Nix Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 10, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time

Pros

I started to work there last year. I had been looking, where I may apply my skills. I chose this company, because I saw, that I would work in a good place and would have good salary there. I come to the office every day with nice mood, because everyone is smiling there. I make a great union with my hobby and job and I do not fail. Here I have many opportunities to reflect myself like wise person.

Cons

I have not found there

2. "Popular and useful company"

Pros

I addressed to the company for creation of the commercial website of the firm as I have heard a lot about good hardworking specialists of this firm. It is very happy with cooperation, guys are good fellows, all made in agreed terms. Established protection against advertizing and spam. The website works perfectly. I am confident in data security of the website. I will recommend you to the friends. Thanks!!!

Cons

Everything was good. I was very much helped.

3. "Proud to work here"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am proud to work in the largest company in the market. I have been working in the NIX Solutions since 2014 and I have got promoted twice during this time. I started with quite simple tasks and now I have my own projects. I can say that NIX Solutions is very good place for those IT workers, who like challenges and want to acquire new skills, because company often takes complex projects.

Cons

Some projects are really complicated, me and my colleagues have different points of view.

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

I like being the part of NIX Solutions team. It goes without saying that the work itself is extremely interesting. I have been working for not so long but I have already participated in several very interesting projects. I also love the corporate culture. Different team building events help to know the colleagues better. Everyone here is like a member of your family. The atmosphere is friendly and nice.

Cons

Luckily I have not found any cons yet. And I hope it will not happen. I will work here further.

Advice to Management

Go on supporting your employees. They appreciate it a lot. Hold more team building events, they help people know each other better.

5. "Great opportunity to develop your skills"

Pros

Working in the NIX Solutions was priceless for me. The most important thing for me is that I have been educated in their special center by the real professionals and I improved my skills dramatically. I I took part in the big, exceptional projects and they gave me unique experience. I also have to say that NIX Solutions is very comfortable place to work at, company does its best for for its employees.

Cons

Sometimes we had a lot of projects at the same time and we had to work really hard for a week or two.

"Company you can rely on"

Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hello. I would like to tell you about our cooperation with NIX Solutions Company. We have placed an order for this company to build WMS (warehouse management system) with an inbuilt supply chain module. All deadlines were met. We are quite satisfied with the result, because everything works properly The deal was made via Elance. In my opinion, this company is very professional and we really can rely on them.

Cons

As for me, there are only unimportant disadvantages, so I have nothing to mention

"Amazing company"

Pros

- Great people
    - a product that answer a real customer need
    - transparency
    - early stage - you get a lot of responsibility

Cons

- Demanding environment
    - A lot of responsibility

8. "This is a great company!"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time

Pros

Creating a mobile app is easy and entertaining, and co-workers in this company work with pleasure and give a helping hand at any time. There is the good possibility to become better and smarter, and here you can climb up the career ladder. Corporate events? Yep! You can participate in all of them, like playing football in company's team, etc. The NIX has an educational center that can offer you free courses in various spheres. The best solution for many problems, I think.

Cons

I didn’t find any cons.

Advice to Management

You’ve chosen a right path to building a company. Continue in the same direction.

"Good place to start"

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Development Engineer

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy interview questions, good mentors, a lot of projects

Cons

Every body at the management will tell that there is no life outside the company, so it's better to stay and continue work for that really funny money.
    Be careful with this.

"Strange culture and management"

Former Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The interview was easy
    There are often team building parties with drinks and beer
    There are many students and we have rooms to relax with games
    Close to subway station

Cons

The salary slowly grows
    HR make you pass a lot of psychological tests both before you are hired and after, about once every half a year
    Top managers are very arrogant people
    My manager told me and my colleague to cheat on Elance Java test to get good results. I guess that the short positive reviews are also cheating and were written by HR
    Some corporate rules and culture are stupid

Advice to Management

Make corporate culture less strange. That "roleplaying" on teambuilding parties is not fun for everyone