Noble Capital Reviews

Current Employee

Great Company

Mar 18, 2021 - Loan Servicing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The flexibility they have when it comes to having to work from home during this hard time is amazing. The people here really treat you like family.

Cons

It is very fast paced sometimes, so if you aren't used to that it can be hard.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

The future is not bright...

Sep 30, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exposure to many facets of real estate; transacting, vendor relations, deal structuring, fund raising, and development. Initially the company provided opportunity for growth when they were under direct leadership of their former Chief Operating Officer.

Cons

Through the years Noble Capital has increasingly become a toxic work environment. While there are a few managers who treat their team well, overall employees are not valued by the company. Opinions and feedback are welcomed until it's conflicting with leadership. Based on market data, compensation is well below average for most of the positions at the company. The core values the CEO proudly promotes at investor events is smoke and mirrors which is evident in the work environment and the manner in which business is practiced. No clear direction of the company as the CEO continues to pivot on major decisions as though he's acting on impulse and as a result creates inefficiencies for the staff. Most of the high qualified, experienced, employees with sound work ethic, for various reasons, are no longer with the company. I'm confident they're in a better place and happy their time at Noble Capital is behind them.

3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great company

Feb 27, 2021 - Project Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, hours and overall good place to work.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Worst experience I have ever had at a company

May 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say the only pro there is the Christmas party. And even that was mediocre the past two years.

Cons

A couple of the managers are dedicated and treat the employees well. The partners, (mostly the CEO Jadon Newman) are clueless. There is complete hypocrisy that dominates the executive team. You are told to collaborate but in the end, you are forced to do whatever idea the CEO comes up with, then before it can be put into play, he changes his mind and forces you in a different direction. He makes terrible decisions. He is constantly high, and this is even more obvious in the weekly videos he posts from his "ranch" where he sits and delivers condescending messages to "the team". Nobody is happy there and there is zero adherence to their "core values" that the CEO is always preaching about. High level people are quitting one after the other. I doubt there will be a company in six months.

HR Manager

We appreciate your candid feedback, and we’re sorry to hear that your experience at Noble Capital didn’t meet your expectations. We realize that the past few months have been difficult for everyone due to the pandemic and the economic difficulties it has caused. We have had to make some difficult decisions that have resulted in various changes to our business over a short period of time, so we can ensure that we stay competitive in the marketplace while protecting the job security of our employees. We are constantly working to improve the workplace for our employees, and your input will be shared with the executive team.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic work environment with no career mobility

Mar 18, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hard workers that are not in management are very nice and kind people. There is also one event per year that can be fun.

Cons

Management is unorganized and unprofessional. There is a major disconnect between management and other employees that creates a toxic work environment. Management even had me perform personal tasks, everything short of brushing their teeth. They will lie to your face with no shame and make O.J. look like a nice guy. The dull atmosphere makes it feel like you are working in purgatory, except purgatory probably pays more. I regret every moment at Noble and I wish I could have that time back. Personal growth is non-existent. If I spent the past year trying to get a grocery clerk to sell me one single grape... I would have accomplished more. They are not growing as a company and their future looks poor. Also, I wouldn't put it past them to post fake reviews. No one is happy there.

HR Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your experience working at Noble Capital didn’t meet your expectations. We do agree that we have a great team of kind and dedicated people who care about what they do, and we are always working to make Noble Capital the best workplace possible. Please know that every review we receive from our employees is taken into consideration and will inform our internal policy decisions going forward. Thank you for your candor.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Allows Physical and Verbal Abuse

Oct 24, 2019 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office in North Austin

Cons

Boys club. Reported abuse by superior over and over only to fall on deaf ears and act like it was my fault and deserved to be abused. Verbal abuse lead to physical abuse. I had to resign to get the abuse to stop. NOTHING happened to the abuser.

3 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Noble Capital takes the well being of our employees very seriously and we maintain procedures for employees to report harassment free from fear of retaliation. It is inappropriate to discuss specific issues in this forum. We are sorry that your individual experience did not meet your expectations and we invite you to contact our Human Resources department to discuss your experience with Noble Capital. We welcome your feedback.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee

Wouldn't recommend

Jun 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

try to make a fun environment

Cons

Stressful, low on money, boys club, minimal advancement, only promote guys, co-workers dating, not holding management accountable, poor communication, no bonuses and business seems to be slowing

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that it is being shared with leadership. We believe that we have a great team and have a lot of fun together. We strive to listen to feedback from our team members and implement changes accordingly.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unethical Business Practices, Low Pay, Sexist Leadership, No room for advancement

Apr 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned exactly what I did NOT want in an employer

Cons

Too many to list if I am being honest here.

HR Manager

Thank you for your candid feedback. Please know that your feedback is being shared with leadership. We do strive to operate by our core values of Growth, Stewardship, Candor and Expertise and to provide opportunities for our team members to grow. Company culture is certainly an area of focus.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Job I've Had!

Apr 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

You're encouraged to bring your ideas to the table, and often you are given the go-ahead to put them into action. When the company hires you, they do so because they have confidence that you can do your job well. Everyone is down to Earth; even the high-level executives are friendly and accessible. If you're willing to take the initiative and put in the work, there is a lot of room to grow alongside the company. There's tons of perks, too.

Cons

There's always a lot of work to do. Working for Noble Capital is not for the lazy or the weak.

10. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great Management

Mar 10, 2017 - Intern - Hourly in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management was great wish made the environment pleasurable to work in. They do not try to overload you with work, let you in meetings, and try and help you learn and experience the industry.

Cons

Not many cons. Sometimes there are a lot of boring task but that is the case with most internships. I don't have anything bad to say about my experience really.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews