Nine9 Reviews | Glassdoor

"Great environment!"

Current Employee - New Faces Representative in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - New Faces Representative in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and exciting company, laid back environment, work as a team, great bonuses! Snacks for employees are provided daily, we get lunches often! Feels like a family!

Cons

The hours were changing constantly, seems to be resolved.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the positive momentum going!

2. "Nine9"

Current Employee - Office Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Office Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at Nine9 is the best thing that ever happened to me. I truly love waking up in the morning to walk into work and giving inspiring model and actors the opportunity to be a part of us. The staff is great, it feels like we are a Nine9 family. The benefits that Nine9 provide their employees alone show that they care. It is not a job....it's a career!

Cons

I have been with Nine9 since 2009 for a reason. There are no cons in my eyes.

Advice to Management

Keep making sure that your staff feel valuable because each and everyone of them are!

"Customer Service Specialist"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at Nine9 allows you to gain experience in the entertainment industry as well as build on your current skill set. The opportunity for advancement is high. I was able to work in multiple departments and the management staff is always encouraging and pushing you in a positive way.

Cons

I do not have any complaints working with Nine9 and would/have recommended multiple different to apply to work for the company.

Advice to Management

Continue expanding and offering the service to the thousands of aspiring talent around the U.S

4. "A Great Place to Grow Professionally"

Current Employee - Blog Editor in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Blog Editor in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nine9 is great place to begin a professional career as you are provided with opportunity to grow an advance.

Cons

I have nothing to say at this time

5. "Proud Employee!"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time

Pros

Working with Nine9 has been an amazing experience. My co-workers are awesome, as well as the management team. Coming to work everyday is definitely something I look forward to. I have received the best training any job has given me from some of the best here at Nine9! What I like best is you have the ability to move up in the company if you put in the work that is needed, which isn't an option for most companies. Meeting people from all aspects of life and making peoples dreams come true.. nothing beats that!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!!!

6. "nine9 rocks"

Current Employee - National Talent Specialist in Troy, MI

Pros

I enjoy working here at nine9. I was hired to work in the call center and a month later was promoted to the UST division. I love what I do, the team has been extremely helpful. Nine9 has a family feel to it. I would recommend nine9 to anyone. It is truly one of the best places I have ever worked at.

Cons

There's no cons about nine9!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

"Been Here a Minute Now"

I have been working at Nine9 full-time

Pros

Nine9 is a fun company! Everyday is a new adventure. I have been here several years and I have say there is never a dull moment! The corporate office listens to input from all office to make a cohesive, and inviting environment to all employees. The corporate office has really worked with my schedule in regards to family emergencies and that is why I have continued to stay here for several years.

Cons

The only downside is working on some holidays. Obviously though, with this industry, you need to work on certain holidays, but it would be a nice incentive to have those days off.

Advice to Management

I would advise management to create stronger team building exercises. I know it can be difficult considering the amount of employees spread out over numerous offices, but it would be a fun idea.

8. "National Talent Specialist"

Current Employee - National Talent Specialist in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, Helping potential models an actors reach there goals an dreams in the industry.

Cons

None at all I love nine9!

"Love my job and working here. It also comes down to who your boss/ office director is."

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Talent Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the environment, especially with me having the DJing duties. I make it feel like a day time club, and it makes the work environment feel a lot more fun.

Love my coworkers, we all get along and respect one another. We have a lot of fun just messing around talking about everything/ anything.

Dress code, if you're into fashion. This is the place for you.

Job being flexible

Meeting new people

Room to grow quickly

It isn't a scam, I can understand why people may think that but it isn't.

Someone like me for example, I go the extra mile with my talents. I write down everyone I sign, I check up on them through customer service/ light box.

I see the amount of auditions some people get requested for. Some even for a $2000 voice over commercial for a jewelry commercial (most recent I can think of, along with the Mr. Clean new face commercial which was 20k)

Just need to be realistic, of course the attractive people will get more than the other. It's just the way it is unfortunately. I send a list of monologues to my people when they need it. They contact and reach out to me via email on weekends. They have a personal go-to person at all times for whenever they need help or have questions.

Cons

The hours.

The hours can be overwhelming at times. Can be draining.

Sometimes 9+ hours, but this is just the NY office with having to deal with two open calls a day sometimes.

Sometimes working on Saturday's (kind of sort of)

Meeting new people...this can be a PRO and CON. Some people come in with attitudes, just need to know how to deal with them.

Working on holidays if the building management were to allow it.

Would be better if pay was hourly + commission.

10. "Amazing opportunities"

Pros

Able to move up quite fast, great co-workers, management that cares, fun and friendly environment, bonuses and incentives given out to top performers of the call center.

Cons

Sometimes the snack baskets are empty

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work