Nix Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

I like being the part of NIX Solutions team. It goes without saying that the work itself is extremely interesting. I have been working for not so long but I have already participated in several very interesting projects. I also love the corporate culture. Different team building events help to know the colleagues better. Everyone here is like a member of your family. The atmosphere is friendly and nice.

Cons

Luckily I have not found any cons yet. And I hope it will not happen. I will work here further.

Advice to Management

Go on supporting your employees. They appreciate it a lot. Hold more team building events, they help people know each other better.

2. "Great opportunity to develop your skills"

Pros

Working in the NIX Solutions was priceless for me. The most important thing for me is that I have been educated in their special center by the real professionals and I improved my skills dramatically. I I took part in the big, exceptional projects and they gave me unique experience. I also have to say that NIX Solutions is very comfortable place to work at, company does its best for for its employees.

Cons

Sometimes we had a lot of projects at the same time and we had to work really hard for a week or two.

3. "Proud to work here"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am proud to work in the largest company in the market. I have been working in the NIX Solutions since 2014 and I have got promoted twice during this time. I started with quite simple tasks and now I have my own projects. I can say that NIX Solutions is very good place for those IT workers, who like challenges and want to acquire new skills, because company often takes complex projects.

Cons

Some projects are really complicated, me and my colleagues have different points of view.

"Company you can rely on"

Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hello. I would like to tell you about our cooperation with NIX Solutions Company. We have placed an order for this company to build WMS (warehouse management system) with an inbuilt supply chain module. All deadlines were met. We are quite satisfied with the result, because everything works properly The deal was made via Elance. In my opinion, this company is very professional and we really can rely on them.

Cons

As for me, there are only unimportant disadvantages, so I have nothing to mention

"Amazing company"

Pros

- Great people
    - a product that answer a real customer need
    - transparency
    - early stage - you get a lot of responsibility

Cons

- Demanding environment
    - A lot of responsibility

6. "This is a great company!"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time

Pros

Creating a mobile app is easy and entertaining, and co-workers in this company work with pleasure and give a helping hand at any time. There is the good possibility to become better and smarter, and here you can climb up the career ladder. Corporate events? Yep! You can participate in all of them, like playing football in company's team, etc. The NIX has an educational center that can offer you free courses in various spheres. The best solution for many problems, I think.

Cons

I didn’t find any cons.

Advice to Management

You’ve chosen a right path to building a company. Continue in the same direction.

"Good place to start"

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Development Engineer

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy interview questions, good mentors, a lot of projects

Cons

Every body at the management will tell that there is no life outside the company, so it's better to stay and continue work for that really funny money.
    Be careful with this.

"Strange culture and management"

Former Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The interview was easy
    There are often team building parties with drinks and beer
    There are many students and we have rooms to relax with games
    Close to subway station

Cons

The salary slowly grows
    HR make you pass a lot of psychological tests both before you are hired and after, about once every half a year
    Top managers are very arrogant people
    My manager told me and my colleague to cheat on Elance Java test to get good results. I guess that the short positive reviews are also cheating and were written by HR
    Some corporate rules and culture are stupid

Advice to Management

Make corporate culture less strange. That "roleplaying" on teambuilding parties is not fun for everyone

"Best place to realize your potential"

Current Employee - SEO in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Current Employee - SEO in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly and family atmosphere. Nobody bothers you. You can work at your own pace. Full package of social is paid by company: medicine, sports, books, etc.
    Very good ability to realize your potential - you can do projects in different spheres.
    Good possibilities to grow professionally as there is a lot of internal trainings and IT shares. Great colleagues, opportunities and events.

Cons

No Cons, just Interesting and Challenging work load

"That's exactly what is was looking for"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined NIX Solution team in January, and I don't regret about it. Good office, good working conditions and brilliant people. At first I was really amazed at how employees there treat to each other - extremely polite, helpful and friendly. The schedule is also very comfortable.
    It may sound strange, but I never returned home from work tired or exhausted, and never thought about "Oh, it's Monday tomorrow, I'll have to go working again" on Sunday evenings.
    The HR managers are very friendly, and my team is great. I enjoy working with these people.

Cons

No hint for meeting them