KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Niagara Bottling

Is this your company?

Niagara Bottling

Add a Review

Niagara Bottling Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Jan 21, 2021

Found 47 of over 578 reviews

3.9
Niagara Bottling President & CEO     Andy Peykoff II
Andy Peykoff II
Pros
  • "Fast Paced, room for growth, friendly and helpful coworkers(in 41 reviews)

• "Fast growing company with many opportunities(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some PDP's believe the work-life balance could use some improvements(in 32 reviews)

• "Absolutely no work/life balance(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Niagara Bottling and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work!!

Jan 21, 2021 - Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative and fast-paced work environment

Cons

There really are no cons

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for trusting us with your internship experience! We value our interns and really appreciate the time you spent with us.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

working in manufacturing data analytics

Jan 19, 2021 - Data Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good to Work, Fast-paced environment

Cons

Benefits, salary, you need to be really proactive to survive

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your honest review. At Niagara, we aim to provide competitive compensation to our Team Members. We are always improving our benefits offerings, for example by adding adoption assistance and enhanced fertility benefits in 2019. We appreciate all of your hard work here and value you as a Team Member greatly.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good place to work with good growth opportunity

Dec 15, 2020 - Engineer in Diamond Bar, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with plenty of room to grow Diverse work environment Fast pace and low bureaucracy levels

Cons

Some pains from a quickly growing company are starting to show Priorities change quickly and you need to adapt very rapidly to finish projects on time.

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate all of your hard work and are grateful to have you as a part of our Niagara Family.

4. 5.0

Great Company to work for

Nov 16, 2020 - Professional Development Program in Diamond Bar, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast Paced, room for growth, friendly and helpful coworkers

Cons

IT issues sometimes, and sometimes it can be too fast paced. Not a good work life balance

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you being a part of our Niagara Family and for all the hard work you do.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 18, 2020 - Forklift Operator in Ontario, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stability, fast paced, flexible, easy, fun

Cons

Schedule, bad supervisor, bad equipment

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you spent with us and all the hard work you did.

6. 5.0

Manufacturing Development Program

Jul 1, 2020 - MDP Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the pros to working at Niagara are the people are great, the starting salary is competitive, the benefits are great, the work is fast paced and changing, and you get experience in all the different departments. This program also sets you up to move into a higher position.

Cons

Some of the cons to this program is that the salary is non-negotiable, you can get stuck in one department, and it can be slightly disorganized.

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

We value our MDP's! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for trusting us with your Manufacturing Development Program experience. We appreciate having you as a part of our Niagara Family and are thankful for your contributions.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fast Growth but Poor Management

Feb 13, 2020 - Senior Project Manager in Diamond Bar, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

High business growth Fast paced environment Job mobility opportunities

Cons

Low flexibility to work remotely Opportunities with goal setting Opportunities with performance reviews

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you felt supported by our growth opportunities, however are concerned to hear about your experience with leadership as this does not align with our culture and values. We will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate teams. Thank you again for your review.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Long hours but tangible results

Sep 11, 2019 - Manufacturing Development Program
      Business Outlook

Pros

Niagara encourages a fast-paced work environment and continuous improvement. There are always opportunities to make improvements.

Cons

There seems to be a large disconnect between management and other employees and a disconnect between corporate and the individual plants. As a company, I'd like to see more of an effort to recycle materials and exploring more environmentally friendly alternatives.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Intern

Thank you for being a part of our Niagara Family and leaving us a review! We highly encourage you to take this feedback to your manager so that any problems can be solved much faster and more effectively. We sincerely appreciate this information and all of your hard work.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to jump-start your career

Sep 11, 2019 - Professional Development Program
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The ability to rotate through different departments to figure out what youre passionate about. - A lot of team bonding events - A great amount of age, race, and gender representation - An abundance of growth opportunities - No micromanaging. You hit the ground running - Super friendly people - Brand new headquarters - Ability to work from home on Fridays (subject to approval by your supervisor) - Flexible work hours - Great place to jump-start your career - Abundance of projects and cross-departmental collaboration

Cons

- The program is only available to recent graduates - Some PDP's believe the work-life balance could use some improvements - While this is not necessarily a con, if you aren't someone who can handle a fast-paced and ever-changing company, this place may not be for you. Very much a sink or swim environment (but in the best way, teaches you to really push yourself)

Continue reading

Human Resources Intern

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you feel supported by our culture and benefits.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ok Start

Aug 25, 2019 - Professional Development Program in Ontario, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start as a career Opportunity to try different departments Fast paced environment Enforce training in Soft and Interpersonal Skills Generally nice feel of company culture Most employees are friendly

Cons

Starting Pay is questionable, Pay after graduation also questionable. Job Security after Program Sometimes feels like we are fillers in teams we are rotating in, because the team has high turnover and is understaffed. Sometimes when I am on a new team, I don't get my own desk.

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the helpful feedback and taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our culture and environment and that you feel supported by our training. We will take your concerns to the appropriate teams as we strive for everyone to feel appreciated. Thank you again for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews