NonStop Recruitment Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Kevin Smith

"Great Company with excellent career prospects"

Current Employee - Trainee Consultant in Pardubice (Czech Republic)
    Current Employee - Trainee Consultant in Pardubice (Czech Republic)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are willing to work hard then you have a great opportunity to build a career with them
    Really helpful with settling into the Czech Republic
    Good social lfe - lots of people with a shared experience
    Fairly inexpensive to live in Czech
    Training is great - but obviously you will need to actually use it to benefit from it
    Career prospects are great - the speed of which is down to the effort that you put in

Cons

If you are not willng to work hard - it is probably not for you
    If you are not willing to take on the training - it is probably not for you
    If you get homesick easily - it is probably not for you

"Great training, great experience"

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Award winning training
    Dedicated training manager (not just thown in at the deep end)
    Regular feedback
    Good working environment (great offices with gym and restaurant on site)

Cons

If you are not driven then you will struggle
    It can get very hot in the summer
    You need to have some external activities - not just going down the pub

Advice to Management

More team building events would be good

"I'm still new but I love it here!"

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are encouraged to work in their other offices across Europe.
    You are supported from the moment you walk in.
    You are heavily rewarded for your hard work.
    You are encouraged to develop and progress into their various opportunities.
    You have control over your own development.
    You can earn well.
    You are offered company accommodation when you relocate.
    They are realistic in their goals.

Cons

Overtime is not paid, however it pays off when you start to make consistent placements.
    Late Night Thursday is mandatory and unpaid, but you have a chance to get in touch with people you have previously been unable to contact.

Advice to Management

They don't need any! They're very aware of the current market. The company owner is friendly and engaging. Everyone is on the same page here.

"Grow, Develop, Succeed!!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Pardubice (Czech Republic)
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Pardubice (Czech Republic)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working here for nearly two and a half years now in a position where I bring talented individuals in to the business I believe we offer quite simply, a life changing career opportunity.

I've seen a number of people I've hired become extremely successful as consultants with some of the best of these progressing to team lead roles in a short space of time.

I'll continue with a list of the real pro's you get with Nonstop through both my own personal experience and that of those I have hired:

1. International opportunity based initially in Pardubice in the Czech Republic working in a diverse, multicultural environment (15+ different nationalities)
    2. Outstanding training and development from some of the best in the industry (I've been in recruitment 15 years and I'm still learning)
    3. Fast progression - from trainee to junior consultant within 2-3 months, potential for team leadership within 12 months
    4. High earnings potential - from one of payslips of £30k plus to 6 figure salaries, there are some very high earners in our business
    5. Fantastic company culture - it lives up to the motto of 'Building Value through Autonomy and Ethics'
    6. Meritocratic environment - it's highly rewarding, not only with one of the best commission structures in the industry, but also with the way it rewards staff with company parties, big biller incentives (trip to New York this year), skiing trips, dragon boat racing, regular social events through the social committee, gym, swimming, etc
    7. Opportunities for all - I should know, my role has changed a lot from the very first day nearly two and a half years ago to the current day. I've been given freedom, a lot of flexibility, trust and opportunity to learn and develop and grow in my role. I've been given a diverse range of tasks and have gained many new skills in my time here so far. I'm looking forward to the next few years!
    8. Opportunities for travel with international relocations - Once you've been through the training and proved yourself in your role as a junior consultant, you choose where you work! Within 4-6 months you could be working in any one of our European offices
    9. Assistance with relocation - it's all about the flexibility, we offer as much or as little support as people need, we can help with accommodation, doctors, dentists, bank accounts, registrations etc however, you're not obliged to use us, you can do it on your own if you wish!

Cons

In my mind there's no real cons - it's your opportunity, YOU have to go and take it and YOU have to make things happen!

Advice to Management

Inspirational - You have a great vision and goal, keep the channels of communication open and transparent and continue doing what you're doing.

"Work hard, Play harder"

Current Employee - Consultant in Pardubice (Czech Republic)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Pardubice (Czech Republic)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Superb training. Great inclusive atmosphere. Approachable management. Transparent development and commission structure that provides you with a real insight to how the business operates and how easy it is to progress quickly.

Cons

Training requires you to relocate to the wonderful Czech republic. The standard of living is great but be sure that you won't miss home too much.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Really enjoying it when we shake things up and move the team leaders about! For anybody else reading this; I was a little put off by some of the reviews on this website but decided to trust my gut and find out myself. Don't let yourself be told what to do based on what others have said, trust your gut and go find out for yourself! I did and now I'm really happy with the career path that lies ahead for me.

"Great company to work where ANYTHING is possible if you put in the hard work!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Zug (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Zug (Switzerland)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NonStop really gives you a platform to accomplish your career goals in ways other jobs cannot. The speed at which you can progress is shockingly fast compared to other industries.

From the beginning, the training really sets you up with the ability to be an excellent recruiter and the support system from management who are approachable is great. As long as you use the tools provided, and you put in the hard work, you can guarantee success for yourself and your future.

There is a great uncapped commission structure which can lead to some really excited pay checks!

The environment is awesome and although this job is not easy, it is nice to have a semi-informal environment where you can work hard and have fun at the same time.

Cons

High pressured role - Recruitment is not an easy job! At times the lows can be really difficult but as long as you push through, the rewards are more than worth it.

Advice to Management

Nothing in particular as they are doing a great job but if there were one thing, it would be more training for senior staff which would be useful.

"It's simple... What you put in is what you get out!"

Current Employee - Junior Consultant in Pardubice (Czech Republic)
    Current Employee - Junior Consultant in Pardubice (Czech Republic)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its very simple here, the more work you put in the more you get out. It's evident when you look at the highest billers, they make this company and career their passion. There is no magic trick or easy way of being successful... you must be determined to not only be the best on your table or even the room... but to be the best in the industry.
    NonStop gives you the tools and the platform to be successful but it always comes down to how much you want it.
    At this company, the highs are euphoric and the lows can be difficult but when you are surrounded by people that understand the emotions you are going through because everyone in the company has literally been in the same position, the support is excellent! There is always competition in the air, however its very much a case of NonStop vs Competitors never individual consultants within the office squabbling. Every individual within the company has a common goal... Be successful together and we will be successful individually.

I must admit I expected to arrive to Pardubice and be greeted with a run down old town (I intended to head to London ASAP) but I was pleasantly surprized with how vibrant the evenings are and how relaxing it is to leave work and not have to worry about travelling far to get home. Everything that you need is within walking distance and Prague (which is amazing) is only an hour on the train... although it feels longer when you are coming home after a big night out... I definitely plan on staying for a while before moving to Prague for a few months. then probably onto Switzerland!

Cons

People do leave fairly often, however that is always going to be the case in Recruitment as it does take a certain level of self motivation to succeed! If you looking for an easy, mundane career, this isn't for you!

Advice to Management

Keep things moving in the same direction, the emphasis placed on developing each person is going to work extremely well!

"A great experience, I plan to stay in Prague for years"

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for NonStop has been amazing. I was a little skeptical at first after reading some reviews online. I was fortunate enough to already know someone out here before I came so he gave me a lot of reassurance about living in the Czech Republic and working for NonStop.

I can't imagine a better way to get into recruitment. I came from a history of working in call centres selling various things and living quite comfortably but not really making a great deal of money. After being made redundant I got a job with NonStop and after the first couple of weeks of being here I started to really enjoy it. The amount of time they invest in you is brilliant. I learnt more about sales in 2 months of training than I had in the previous 5 years working for other companies. After you are promoted to a junior consultant the pressure is not heaped upon you like it is in other sales jobs.

I wanted to earn money ASAP and although originally I had planned to return to England to the Canary Wharf office I chose to move to the Prague one instead. After moving here I started to do well thanks to learning from top consultants around me in my new environment. I was promoted to consultant, then recently I was paid quite comfortably the most I ever have for a months work. If you pt the work in, you reap the rewards.

Prague is amazing, there's so much to do, you're in the centre of Europe so you can travel it's multicultural and nights out are great. I plan to live here for several years. The summers are long and the weather is incredible during those months, and eating out is good value. And also the crime rate is low.

Cons

Winters are cold and Czech customer service is terrible. I also miss playing football back in England. The standard is different here. Sometimes you may also miss things from back home like; certain restaurants and bacon.

It can be hard to communicate with people you don't work with in Pardubice and the language is tough. Prague isn't so bad though.

Hours are long if you want to be a top performer. You may have to work some weekends too.

Advice to Management

Shouldn't be so much focus on how many calls were made or the volume of the office.

Management is generally very good though.

"You get what you put in"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent commission structure
    Company incentives such as pool party, Christmas party and many more throughout the year bring all staff together
    Good training scheme and a real emphasis on developing new staff
    Clear, manageable targets for promotion, office moves
    Approachable senior staff
    Focus on rewarding hard work
    Fantastic offices
    Chance to work internationally

Cons

Stressful environment, recruitment isn't for everyone and if you don't have a desire to succeed this industry probably won't be for you.

"Uptempo environment, not for everyone"

I have been working at NonStop Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working in NonStop is an international experience of a certain relevance, being the work force composed by young people of all nationalities.
    The training they do is awesome. The people you speak to, daily, are professionals and educated ones, often also nice people.
    The company itself is growing fast, and they like to show off their increasing economic availability by not missing a chance to keep employee's life happy and comfortable.

Cons

The company is truly money-driven, if you don't feel you have a commercial flair this is going to literally kill your enthusiasm.
    The path within the company is designed to challenge employe to always achieve improvements, resulting in the fact that often people has to learn by experience. A shy personality, or a too squared one, would probably consider this way to work crazy.

Advice to Management

Keep on the good track! I would avoid sharing visions with employees; especially when they won't be followed by immediate and concrete changes, there is no point of making people thrill about where the company is going and all these metaphysical stuff.