Cover image for Nintex

87% Recommend to a Friend
93% Approve of CEO

Found 264 of over 276 reviews

4.4
Nintex CEO Eric Johnson (no image)
Eric Johnson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "If you start with a low salary, you will continue to have a low salary as promotions and raises are based on a set percentage.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Lack culture and authenticity always felt like the leadership team are too busy trying to move up a floor and get a promotion with company shares.(in 3 reviews)
  • "There is no clear career progression.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great company and leadership

Sep 8, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

it feels like I've worked for 4 different companies while at Nintex but through out that time, Nintex has maintained it's culture of hard work, loyalty, respect, fun and reward. I've seen countless hard workers able to elevate their career here in a short amount of time. I love that the company has maintained profitability which offers security to employees and opens up cool opportunities to acquire new technology. Overall it's been a great experience, I'd highly recommend Nintex if you're a go-getter.

Cons

Nintex is definitely a Global company, once in a while you can bump into time-zone issues if working on a global project.

2. 5.0

Pure greatness

Nov 17, 2022 - Renewal Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Allows for autonomy without the micro management Great people and great teaming Encourages new ideas and independent thought Open door policies across all levels of management Positive personal and professional growth Great benefits and incentives

Cons

Compensation is around market, but that can always improve. Growth rate is fast, sometimes it’s hard for all groups to keep up.

3. Join the Nintex team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

Nov 8, 2022 - Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible schedule - Amazing management - Employee Centric - Great Benefits Package

Cons

- Too many management changes - Still growing

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Restructuring and no support

Nov 19, 2022 - Customer Support in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work directly with top execs.

Cons

Expected to work at all hours. Little leadership support. 2 rounds of layoffs this year.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work!

Nov 1, 2022 - Partner Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nintex takes great pride in ensuring that its employees are well taken care of. They provide a very competitive base pay and bonus structure along with unlimited (truly) time off and a number of "recharge days" throughout the year where employees are encouraged to take time for themselves. I always feel like my colleagues and managers want to see me succeed and make sure to have very regular touch points throughout the week that allow me to have 1:1 time with them but not feel micromanaged.

Cons

I have truly not found a downside, this is one of the best companies I have worked with.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Nintex - great place to work

Nov 10, 2022 - Principal Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Nintex really cares about their people, this was especially apparent during the pandemic where they provided resources to make sure people could do their jobs remotely. - Has embraced remote working since the pandemic and it is now the norm. - Has instituted a great diversity program. - Creates an environment where people can thrive in their career. - Benefits are above par. - The people are great and the C-Levels are very accessible.

Cons

- Some departments are understaffed due to growth. - Pay is a little below par at higher experience levels but offset by benefits.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Love working with cutting edge process automation technology.

Oct 17, 2022 - Technical Content Producer
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work with a worldwide talented group of people. Process automation software products from Nintex are fun to work with. Nintex has adapted well to a remote work business model, which means you get to work with some of the best minds out there in technology. I really appreciate the promotion of maintaining a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

As with many technology firms, there can be some uncertainty at times where you're not always sure if you'll be asked to login in tomorrow. Not much chance to meet co-workers in person unless you're in sales and services, or close to main offices. Awards and recognition primarily go to sales and customer facing roles.

Nintex Response

People Team

We love that our awesome tech, great people, and virtual first work environment are big pluses for you in working here – we love them too! We appreciate your review and your callout around ensuring our culture of recognition and celebration extends throughout our whole organization more intentionally, particularly with our product teams. We are working on more opportunities for employees to connect in person, across all functions throughout the year. In the meantime, please feel encouraged to nominate a teammate or group of colleagues for the Impact Award (which has travel to connect with others as a prize), acknowledge someone as a Legend of the Month on Slack, or send them a card in OfficeVibe, and consider sharing your other great ideas with HR as we are always looking to improve our programs.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to work

Oct 13, 2022 - Agile Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

unlimited PTO, value family, respects employees input.

Cons

lots of reshuffling as the company expands. creates disruption.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Lovely and super smart teams across the board. A pleasure to work with all of them.

Sep 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! And how motivated everyone was. Obviously income is usually enough motivation but everyone was drinking the kool aid. Good stuff.

Cons

None really. Maybe a little more consideration when it comes to thoughts and concerns of lower levels. But even with that said, leadership was typically pretty straightforward.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent

Sep 19, 2022 - Software Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work with flexible hours and unlimited vacation.

Cons

Nothing I can think of seriously

Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Reviews
</>Embed

Nintex Reviews FAQs

Nintex has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 276 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Nintex to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Nintex employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Nintex. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

87% of Nintex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nintex 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Nintex to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Nintex Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Nintex? Share Your Experiences

Nintex logo

Nintex Careers

Cover image for Nintex

Making work less work Welcome to the future of process. Our no-code process management and automation platform is designed to...More

• Careers

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

14 days ago

Employee Story
Whether it’s spending months under the ice of the Arctic Circle, having full families of service members, jumping out of airplanes, earning local celebrity status, being shot at and mortared, or swimming out of helicopters (yes, you read that right!), our incredible veteran colleagues and their families have an array of rich, surprising, and sometimes harrowing experiences from military service that have shaped who they are and, in a few cases, brought them to Nintex.
Shared image - Honoring Nintex Veterans this Veteran's Day - Nintex
Honoring Nintex Veterans this Veteran's Day - Nintex
www.nintex.com

36 days ago

Culture
Nintex’s Global Steps Challenge inspires an outdoor-adventuring, quality time-enabling, Zoom-stepping, weight-losing, nature-indulging health habit. Think you could tackle 892,912 steps in a single month? Nintex’s very own Fraser Maguire did! A senior sales development representative out of Brisbane, Australia, Fraser walked, ran and Zoom-call-tread-milled his way through nearly 450 miles (724km) last month to beat Nintex’s other 95 participants across the globe in our Global Steps Challenge.
Shared image - What's in a number? 892,912 and Fraser Maguire

Apptio Logo
Apptio

3.7

Compare

Glassdoor has 276 Nintex reviews submitted anonymously by Nintex employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Nintex is right for you.