Noah's Ark Waterpark Reviews

1. "Lifeguard"

5.0
    Current Employee - Lifeguard in Wisconsin Dells, WI

I have been working at Noah's Ark Waterpark part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with, employee parties, lifeguard olympics, learning about other cultures, inclusive, good pay

Cons

Sometimes it can get really cold out, there's the occasional coworker everyone hates, when someone doesn't come in for work, rotations can get a little long

Continue reading
  2. "Great Experience, Terrible Pay"

Former Intern - Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Wisconsin Dells, WI

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark for less than a year

Pros

Low supervision, freedom to specialize in daily routine most fitting to you, meet people from around the world, casual environment

Cons

Lost money working as an intern due to having to pay out of pocket for housing, sometimes very boring, sometimes required to just do busy work

3. "Group Sales Associate"

Current Intern - Sales Intern

I have been working at Noah's Ark Waterpark

Pros

Free admission and comp tickets to park, nice coworkers

Cons

Disorganized management, inexperienced seasonal workers

4. "Lifeguard"

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark full-time

Pros

It was very fun because the staff is great with new employees.

Cons

Too many hours during the season peak and then lack of hours when the season is over so you don't get a lot of hours to work.

5. "Fun Summer Opportunity"

Former Employee - Lifeguard

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting people from all over the world was an amazing experience! There were always extra shifts and hours available if you wanted them! I thought it was a super fun summer job and I was treated fairly by management,

Cons

The housing is terrible. The hotel I was assigned had mushrooms growing in the bathroom and the locks didn't work, Management seemed to have favorites.

6. "Great Seasonal Job"

I have been working at Noah's Ark Waterpark part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Love working with people from many different backgrounds and cultures. Fun atmosphere, and great seasonal managers. Plenty of hours

Cons

The housing is in disrepair and no one should ever have to live in it. Full time staff do not always appear to care about employees - i.e. still not knowing names at the end of the summer, fewer employee events every year, and cutting costs for employee events.

Continue reading
  7. "Decent place to work, bad experience overall"

2.0

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark part-time for less than a year

Pros

The job itself was not bad. Many of the managers were decent and the employees were a lot of fun.

Cons

At one point a manager sent everyone upstairs except for him and a female Ukrainian employee. He proceeded to yell at her calling her an alcoholic, cussing at her, and threatening to send her home because she missed work too many times. Maybe it's not my place to say, but I believe a manager should give a warning then follow through with it if needed. I don't find it necessary to abuse employees like he did, especially ones who feel that they are trapped and threatened.

8. "Ok Summer Job"

Cash Control Supervisor in Wisconsin Dells, WI

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark

Pros

There are lots of hours to be had if you are trying to save up some money for the summer, also it is easy to be promoted most every summer you return. Also your coworkers are cool.

Cons

The shifts can be very long and its all standing in the heat. Also management can be strict and views you as easily replaceable.

9. "Lifeguard"

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark full-time

Pros

Got to be outside, management will organize fun activities outside of work, able to meet people from different countries, free use of park on your day off.

Cons

Low pay, no overtime pay, managers constantly changed due to several quitting.

Continue reading
  10. "Great place to work for a summer job for young adults."

I worked at Noah's Ark Waterpark

Pros

Working here during the summer is a lot of fun. You will meet young people from around the world and staff are provided with many employee parties that make working for the company a great summer job.

Cons

The hours are very long and working outside all day can be a challenge. When I started I only made minimum wage and it made finances difficult.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 English Reviews