Nitro Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

207.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Nitro~402100
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

So glad I'm here.

Mar 7, 2022 - Channel Manager, North America
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nitro is a company on the move. Growing employee base to support the business growth which has resulted in countless internal promotions. The product roadmaps are specific and aggressive, enabling the sales teams to have new information to share and real time solutions to customer problems. The culture is one of caring for everyone's overall health and happiness with consistent efforts made toward mental, physical, spiritual, career and complete inclusiveness. What's more, the channel is on fire with amazing leadership. I am so happy and grateful I'm here.

Cons

Sometimes it would be helpful to have internal trainings spread out over a longer period of time.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Really good culture, great leadership and some very, very good people

Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good culture, great leadership and some very, very good people

Cons

Internal conflicts between Product and Engineering Flat structure Reliance on Desktop product not matched by investment

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company with Amazing People

Jan 14, 2022 - Executive Assistant in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company truly cares about it's employees. Every employee is willing to jump in and help no matter the task. We all work hard but we have fun while doing it and are taken care of by upper management. I love it here!

Cons

I have no cons at this time

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

They don't live there core-values of No B.S.

Feb 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

N/A as they are beyond help or reason.

Cons

Very toxic environment. Toxic leadership, Toxic culture. There #2 core value is no BS. They live the exact opposite of this credo. The HR dept has employees write fake 5-Star positive reviews for Glassdoor. I've never seen a more ugly culture similar to how wild dog's will turn on each other and eat there young. Since they are Ausi based kinda like a dingo. Beware. Read through all the reviews. Be careful if you join this place.

5. 5.0

Fantastic Company

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people, collaborative environment, just all around a great company!

Cons

None so far to report!

6. 5.0

So Happy Here!

Nov 3, 2021 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, happy & helpful people, extremely generous benefits, great communication from leadership

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth with strong fundamentals

Jul 1, 2021 - Vice President Sales in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people genuinely care about the company and their working relationships. It’s not just talk. It’s woven into everything we do. Our business fundamentals, leadership team, and customer engagements are strong.

Cons

One needs to embrace change and see it as an opportunity. One also needs to focus on the high impact items as there can be many items in flight.

8. 5.0

Amazing Company

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've only been at the company for a short time so far but I am very impressed. Not only are the people wonderful to work with, incredibly smart, and great to learn from, but the company very clearly tries its hardest to give back to its employees and make sure people feel rewarded and valued. Not to mention the insane benefits they offer... unlimited PTO, a WEEKLY grubhub credit for each employee to enjoy, $50/month gym/wellness reimbursement, up to $150/month wifi & phone reimbursement, 100% employee paid health insurance. And theyre constantly trying to find more opportunity to do more. Highly recommend.

Cons

None so far honestly, everything has been great

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Amazing, supportive culture

Oct 1, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company genuinely cares about the wellbeing of their employees. You never feel like "just a number". Awesome benefits and great work life balance.

Cons

Lots of growing pains, can be disorganized as company is growing rapidly

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Too many changes

Aug 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone is nice and friendly - Good benefits - Fun people

Cons

- Too many changes to the org structure - Too sales focus

Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews

Nitro Reviews FAQs

Nitro has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 164 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Nitro to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Nitro employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Nitro. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

97% of Nitro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nitro 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Nitro to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Nitro Job Seekers