Found 15,415 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "In most positions the work / life balance is good and working hours are normal." (in 1711 reviews)
- "The company and workplace is very diverse and I met a lot of great employees and people." (in 666 reviews)
- "The benefits are good and the people are overall wonderful." (in 618 reviews)
- "Culture is good and friendly" (in 599 reviews)
- "work culture is good and not much tensions like other service based companies" (in 564 reviews)
- "salary is low and not easy to get a promotion" (in 926 reviews)
- "Very bad management and bad HR." (in 467 reviews)
- "Too many managers in the office and the organization in each department is quite complex." (in 208 reviews)
- "Too many layoffs during my time with the company." (in 125 reviews)
- "Selective and low compensation of staff" (in 93 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nokia and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Oct 1, 2023Software Test EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsNaperville, IL
Flexible hours, work-life balance, great people to work
The company is always laying off people
Nokia Reviews FAQs
Nokia has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 18,175 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Nokia to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of Nokia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nokia 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.