KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Noble Studios Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

5.0
Noble Studios CEO Jarrod Lopiccolo (no image)
Jarrod Lopiccolo
  1. 5.0

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - N/A in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic, Fast-Paced and Cutting-Edge Creative Digital Performance Marketing Agency

Jul 9, 2019 - Senior CopyWriter in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble Studios works with a global roster of clients across verticals such as travel & tourism, higher ed and healthcare. The breadth of verticals we work in, as well as service lines we offer, means ample opportunities to learn and grow as a creative. It's a highly collaborative environment, so on any given day, I'm working with members of the technical services or performance marketing teams in addition to my fellow creatives. I love the campaigns we've been able to create as part of the collaborative conversations. Noble gives employees who are eager and willing to put in the work ample opportunity to grow and improve. And senior leadership is always accessible and willing to help when problems arise, so you never feel like you're alone on an island. You have people to help you.

Cons

Noble Studios is fast-paced and always on the cutting edge, so if you're not interested in being constantly challenged and working on tight deadlines, this may not be the right environment for you.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome Agency & Teams

Aug 29, 2019 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place for anyone that wants to be challenged and grow in their skillset. The leadership is experienced and attentive, and I felt a great deal of confidence in the work we produced. When it comes to agencies, this place stands out. I honestly can't recommend it enough.

Cons

You will be challenged here. I wouldn't say it's too stressful, but it's definitely not a place to coast. Most of the people that work at Noble are very passionate about their work, so if anything, just make sure that's what you want before you apply.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I've worked yet!

Jul 12, 2019 - Client Engagement Specialist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed working for Noble Studios. I've been with the company for over two years and really enjoy the culture of the office and the people I work with. The executive team is incredibly smart, down to earth, and people I enjoy working for. I have learned SO much since joining the organization. Everyone here is highly intelligent, talented, and hard working. We also get to work with some really awesome clients and big brands. Noble is a place where people grow, get challenged, and become better marketers and team mates.

Cons

Noble employees work hard and are very dedicated. Sometimes that means long hours to meet deadlines. You have to be mindful of your time management and work life balance boundaries to ensure you're not overworking yourself.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best decisions I ever made was accepting an offer at Noble Studios.

Jul 8, 2019 - Executive Assistant in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, culture and benefits are just a few of the things I love about Noble. There aren't many places where you can say you love your job and all the people you work with. I look forward to coming to work everyday, learning something new, doing my job well and laughing with my team. There's no shortage of laughs at Noble Studios, it makes every day more fun.

Cons

...we're going to need more desks for our growing office. Note sure that's really a con but it's all I could think of.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best decisions I ever made was accepting an offer at Noble Studios.

Jul 8, 2019 - Executive Assistant in Reno, NV

Pros

Cons

...we're going to need more desks for our growing office. Not sure that's really a con, but it's all I could think of.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun Place to Work with a Strong Sense of Community

Jul 8, 2019 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

New, exciting projects to work on constantly. Current tech stack that evolves with the industry. There is always learning to do. Understanding and accommodating during family emergencies. I was out due to illness and they worked with me during my sickness. Amazing benefits (healthcare and retirement). Extremely fast paced, which I enjoy. I constantly get to build new things and figure out how to leverage new tools. The people are great. I enjoy coming to work everyday.

Cons

Tight deadlines due to contracted client work. Extremely fast paced, which some people don't enjoy.

8. 5.0

Love my job!

Apr 24, 2019 - Vice President Client Services in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands down the people - our staff & our clients. We do amazing work and challenge each other on daily basis.

Cons

Agency life isn't for everyone b/c we work hard however we have a good work/life balance and the culture is amazing.

9. 5.0

Amazingness

Apr 12, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble's mission sums it up pretty well: Our heart is set on building beautiful connections, empowering continuous curiosity, inspiring great work and enabling amazingness. It's a special combination of different skillsets and perspectives that come together like a think tank to produce amazing, award-winning and measurable results for clients and their customers and supporters. It's fun AND focused here, and it's a place for growth and getting things done. Every day we have opportunities to make a positive impact, learn or try something new, and build our knowledge and abilities together with people who are different from us and make us better. The rewards are a combo of pay, benefits, onsite perks, awesome work space, great team, lots of learning every damned day, project managers who plan work so it's not super chaotic, team leads and visible/accessible owners who actually care about us...

Cons

Agency life isn't for everyone. The fast-pace, high standards, limited amount of time to get things done require focus and effectiveness. It's fun, but it's not all fun and games. Also, if you don't value learning and making an impact as much as $$ it might not be a good fit.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced. Interesting. Challenging. Not for the feint of heart. Rewarding.

Jul 1, 2013 - Lead Developer in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

You learn tons here. They have great health benefits and vacation time. The work itself varies widely, one DAY you'll be working on a Facebook application. Then for another WEEK you'll be on writing a plugin. Then for 3 months you're building an entire website. Things shift and evolve quickly. Working late isn't a "norm". But if you do they buy you dinner.

Cons

Things move quickly :) If you cannot keep up, they do try to help, but in the end it's on you. There's no room really for people who just show up, do the bare minimum and leave. Long nights are required sometimes. Not often, but they are required in order to meet the needs of the industry. The company is in a state of flux and the rapid amounts of change may seem daunting to new people.

3 people found this review helpful