Niagara Bottling Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Niagara Bottling President & CEO Andy Peykoff II
Andy Peykoff II

Pros
  • Fast-paced and competitive environment (in 20 reviews)

• Overall great place to work, friendly people and growing company (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Seasonal volume business so seasonally the hours are sometimes excessive so work life balance suffers (in 16 reviews)

• Upper management basically runs things with out regarding what is truly best (in 9 reviews)

1. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture- work hard, play hard. If you don't pull your weight, you won't last long.

Cons

Cross- department communication is sometimes difficult.

Advice to Management

Continue to support work-life balance and enhanced communication

Jan 11, 2017

Thank you for being a part of the Niagara team!

2. "Trainer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Quality of life vs. work, opportunity to advance if you put the time in. Hard work honest pay

Cons

None to list. Very satisfied.

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

"If you seek opportunity- this is the place"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Ontario, CA
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling as an intern

Pros

Great and helpful people around you. Everyone offered me assistance if needed. Compared to other internship offers, pay is well for interns. Positive future outlook for company. Comprehensive internship program. Opportunity to work in other areas I'm interested in. They hire interns to become full-time. Leadership willing to help and give opportunity. Free Niagara shirts. Buddy and mentor program helps interns 'get out' there more. Discount on bottled water.

Cons

No sick days available until after 90 days- internship is almost done by then.

Advice to Management

Keep engaging employees and give them control/autonomy to complete their job duties. Niagara hires top-notch people, so let them do their thing.

"The most enjoyable job I've ever had. Just waking up with a smile, made going to work, worth going"

Former Employee - Production Operator in Seguin, TX
    Former Employee - Production Operator in Seguin, TX

I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

While I was employed at Niagara, my life was financially set. The great benefits, profit sharing, bonuses were great. I was always showing people the Glassdoor app. Telling them that now our small town offered incentives to prosper. Thanks Niagara

Cons

I didn't find any challenges when I had worked there. Now I'm trying to get hired again. So, the whole process of having to go through the hiring stage will be worth the wait. I want to be a Forklift Ooerator really bad, but if I get hired again, as a production operator, then I can't wait to punch in again

Advice to Management

Try to look at some past employees, with a different outlook as , he didn't last long, last time. Maybe the timing was just not in the cards for them. Normally, an individual that wishes to seek employment again, will try to overcome their past employment, with a stronger desire to be a better employee. .The older the individual, the better the employee. Have them sign an agreement, that will benefit everyone at Niagara.

"Production Operator"

Current Employee - Production Operator in South Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Production Operator in South Houston, TX

I have been working at Niagara Bottling (Less than a year)

Pros

Teamwork in a great company.

Cons

Base rate of Pay for Operators

"Great Opportunities for Go-Getters"

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hard working employees who are team players and who actively seek opportunities tend to be more successful.

Cons

Employees who sit in their box and only do what they are told tend to be overlooked.

"Niagara Bottling"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

this company is a really great place to work and offers many oppertunites to grow.

Cons

Communication Issues within Team Members.

Advice to Management

Have better Communication between departments

"Production Lead"

Current Employee - Production Team Leader in Stockton, CA
    Current Employee - Production Team Leader in Stockton, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a great environment along with that endless opportunities to grow within the company if you do apply yourself and have the drive to improve the company and yourself.

Cons

No cons so far within my 3yrs of employment. Great Company to work for if you are also willing to work hard yourself!

Advice to Management

Continue to get involved with team members whether forklift drivers, maintenance, or production operators to let them know they are appreciated. Great job so far!

Feb 8, 2016

We appreciate you taking a moment to let us know that your experience has been very positive. We will continue to promote a great work environment while striving to keep our strong culture growing ... More

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Corporate Quality Assurance Associate in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Quality Assurance Associate in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Niagara Bottling is an amazing place to work if you are passionate about learning, growing, and contributing to the greater good of the company and community. I have been at Niagara for over 1.5 years, and there is not one single day that I regret working for Niagara. I have been to multiple bottling plant locations, worked on numerous exciting projects, and participated in department summits and meetings. I've learned countless skills, ranging from project management to troubleshooting instruments. With the guidance of my director and team, we built and started up the corporate quality lab in less than one year. Niagara is a fast-pace company, with a lot of opportunity for growth and development. And the best thing about working for Niagara is that Niagara cares! I love Niagara!

Cons

Parking is can be difficult to find from 8am-3pm. I would recommend starting work early, and bringing lunch so that you don't have to leave until the end of the day.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to make sure that your subordinates know that you appreciate all of the work that they do, and how their work contributes to the greater good of the company. Sometimes people need a brief reassurance, even if they are doing great, to know that their managers appreciate them, their efforts, and their time.

Feb 8, 2016

Thank you for the advice. It is good to remind ourselves that all on our team are working hard to win in their respective departments.

"Employment Experience"

Current Employee - Factory Focus Technician in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Factory Focus Technician in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been in the bottling business for 18 years and with Niagara for the last 4 years. Niagara is a company that actually invests a lot of money in the machines to keep them running well and employee training unlike other companies in the industry.
    There is a feeling of job security with Niagara and many opportunities to advance within the plant as well as the many new plant's Niagara has been building over the last few years.

Cons

The bottling industry requires a lot of hard work and is very fast paced. So the pressure that comes with working in the business is great for some people and others adapt very well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. I see Niagara growing a lot in the little time I've worked here. As always communication is the key.