NonStop Recruitment Reviews in London, England | Glassdoor

NonStop Recruitment Founder Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • A simple and very high commission structure (Many agencies have very complex rules in place) (in 11 reviews)

• Career progression (opportunity to move horizontally and vertically) (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance - but again, any sales job will have this con (in 4 reviews)

• If you want an easy 9-5, then recruitment is not for you (in 6 reviews)

"5 years on, still going strong"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England (UK)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Just passed the 5 year mark with Nonstop recruitment and things are getting better and better. I went out to the Czech Republic for the training and loved it so much I stayed there for four years! I have now moved to the London office in Canary Wharf and just finished my first year there. Simply, I'm very happy and things seem to just get better. I'm not going to write an essay but I will put some of the pros and cons I have found.

- The sheer amount of training and development now just skills in recruitment but personal growth, management training and industry knowledge.

- Clear career development. My next step has always been made clear to me and what I need to get there.

- The rewards. Not just financial which are very good but actual personal fulfillment and really feeling part of something.

- Easily the most important for me is the environment and the people. Not only are the offices great, the people that fill them are incredible and I have made friends I know will be with me for life.

Cons

Now if you're looking for a job that gives you everything for nothing this isn't for you. If you're looking for a career where you're given all the skills to succeed and you have the personal drive to implement them then you're at the right place.
    There's that cliche in positions about you getting out what you put in. Recruitment as a career actually gives you a lot more than what you put in but you have to have the drive to succeed. You will have knock backs and down moments but show me a career where you don't.

- Dealing with people that have negative perceptions of recruitment without having any experience of it.

- Candidates/clients not understanding the effort you put in. At this point I've got the experience to show how hard I work for people so not an issues but I remember it was in the past.

- Balancing work and personal life. Sometimes it can be hard to switch off as it never really has a quiet period. It never takes a holiday but you need to.

- Internal pressure on myself. I don't know anyone who never has a bad day at work but one of the biggest challenges is to let somethings go and focus on the bigger picture. Don't sweat the small stuff as they say.

Advice to Management

One of the best things about Nonstop. I don't need to write advice on here as they are always available either on the phone or face to face!
    They really give you inclusion into the business strategy and your role to play in it.

"Recruitment Consultant"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I worked at NonStop Recruitment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Great commission structure (20-40% uncapped)
    -Supportive environment
    -Lots of training
    -Social environment
    -Company trips and other rewards
    -Nice shiny offices

Cons

Similar to any sales environment
    -High pressure to succeed
    -Stressful environment at times

"You get what you put in"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent commission structure
    Company incentives such as pool party, Christmas party and many more throughout the year bring all staff together
    Good training scheme and a real emphasis on developing new staff
    Clear, manageable targets for promotion, office moves
    Approachable senior staff
    Focus on rewarding hard work
    Fantastic offices
    Chance to work internationally

Cons

Stressful environment, recruitment isn't for everyone and if you don't have a desire to succeed this industry probably won't be for you.