Found 182 of over 198 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Lots of decent people and a great and easy to proposition to understand." (in 30 reviews)
- "Culture is great" (in 23 reviews)
- "Great benefits and well rewarded when doing well." (in 17 reviews)
- "Everyone is enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving their goals." (in 7 reviews)
- "Some great teams to work with." (in 7 reviews)
- "My manager had less experience than me and was not very helpful nor friendly." (in 6 reviews)
- "The product is old and not competitive, frequent layoffs." (in 4 reviews)
- "Management consistently changing." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Sexual Orientation
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nitro and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Jan 13, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The people are great at Nitro. Nitro has a way of finding wonderful humans who are honest and friendly.
The disorganization of Nitro makes it difficult to be successful at your job. There is constant reshifting and nobody has clearly defined job roles. Everyone has a hand in helping each other, but no-one knows who has the final say or who is managing the projects. Many projects end up being scrapped or falling off because it is so disorganized. The leadership claims to take care of their people but you need to know that you are just a number. This company is so desperate to stand out to investors and to be a top tech company, that they do not actually support career growth. They dangle opportunities to keep great people there but don't actually foster individual growth.3
What's your favorite work perk that sparks your joy? Mine is the beverages in the break room. Nitro cold brew & kombucha on tap and a fancy coffee machine that makes lattes. It may not cure the feelings of despair or impending doom, but at least I don't wanna rip anyone's head off (mostly).
Nitro Reviews FAQs
Nitro has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 198 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Nitro to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Nitro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nitro 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.