KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Noble Studios Reviews

Updated May 26, 2022

Found 20 of over 21 reviews

4.6
Noble Studios CEO Jarrod Lopiccolo (no image)
Jarrod Lopiccolo

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people, culture and benefits are just a few of the things I love about Noble.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Being Noble and really meaning it

May 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Be Better Everyday is their motto, and they mean it and support it

Cons

Competitive market impacts pay and benefits

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place for early in your career!

Apr 30, 2022 - Marketing in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Noble is very educational! Very smart people all around who have great ideas and really help the clients. It’s a good place to get your feet wet in all kinds of digital marketing channels and work on fun clients in fun verticals.

Cons

Pay is not competitive, and discussions outside of scheduled reviews around pay are not fruitful. Expectations are very high despite this crucial missing element. Stringent timekeeping is required and creates an environment where your work style is scrutinized by multiple parties.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Culture/Poor Pay

May 22, 2022 - Junior Performance Marketing Manager in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and great benefits

Cons

The salary is low and not in line with other companies in the industry. Especially with cost of living in 2022, adjustments should have been made.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Makes me a Better Person everyday!

Mar 16, 2022 - Vice President of Client Services in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am constantly amazed by the people around me -- so smart, passionate and doing amazing work!

Cons

We work hard which is agency life and may not be for everyone. Those who want to be challenged and growing on the daily however, it's a great opportunity.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly but micro managed

Mar 19, 2022 - Associate Director of Project Management in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly; everyone is willing to talk to you

Cons

Micromanaged and questioned if thought to much time was being spent on a task. Not accepting of new ideas Poor work/life balance expectations

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

learn a lot

Dec 29, 2021 - Marketing in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

great learning experience, great people, great clients.

Cons

fast-paced, high-expectations, longer hours, lower pay.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work in Reno!

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic culture, amazing team, impressive clients, great benefits, leadership committed to growth/learning - love it here!!!

Cons

If you don't like to work hard, constantly learn and grow, and be part of a collaborative team, you won't like it here.

8. 5.0

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

9. 5.0

Amazingness

Apr 12, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble's mission sums it up pretty well: Our heart is set on building beautiful connections, empowering continuous curiosity, inspiring great work and enabling amazingness. It's a special combination of different skillsets and perspectives that come together like a think tank to produce amazing, award-winning and measurable results for clients and their customers and supporters. It's fun AND focused here, and it's a place for growth and getting things done. Every day we have opportunities to make a positive impact, learn or try something new, and build our knowledge and abilities together with people who are different from us and make us better. The rewards are a combo of pay, benefits, onsite perks, awesome work space, great team, lots of learning every damned day, project managers who plan work so it's not super chaotic, team leads and visible/accessible owners who actually care about us...

Cons

Agency life isn't for everyone. The fast-pace, high standards, limited amount of time to get things done require focus and effectiveness. It's fun, but it's not all fun and games. Also, if you don't value learning and making an impact as much as $$ it might not be a good fit.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced. Interesting. Challenging. Not for the feint of heart. Rewarding.

Jul 1, 2013 - Lead Developer in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

You learn tons here. They have great health benefits and vacation time. The work itself varies widely, one DAY you'll be working on a Facebook application. Then for another WEEK you'll be on writing a plugin. Then for 3 months you're building an entire website. Things shift and evolve quickly. Working late isn't a "norm". But if you do they buy you dinner.

Cons

Things move quickly :) If you cannot keep up, they do try to help, but in the end it's on you. There's no room really for people who just show up, do the bare minimum and leave. Long nights are required sometimes. Not often, but they are required in order to meet the needs of the industry. The company is in a state of flux and the rapid amounts of change may seem daunting to new people.

3 people found this review helpful