employees without consideration for worklife balance

1 person found this review helpful

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company lots of opportunity

May 22, 2022 - Cycle Counter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, Hours, Interaction, Management, Leadership.

Cons

Some of the down sides are just cause of few bad apples that are in the work environment.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Could’ve been something good

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay for the amount of work

Cons

11hr 15 standing, leads on forklifts all night telling you to stand up. Bad management, too many roosters not enough hens.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 561 Reviews

Niagara Bottling Reviews FAQs

Niagara Bottling has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 684 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Niagara Bottling to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Niagara Bottling employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Niagara Bottling. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

70% of Niagara Bottling employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Niagara Bottling 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Niagara Bottling to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Niagara Bottling Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Niagara Bottling? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

33 days ago

Community
We teamed up with Little Kids Rock to donate new music equipment to Chaparral Middle School this past month. Little Kids Rock is an organization that restores music into schools and helps children maintain their creative freedom!
Shared image

51 days ago

Employee Story
We are featuring one of our women in leadership at Niagara, Shalana! "Over the last seven years, I continued to be amazed at how we empower our Team Members to reach their desired goals. The environment leads to continuous learning, which challenges me in different ways. I enjoy the camaraderie that exists throughout the company. Niagara has been a wonderful place for me to learn and grow."
Shared image

Niagara Bottling Photos

+ Add Photo
Niagara Bottling photo of: The Leadership Development Program won an Excellence Award from California State Univeristy, Fullerton.
Niagara Bottling photo of: Corporate Team Members get a tour of our plant in our Pellets to Pallets training.
Niagara Bottling photo of: Team Denver volunteers in the community!
Niagara Bottling photo of: Billie Jo won a car from our Atlanta Plant in the raffle!
Niagara Bottling photo of: Team Allentown helped repaint facilities for this community partner.
Niagara Bottling photo of: We love softball!
Niagara Bottling photo of: Team Bloomfield volunteered with Laurel Elementary School.