Found 1,128 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Noom
Got a burning question about Noom? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Noom employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work from home is great" (in 103 reviews)
- "Great culture; Flexible; You can have a LIFE and family and you do not have to choose..your mental health comes first" (in 64 reviews)
- "Hours are flexible which is great if you have little ones or go to school." (in 57 reviews)
- "The people on the coaching team are generally really great and caring people." (in 52 reviews)
- "Good benefits (except medical)" (in 47 reviews)
- "Low pay and quite challenging to move up and out of this entry level position." (in 143 reviews)
- "The salary is low for coaching and not a sustainable $ to live on unless you have a 2nd income (or spouse/partner)." (in 57 reviews)
- "Massive layoffs, not sure where they are going" (in 32 reviews)
- "Leadership has no regard for coaching stagf" (in 26 reviews)
- "Board members, upper management, investors don’t care about customers or employees, which is why they’re failing" (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Noom and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Jul 12, 2023Health CoachFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
The culture amongst my peers was beautiful. The coaching team felt very cohesive when I started my position. I had the most flexible schedule I’ve ever had— I could work when I was able between a certain time frame as long as it added up to 8 hours per day. The company was big on time off, mental health, and education.
When I started with Noom, the environment was very family-like. Upper management always stated they are transparent and shared things about the company with us that other companies probably wouldn’t. After they rebranded, it seemed like they became more secretive. We endured a round of layoffs that completely blindsided us and left the company culture shattered. We shared our disdain for the way it was handled and voiced that our trust had been broken. Although we were told that would be the only layoff, another larger layoff occurred just 6 months later in the same fashion. Additionally, when I started with Noom, my interview and onboarding were filled with opportunities to grow and advance in the company. Even though I was involved in numerous things and volunteered my time to improve the company, I stayed at the same level during my 3 years.2
Noom Reviews FAQs
Noom has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 1,161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 33% of employees would recommend working at Noom to a friend and 21% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
33% of Noom employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Noom 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.2 for career opportunities.